curries are so subhuman that they keep getting roasted on kids tv

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

don’t touch the cheese!
i randomly remeberd phinnes and ferb, the one curry nigga “baljeet” they would always roast him so bad and they gave him a thick indian accent too

, imagine if baljeet was black, normies would flip out and call this cartoon racist, but he is curry so unfortunately nobody cares lmao

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gonion wanter, chadpreetsingh, Chadeep and 26 others
🤬🤬😡😡
Me 👊🏿👳🏿‍♂️
You 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, HeightPilledum, Deleted member 30679 and 7 others
Curries > niggers

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and GabachoCopium
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Jamaldickjavontus, Joe Rogancel and 3 others
Lmao

sorry baljeet for being racist to you
Angry Indian Cinema GIF by Bombay Softwares

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss and GabachoCopium
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Joe Rogancel, yirma19 and 4 others
Blame the soulless indian actors who sell out their race to jestermax to the west

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, aspiringexcel, blackazure88 and 2 others
It is what it is, the perception of things only goes so far these days, in the end of the day the money is king and joo system sells ur womyn online for moneys. Same baljeet can purchase ur womyn or literally fly them down to Delhi like some rich Saudi and take a shit on her. Just how the world works, banter only goes so far in this era.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 33136, Ricky212 and 3 others
i randomly remeberd phinnes and ferb, the one curry nigga “baljeet” they would always roast him so bad and they gave him a thick indian accent too

, imagine if baljeet was black, normies would flip out and call this cartoon racist, but he is curry so unfortunately nobody cares lmao

• WTF
Reactions: GabachoCopium
It is what it is, the perception of things only goes so far these days, in the end of the day the money is king and joo system sells ur womyn online for moneys. Same baljeet can purchase ur womyn or literally fly them down to Delhi like some rich Saudi and take a shit on her. Just how the world works, banter only goes so far in this era.
96BA3A6D 9225 4D10 8BD8 E863A4E64437

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, Deleted member 31497, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
@GuyFromSingapore havent seen u in min bhai, also rate, do I look keralite? getting DNA test results tmrw or day after

You look pretty good for a South Indian.

I'm in India, Tamil Nadu right now. And my God, the beef Curry and beef pakoda tastes extremely good.

Gonna suck because I'll be leaving for Rajasthan tomorrow.(beef ban there)

Curries are weak, slave-like people, just like East Asians they will jestermax for racist white people instead of acting violent and aggressive like niggers. I expected Baljeet's voice actor to be white, but low and behold...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 31497 and 6 others
You look pretty good for a South Indian.

I'm in India, Tamil Nadu right now. And my God, the beef Curry and beef pakoda tastes extremely good.

Gonna suck because I'll be leaving for Rajasthan tomorrow.(beef ban there)
yeah would say im chadpreetlite for SI, undereye is unfortunate, but it is what it is, if I ever go to india I will ask @BrahminBoss for info and for him to introduce me to dr richardson so I can get my eyes fixed up without paranoia of the intentional botch from the bog twin gog cabal.

• +1
Curries are weak, slave-like people, just like East Asians they will jestermax for racist white people instead of acting violent and aggressive like niggers. I expected Baljeet's voice actor to be white, but low and behold...
View attachment 2658252
only lemur dravids were really able to fight the wypipo but unlike the western black person, the eastern black person was hit hard by tricknology on a religious spiritual level and it couldnt break the old caste system in place.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, SidharthTheSlayer and GabachoCopium

@Gengar thoughts

• JFL
View attachment 2658252

I'm gangstalked by Jews, pumped with schizo meds by them. And I'll still murder them with my bare hands.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
fucking hell :lul:
hes just saying how it is, but this goes for most people, it just so happens that dark peoples are more slave than shudra whites and the heirarchy is set as such, truth is if u let the white people dictate what era, time, and history of ur people then ur a slave.

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, GabachoCopium and Michael Myers
Because your curry
Ok, so should I tag you in threads from now that talk about Israelis blowing up your sandnigger brothers and sisters in “Palestine” since you’re a sandmonkey as well?

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and yeeyeeslayer
Pakistanis are an exception to the rule of jestermaxxing curries. They are violent thug criminals who live on welfare and destroy Europe. Must be the influence of Islam. Based if you ask me.
Only in the UK. In mainland Europe and the US/Canada, Pakistanis are raised to be meek and avoid conflicts the same way as Bharatis are (at least there’s thugmaxxing Sikh gangs in Canada, so there’s that).

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and SidharthTheSlayer
Oh shit I remember baljeet yhhh

• +1
Ok, so should I tag you in threads from now that talk about Israelis blowing up your sandnigger brothers and sisters in “Palestine” since you’re a sandmonkey as well?
They're your brothers and sisters in Islam too retard ur muslim :lul: :lul: :lul:

Only in the UK. In mainland Europe and the US/Canada, Pakistanis are raised to be meek and avoid conflicts the same way as Bharatis are (at least there’s thugmaxxing Sikh gangs in Canada, so there’s that).
You may be right, I haven't met many American Pakistanis in my life, only a couple of kids from my early school days. However they were like me, pretty friendly and unassuming people.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Only way to ascend as curry:

If you are darskkin:BBC Tyronemaxx, get ripped, wear dreads, tatted, be low inhib.

If you are brown- lightbrown: bleach yourself lightskin, and get a bunch of cosmetic surgeries to sharpen your facial features so you can pass off more as MENA/med, leanmaxx or get in shape, and then run prettyboy or handsome lightskin curry boy game.

You CANNOT, I REPEAT, CANNOT REMAIN YOUR AVERAGE BROWN SKIN BUG EYED CURRY.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Deleted member 39140 and SidharthTheSlayer
you don't recognize Palestine as a country? what's with the ' ' marks :lul: :lul: :lul:

You may be right, I haven't met many American Pakistanis in my life, only a couple of kids from my early school days. However they were like me, pretty friendly and unassuming people.
Exactly, they’re all focused on studies, taught to avoid conflicts, even in the face of a conflict to walk away, etc. Most of us in the west are spineless. Only back home and in the UK are we unhinged.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Exactly, they’re all focused on studies, taught to avoid conflicts, even in the face of a conflict to walk away, etc. Most of us in the west are spineless. Only back home and in the UK are we unhinged.
US curries tend to be more studious/nerdy compared to UK curries.

Does Pakistan share the same "studies first" immigrant mindset as other asian nations? Thought it would be different.

You’re only talking bout phinneas and ferb cus I said it in that other post jfl

Does Pakistan share the same "studies first" immigrant mindset as other asian nations? Thought it would be different.
Yes, that’s why Pakistani diaspora in the west are “studies first” type of immigrants. Except for the UK diaspora as they’ve been there for generations.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Indians experience the most racism and nobody stands up for them its so sad 😭

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
  • Love it
Its socially acceptable to make fun of curries in a racist way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, GabachoCopium, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
  • Love it
Yet curries have the second highest smv after whites. Curries do the best with white woken in the west. Blacks larp as curry to get laid

• +1
Reactions: shabby890