Current plan to ascend

chadtindermoney

chadtindermoney

Mistral
Basically I’m planning on getting these things to ascend.
-Bimax, 5.4 mm lefort 1, 2 degrees ccw, 4 mm impaction. As well as widening the Ramus to make even on left side
-Gonial implants to extend gonial and lower the angle.
-chin reduction 3mm
-infraorbital and cheek implants to project cheek and under eye area out more and a bit wider.
- buccal fat removal
-leanmaxxing to 12% body fat

After I recover I will get a rhinoplasty extension and canthoplasty with lower eyelid retraction, and eyebrow lowering with Botox and maybe upper eyelid filling. Let me know

Attachments

• 0111A7D6-62DA-44C7-9C64-6C6B42A6CAFB.jpeg
    0111A7D6-62DA-44C7-9C64-6C6B42A6CAFB.jpeg
    720.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD, Pagnonisavemyeyes, fruitgunpop and 1 other person
chadlite to chad
if you can achieve the morph youll slay on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: mfk, Deleted member 21931, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
Good plan

over for small lipcels such as myself

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mfk and chadtindermoney
-Bimax, 5.4 mm lefort 1, 2 degrees ccw, 4 mm impaction. As well as widening the Ramus to make even on left side
-chin reduction 3mm
-infraorbital and cheek implants to project cheek and under eye area out more and a bit wider.
- buccal fat removal

After I recover I will get a rhinoplasty extension and canthoplasty with lower eyelid retraction, and eyebrow lowering with Botox and maybe upper eyelid filling. Let me know
ive always wondered are you asian? u just look like it to me

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
bruh actually looks like an elite model in the morph, best of luck bro it looks achievable

• +1
Don't forget us when you're chad
Curious about one thing: do you know you really need buccal fat removal if you've never been 12% or below?

• +1
How much $€ all in all?

cut off your chin n advance maxilla

How are you going to widen the ramus?

-chin reduction 3mm
- buccal fat removal

You look bloated in the before whilehaving okayish bone structure, try to fix that first.

After looks a bit retarded, why do you move one eye independently from the other?

are you crosseyed? i feel like thats your biggest failo everything else is more negligible.

• +1
Reactions: gymcel:(
are you crosseyed? i feel like thats your biggest failo everything else is more negligible.
I actually don't think it failos him that much because his pupil strays slightly inwards and it gives him a kind of psychopathic look due to having some Chad-ish features
One of my pupils strays outwards and that's indeed a failo

You look bloated in the before whilehaving okayish bone structure, try to fix that first.

After looks a bit retarded, why do you move one eye independently from the other?
How do I fix bloating?

How do I fix bloating?
Can you answer me how and why tf you move your eyes independently? Would have looked more normal if you didn't do that in the after pic.

You can fix bloating by reducing sugar and salt intake, as well as loosing bodyfat in general. Some people also experience bloating in the morning, though I don't exactly know why. Have seen it a number of times irl.

Can you answer me how and why tf you move your eyes independently? Would have looked more normal if you didn't do that in the after pic.

You can fix bloating by reducing sugar and salt intake, as well as loosing bodyfat in general. Some people also experience bloating in the morning, though I don't exactly know why. Have seen it a number of times irl.
It’s hard to morph eyes bro

It’s hard to morph eyes bro
Bro that's not what I asked. What are you even saying? Just answer my question please. Is your eye movement naturally like that or was it a mishap from the morphing? If it is natural, do you always look like that or is it a concious effort?

Bro that's not what I asked. What are you even saying? Just answer my question please. Is your eye movement naturally like that or was it a mishap from the morphing? If it is natural, do you always look like that or is it a concious effort?
My eyes are asymettrical and astigmatism

Why do you look Asian? Are you part Asian? You look good though

Good plan

over for small lipcels such as myself
my idp is 62 mm considered low, you can get cantho and maxx out the other stuff as much as possible to make it better

my idp is 62 mm considered low, you can get cantho and maxx out the other stuff as much as possible to make it better
just maxx your other stuff and maybe consideer some more maxilla forward and impaction for a mogger forward grown look, then get infraorbital cheek implants and a cantho to ascend, and fix eye

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING