current psl ratings is absolutely retarded+ RACE rating guide( BLACKPILL TRIGGER WARNING, snowflakes gtfo)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
this shit bluepilled forum needs some facts and reality check.
current psl values the features in isolation( like jaw, eye area, chin etc...) and not the ratios, harmony, race, soft tissue( fat distribution and prime pads)
users currently rate like shit, like put a plastic maxxed nigga and retarded fags here would rate him chad lite and htn+ but they are bottom tier for woman irl
or they see browns with wide gonions and go muh htn bahi you mog bahi
bahi you indian charcoal maxxed but you have wide jaws so htn in white land bahi

to be attractive you need moderately strong bones structure and ideal growth( results in forward growth and ideal ratios)
then you need good soft tissue( good skin,hair and eye coloring, good race like first white, then med and at least light skinned ethnic, good fat distribution and ideal fat pads)
to achieve htn+ rating that is needed and ideal you need=
1)whites
good bone structure and growth but don't need to be top tier so you still have forward growth and good features, have healthy coloring like red under tones and not pale albino features. you are good to go for a minimum htn rating. can go up to gigachad tier if you have the ideal features and ratios.

2)meds
they need better and more exotic features than whites to compensate their lack of white coloring( eye color mainly) like they need more defined features, better orbitals, a more genetically elite skull overall. mixed with white meds can get the gigachad tier rating as well, meds with brown eyes can get chadlite max.

3)light skinned ethnics(middle easterns)
they need to be the top tier in every single department, competing with whites is brutal for them. they MUST resemble white features to an extend to get htn+ ratings. capped at htn, need to 80% resemble whites to achieve chad tier otherwise they are capped at htn.

4)blacks
gorillas who are seen as humans in usa thanks to media and jooows. they are still seen as humans in brain washed westernized cultures as well mainly by degenerate sheep females. capped at ape/10.

5)browns
they are capped at ltn no matter how gl they are in hindustan or brownland. only can get higher than ltn if they have green eyes or white skin so they will ascend to light skinned ethnic elo and tht way they are htn max. sadly joos don't support them so they are below blacks.

6) gooks= just over. capped at incel tier.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, TheReckons, blatonslatt and 15 others
I don't understand what ethnics are doing on this forum. It's over if you are not white.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, anthony111553, IanIachimoe2491 and 2 others
I don't understand what ethnics are doing on this forum. It's over if you are not white.
they are here because they are non white or have shit tier coloring.

i blame blackgymcel for this

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, RAMU KAKA, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 3 others
not all ethnics are aiming for white women and Not all ethnics are from whiteland blackpill is prevalent everywhere in todays world

• +1
Reactions: zan, mortis and Xangsane
not all ethnics are aiming for white women and Not all ethnics are from whiteland blackpill is prevalent everywhere in todays world
correct
the more you resemble whites in my country(iran) the more success you have. northerns are the most successful among others.
but, BUT if you have curry features like easterns and southerns, then you will be treated like a piece of garbage here.

Your race baiting was mediocre try again OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, RiceCel1234, anthony111553 and 8 others
correct
the more you resemble whites in my country(iran) the more success you have. northerns are the most successful among others.
but, BUT if you have curry features like easterns and southerns, then you will be treated like a piece of garbage here.
Yes this is the common tendency among people in white enslaved countries..white features are not superior

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Yes this is the common tendency among people in white enslaved countries..white features are not superior
they are superior
prove me wrong, females that are white skinned look magical in motion. but the darker they get... .

over only for asians and indians, im sure that the rest of the people can do something for ascending unless they are extremely subhuman

• +1
Reactions: mortis
over only for asians and indians, im sure that the rest of the people can do something for ascending unless they are extremely subhuman
over for most middle easterns too, like 85% of them that are not at least htn in their main country to be at least human in west. the higher the better
im mtn in my ethnic middle eastern shithole so i get nightmares imagining myself living in western countries, it would be the most brutal experience of my life tbh.

current psl values the features in isolation( like jaw, eye area, chin etc...) and not the ratios, harmony, race, soft tissue( fat distribution and prime pads)
users currently rate like shit, like put a plastic maxxed nigga and retarded fags here would rate him chad lite and htn+ but they are bottom tier for woman irl
bahi you indian charcoal maxxed but you have wide jaws so htn in white land bahi

to be attractive you need moderately strong bones structure and ideal growth( results in forward growth and ideal ratios)
then you need good soft tissue( good skin,hair and eye coloring, good race like first white, then med and at least light skinned ethnic, good fat distribution and ideal fat pads)
1)whites
good bone structure and growth but don't need to be top tier so you still have forward growth and good features, have healthy coloring like red under tones and not pale albino features. you are good to go for a minimum htn rating. can go up to gigachad tier if you have the ideal features and ratios.

2)meds
they need better and more exotic features than whites to compensate their lack of white coloring( eye color mainly) like they need more defined features, better orbitals, a more genetically elite skull overall. mixed with white meds can get the gigachad tier rating as well, meds with brown eyes can get chadlite max.

they need to be the top tier in every single department, competing with whites is brutal for them. they MUST resemble white features to an extend to get htn+ ratings. capped at htn, need to 80% resemble whites to achieve chad tier otherwise they are capped at htn.

4)blacks
gorillas who are seen as humans in usa thanks to media and jooows. they are still seen as humans in brain washed westernized cultures as well mainly by degenerate sheep females. capped at ape/10.

5)browns
they are capped at ltn no matter how gl they are in hindustan or brownland. only can get higher than ltn if they have green eyes or white skin so they will ascend to light skinned ethnic elo and tht way they are htn max. sadly joos don't support them so they are below blacks.

Youre retarded if you think NEAs dont mog curries, middle easterners, menas, blacks and hispanics.

They have the second highest smv globally, they even have white smv in some places (which are SEA, india and africa aka the slums of earth but whatever)

Their smv got A HUGE boost and they have been haloed in russia and ukraine for a long time. Foids geomaxx to korea

Daughter of the president of Kazahstan kidnapped the boy group VIXX, vixx is full of oldcels, so kpop was popular in some places even before BTS

Last edited:
Youre retarded if you think NEAs dont mog curries, middle easterners, menas, blacks and hispanics.

They have the second highest smv globally

Their smv got A HUGE boost and they have been haloed in russia and ukraine for a long time. Foids geomaxx to korea
nea? do you mean middle easterns?
Screenshot 2023 05 18 193023

also you said korea, if you mean gooks then i have to tell you the top 0.00001% genetics gooks( kpoop idols)have fans like these, just imagine the average gooks smv, it would be more brutal than mexican cartel videos.
3405899 unnamed 4
3405789 gg
3405797 Screenshot 2023 05 11 232349 1

As a member of the dutch aryan community,

Cool👍

View attachment 2209909
also you said korea, if you mean gooks then i have to tell you the top 0.00001% genetics gooks( kpoop idols)have fans like these, just imagine the average gooks smv, it would be more brutal than mexican cartel videos.

View attachment 2209909
View attachment 2209915View attachment 2209918View attachment 2209919
The firts photo is photoshopped. Theres pretty kpop stans too

Ironically, sheboons tried to cancel bts because they mocked their culture or some shit.

Even hitler the biggest aryanmaxxer thought gooks arent subhuman
Image 2

Found this on aznidentity JFL

It is NOT over for gooks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel and mortis
they are superior
prove me wrong, females that are white skinned look magical in motion. but the darker they get... .
The truth is that we are most attracted to people who looks like us..

• Hmm...
The firts photo is photoshopped. Theres pretty kpop stans too

Ironically, sheboons tried to cancel bts because they mocked their culture or some shit.

Even hitler the biggest aryanmaxxer thought gooks arent subhuman
View attachment 2209924
Found this on aznidentity JFL

It is NOT over for gooks

these girls are the result of sea maxxing ltn white dudes who migerated in gookland to form a family.
she is mtb amog white females(but terra stacy among ethnics and other asian females due to eye color) but still a subpar white female so her opinion is rejected. show me a stacy that likes kpoop idols.
she just fetishized about the top 0.0001% kpoop idols in that video btw.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
The truth is that we are most attracted to people who looks like us..
utter cope, we are attracted to the best that is available in our area. weather its india, iceland or jewmerica.
i like the girls that have ideal features and are htb+ while i don't check these boxes.

i remember when u rated me and u told me that i have good ratios but bad features like eyes and nose. u are the oppsoite completely fucked by long midface ratio

• +1

1)whites

2)meds

4)blacks

5)browns

Another day another race thread

i remember when u rated me and u told me that i have good ratios but bad features like eyes and nose. u are the oppsoite completely fucked by long midface ratio
i rated you almost 3 years ago:lul: you still remember?
yeah, your ratios were good but the rest was bad... and i didn't only isolate your features.
btw im a horse, dont mind me.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
utter cope
im 100% serious.
Nothing informative or useful was said, your high effort autistically color coded post could be summed up as jbw

Nothing informative or useful was said, your high effort autistically color coded post could be summed up as jbw
and whats troll about it? jbw is the law of nature.
the informative part is to remind people to rate appropriately according to races and features.

correct
Iranians aren’t light skinned.
71389B9B 3B49 4788 A093 4FCCE23F8D85

dnr middle eastern chad above all

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Iranians aren’t light skinned.
View attachment 2209962
they are, they are light skinned ethnics. they are brown but less brown than indians or pakis but they are still considered browns. the same goes for arabs, afghans.
thats why i separated them from meds.

utter cope
non white looking middle easterns are doomed in west.
Dark looks bad boy appeal could thrive anywhere in the world, i don't make the rules🤷‍♂️

they are, they are light skinned ethnics. they are brown but less brown than indians or pakis but they are still considered browns. the same goes for arabs, afghans.
thats why i separated them from meds.
You think anyone in that football team is HTN+? They are low body fat athletes, much above the normal population.

over for most middle easterns too, like 85% of them that are not at least htn in their main country to be at least human in west. the higher the better
im mtn in my ethnic middle eastern shithole so i get nightmares imagining myself living in western countries, it would be the most brutal experience of my life tbh.
you probably can do something on your own country but yeah on places like the us if you are not above 6'0 and attractive in general then its over

• +1
dark looks= meds with dark hair, olive skin and colored eyes.
colored eyes is irrelevant for sex appeal. Are you south asian? caring about eye color is a self hating indian trait

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
You think anyone in that football team is HTN+? They are low body fat athletes, much above the normal population.
yes, a few of them are htn where i live, but in whiteland... no i don't think any could reach htn rating. they they are sun burned to oblivion and not white enough+look low class and ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29558
colored eyes is irrelevant for sex appeal. Are you south asian? caring about eye color is a self hating indian trait
eye color is massive for non whites
the deniers are coping beyond repair.

I dyed my hair and the people I've shown my face to now rate me higher even though hair color doesn't affect your bone structure.

I dyed my hair and the people I've shown my face to now rate me higher even though hair color doesn't affect your bone structure.
to what color?

yes, a few of them are htn where i live, but in whiteland... no i don't think any could reach htn rating. they they are sun burned to oblivion and not white enough+look low class and ethnic.
They are too dark bruh. I have seen Indians and Pakistanis that have fairer skin than those Iranian soccer players.

What color? Brown or dark brown?

What color? Brown or dark brown?
pitch black, which looks natural on me even though my hair is very light blond naturally.
it seems like the people on here are overwhelmingly biased against fair features like light hair, which is probably because no matter how hard you bleach your hair you will never look like a natural blond if your hair is naturally dark, so it's a coping mechanism 'I don't need to change my hair because dark is preferable anyway' meanwhile every guy on tiktok that's doing well has a lighter shade hair color with visible highlights.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JawMogger
They are too dark bruh. I have seen Indians and Pakistanis that have fairer skin than those Iranian soccer players.
this is the average coloring of iranian male ,a shade lighter than arabs and a shade darker than turks and 2 shades lighter than indians( light brown). they are still brown and ethnics though so over for most of them.
Main qimg e82abb0aa30e280c3c1a43cdbf6ce29d lq