current psl ratings is absolutely retarded+ RACE rating guide( BLACKPILL TRIGGER WARNING, snowflakes gtfo)

i blame blackgymcel for this
This is a well known fact amongst incels before blackgymmax popularized it on looksmax. I suppose there is still debate on whether curries or rice is higher but who tf cares, its over for both.

it seems like the people on here are overwhelmingly biased against fair features like light hair, which is probably because no matter how hard you bleach your hair you will never look like a natural blond if your hair is naturally dark, so it's a coping mechanism 'I don't need to change my hair because dark is preferable anyway' meanwhile every guy on tiktok that's doing well has a lighter shade hair color with visible highlights.
How is it cope when you dyed your hair black and now ppl say you look better? It's common knowledge that darker hair is more sexually dimorphic, so on average it is preferred over blonde or ginger hair. Also your eyebrows and facial hair look better when it's darker/thicker

How is it cope when you dyed your hair black and now ppl say you look better? It's common knowledge that darker hair is more sexually dimorphic, so on average it is preferred over blonde hair
we don't know how he looks like
dark hair works well with light skin+colored eyes (mixed meds) like delisolas coloring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
we don't know how he looks like
dark hair works well with light skin+colored eyes (mixed meds) like delisolas coloring.
Yeah Delisollas and meds in general have the best coloring for widespread appeal. Some white hispanics have this coloring too

Yeah Delisollas and meds in general have the best coloring for widespread appeal. Some white hispanics have this coloring too
agreed but not only meds, but mixed meds have top tier appeal. gl mixed meds are gods on earth.

How is it cope when you dyed your hair black and now ppl say you look better? It's common knowledge that darker hair is more sexually dimorphic, so on average it is preferred over blonde or ginger hair. Also your eyebrows and facial hair look better when it's darker/thicker
because these are claims based on absolutely nothing, these people have never had blond hair, there's no actual representative science that sees black hairs as preferential.

which is why I dyed mine so I can post a thread about it later this year with my findings.

Racist cope.

because these are claims based on absolutely nothing, these people have never had blond hair, there's no actual representative science that sees black hairs as preferential.

which is why I dyed mine so I can post a thread about it later this year with my findings.
you post a thread without proof or pics?
like i can claim anything without pics

you post a thread without proof or pics?
like i can claim anything without pics
I don't consider you an user that's of any value to the forum so you haven't seen them, I cannot recall any legit contribution ever made by you at any point.

• JFL
Reactions: dakchuh
I don't consider you an user that's of any value to the forum so you haven't seen them.
value?
im one of the few users who called out you morphing and faking pics. i can spot morphs easily and you scared of that. thats why you never send me pics :p
told you not to reply my threads, you forgot that?

• JFL
Reactions: Orc
value?
im one of the few users who called out you morphing and faking pics. i can spot morphs easily and you scared of that. thats why you never send me pics :p
told you not to reply my threads, you forgot that?
'called out' without being able to provide any evidence for it, cool story.

you are a schizo suffering from dunning kruger, cry for me please.

'called out' without being able to provide any evidence for it, cool story.

you are a schizo suffering from dunning kruger, cry for me please.
you are a good bumping tool, keep replying more so i can bump my thread:p:p

• JFL
Reactions: Orc
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:i rated you almost 3 years ago:lul: you still remember?
yeah, your ratios were good but the rest was bad... and i didn't only isolate your features.
btw im a horse, dont mind me.
ive got nothing on in my life , thats why i remember such irrelevant details dw.

long midface is sexy, trust me :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Or, just hear me out, instead of doing retarded mental masturbation and bro science and using a retarded scale created by dudes who jerk off to other dudes, why not just base your attractiveness on how the opposite gender reacts and compliments you in real life?

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Or, just hear me out, instead of doing retarded mental masturbation and bro science and using a retarded scale created by dudes who jerk off to other dudes, why not just base your attractiveness on how the opposite gender reacts and compliments you in real life?
been saying this for years

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I don’t think it’s productive making race tier lists.

It’s true that certain races have worse falios and better halos on average but the thing you should be focusing on is trying to cap out your potential.

brutal jbw

• +1
Up
Bro is speaking facts

• Love it
they are, they are light skinned ethnics. they are brown but less brown than indians or pakis but they are still considered browns. the same goes for arabs, afghans.
thats why i separated them from meds.
Speak for yourself, I am iranian with fair skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and mortis
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis and DoII
this shit bluepilled forum needs some facts and reality check.
current psl values the features in isolation( like jaw, eye area, chin etc...) and not the ratios, harmony, race, soft tissue( fat distribution and prime pads)
users currently rate like shit, like put a plastic maxxed nigga and retarded fags here would rate him chad lite and htn+ but they are bottom tier for woman irl
or they see browns with wide gonions and go muh htn bahi you mog bahi
bahi you indian charcoal maxxed but you have wide jaws so htn in white land bahi

to be attractive you need moderately strong bones structure and ideal growth( results in forward growth and ideal ratios)
then you need good soft tissue( good skin,hair and eye coloring, good race like first white, then med and at least light skinned ethnic, good fat distribution and ideal fat pads)
to achieve htn+ rating that is needed and ideal you need=
1)whites
good bone structure and growth but don't need to be top tier so you still have forward growth and good features, have healthy coloring like red under tones and not pale albino features. you are good to go for a minimum htn rating. can go up to gigachad tier if you have the ideal features and ratios.

2)meds
they need better and more exotic features than whites to compensate their lack of white coloring( eye color mainly) like they need more defined features, better orbitals, a more genetically elite skull overall. mixed with white meds can get the gigachad tier rating as well, meds with brown eyes can get chadlite max.

3)light skinned ethnics(middle easterns)
they need to be the top tier in every single department, competing with whites is brutal for them. they MUST resemble white features to an extend to get htn+ ratings. capped at htn, need to 80% resemble whites to achieve chad tier otherwise they are capped at htn.

4)blacks
gorillas who are seen as humans in usa thanks to media and jooows. they are still seen as humans in brain washed westernized cultures as well mainly by degenerate sheep females. capped at ape/10.

5)browns
they are capped at ltn no matter how gl they are in hindustan or brownland. only can get higher than ltn if they have green eyes or white skin so they will ascend to light skinned ethnic elo and tht way they are htn max. sadly joos don't support them so they are below blacks.

6) gooks= just over. capped at incel tier.
feels good being med masterrace

• +1
the only rating system that matters is how much female attention you receive and how successful you are in your dating life

• +1
I don't understand what ethnics are doing on this forum. It's over if you are not white.
Most people here are incels. Incel = sub Chads like me who are neither very good looking nor ugly.

cope. 95% of iranians are shitskins. post pics or you shitskin
oWkgfj7_d.webp

See? Not a shitskin

Aren't you persian?

Remember that alot of iranians are mixed with arab and south asian, but they only call themselves iranian. I am pure persian, not iranian.

Iran Minorities 2: Ethnic Diversity | The Iran Primer

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
hes retarded
have you been in iran recently? last time i was there i was 9 yo so i dont recall the average skin color, nobody in my family is shitskin

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
oWkgfj7_d.webp

See? Not a shitskin

Aren't you persian?

Remember that alot of iranians are mixed with arab and south asian, but they only call themselves iranian. I am pure persian, not iranian.

Iran Minorities 2: Ethnic Diversity | The Iran Primer
This is my arm, I'm a mild shitskin so are you.
22988828858 Gallery

have you been in iran recently? last time i was there i was 9 yo so i dont recall the average skin color, nobody in my family is shitskin
I lived my whole life in iran.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
This is my arm, I'm a mild shitskin so are you.
View attachment 2636169

I lived my whole life in iran.
Could you provide pictures of the average persian skin tone? My extended family is the same if not lighter than me, i have a hard time believing that we are shitskins

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and mortis
Could you provide pictures of the average persian skin tone? My extended family is the same if not lighter than me, i have a hard time believing that we are shitskins
we are light brown essentially, we are still light skinned ethnics yet we lack the light pale skin tone+ that red undertone whites have.so still shitskins.
13970617000245 Test PhotoN
D8a7d8b3d8a7d985db8c d9bed8b0db8cd8b1d981d8aad987 d8b4d8afdaafd8a7d986 d9bed8a7db8cd987 d987d

Well that's not death tier, Htn and 6 foot+ should be fine in europe, might look in to some skin lightening
no, indians or philipinos got death tier unsavable shitskin of doom. iranians are kinda fine as long as they are good looking like these people. but they are still 2 or 3 tiers below whites and one tier below meds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
current psl values the features in isolation( like jaw, eye area, chin etc...) and not the ratios, harmony, race, soft tissue( fat distribution and prime pads)
users currently rate like shit, like put a plastic maxxed nigga and retarded fags here would rate him chad lite and htn+ but they are bottom tier for woman irl
bahi you indian charcoal maxxed but you have wide jaws so htn in white land bahi

to be attractive you need moderately strong bones structure and ideal growth( results in forward growth and ideal ratios)
then you need good soft tissue( good skin,hair and eye coloring, good race like first white, then med and at least light skinned ethnic, good fat distribution and ideal fat pads)
1)whites
good bone structure and growth but don't need to be top tier so you still have forward growth and good features, have healthy coloring like red under tones and not pale albino features. you are good to go for a minimum htn rating. can go up to gigachad tier if you have the ideal features and ratios.

2)meds
they need better and more exotic features than whites to compensate their lack of white coloring( eye color mainly) like they need more defined features, better orbitals, a more genetically elite skull overall. mixed with white meds can get the gigachad tier rating as well, meds with brown eyes can get chadlite max.

they need to be the top tier in every single department, competing with whites is brutal for them. they MUST resemble white features to an extend to get htn+ ratings. capped at htn, need to 80% resemble whites to achieve chad tier otherwise they are capped at htn.

4)blacks
gorillas who are seen as humans in usa thanks to media and jooows. they are still seen as humans in brain washed westernized cultures as well mainly by degenerate sheep females. capped at ape/10.

5)browns
they are capped at ltn no matter how gl they are in hindustan or brownland. only can get higher than ltn if they have green eyes or white skin so they will ascend to light skinned ethnic elo and tht way they are htn max. sadly joos don't support them so they are below blacks.

Up. Ethnics don’t mog shi

1)whites

2)meds

4)blacks

5)browns

I'm white, I have very good features, ideal ratios and very good harmony (basically chad-gigachad)
but rated here LTN cuz muh low dimorphism black apes mog you!!!!:soy::soy::soy: