curries are so subhuman that they keep getting roasted on kids tv

Being a model, law abiding race literally doesn’t do you any favors apart from being in the government’s good books

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Being a model, law abiding race literally doesn’t do you any favors apart from being in the government’s good books
blacks are low ihihib thugs while curries are high ihibib pussies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Its socially acceptable to make fun of curries in a racist way
Literally lmao there was a trend on tiktok a while back where there was a viral sound that went ‘goodmorning beauty, looking fruity’ in a thick goofy Indian accent the text would be : when you decide to give the ‘Indian guy’ or ‘the nice guy’ a chance (depending on the video).

Girls of every race took part in this trend white girls and even curry girls and no one gave a fuck.

Reality is people don’t care about being good they only fear the social consequences of not being good so they act good when they fear such a thing but remove that and they’ll be scumbags

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Fynasids dk, shabby890 and 2 others
blacks are low ihihib thugs while curries are high ihibib pussies
It’s high time india starts exporting its criminals to the US just to change that perception lmao

Literally lmao there was a trend on tiktok a while back where there was a viral sound that went ‘goodmorning beauty, looking fruity’ in a thick goofy Indian accent the text would be : when you decide to give the ‘Indian guy’ or ‘the nice guy’ a chance (depending on the video).

Girls of every race took part in this trend white girls and even curry girls and no one gave a fuck.

Reality is people don’t care about being good they only fear the social consequences of not being good so they act good when they fear such a thing but remove that and they’ll be scumbags
Exactly, Indians need to start rioting and looting targets or like shoot up some schools or smth lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and yeeyeeslayer
Exactly, Indians need to start rioting and looting targets or like shoot up some schools or smth lol
Fr bro they need to start beating the shit out of people who are racist to them like black people do, the world only respects people who are strong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and slick2
Fr bro they need to start beating the shit out of people who are racist to them like black people do, the world only respects people who are strong.
straight up bro, there needs to be an indian ramirez serial killer or some shit

Are you Indian btw
yep, im new here and shit like this really makes you think lol. Im in india so im not used to indians being seen as nerds or weak lmao. Half my grade was over 5'10 and we almost bullies one solitary nerd to suicide lmao

No but I could have had Kuwaiti citizenship for all you know?
No you couldn’t GGC don’t give curries citizenship

What are you talking about? Most Qataris for instance are non-Arabs.
I’m kidding brochacho, so how’s ur CS degree

There was Charles Sobhraj
He was a serial killer who dated a lot of French women
He was half curry half kinh
Ah damn I didn’t know about this dude. Is dating white women a big deal on this website, I personally never found them attractive. they remind me of this crazy Albino chick from my school

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890
yep, im new here and shit like this really makes you think lol. Im in india so im not used to indians being seen as nerds or weak lmao. Half my grade was over 5'10 and we almost bullies one solitary nerd to suicide lmao
Crazy how so many fobs and mainland curries don't seem to know or haven't heard just how terrible and low curry (mostly indians) social status is in the west. You guys come over here and act like your the shit only to get a rude awakening.

• JFL
The jesters of the west

• JFL
Crazy how so many fobs and mainland curries don't seem to know or haven't heard just how terrible and low curry (mostly indians) social status is in the west. You guys come over here and act like your the shit only to get a rude awakening.
Quite the contrary. I came to the US for my undergrad and gelled in p well, so did my other Indian friends. The only ones that prolly get made fun of are the Indian Americans because they’re nerds who participate in spelling bees and shit. This website is p much the only place where Indians for some reason act like inferior morons

Quite the contrary. I came to the US for my undergrad and gelled in p well, so did my other Indian friends. The only ones that prolly get made fun of are the Indian Americans because they’re nerds who participate in spelling bees and shit. This website is p much the only place where Indians for some reason act like inferior morons
Lmao unless your are 5'10-6'2, good looking Lightskin or darkskin BBCmaxxed, fit and in shape, don't have a curry accent, and have NT/ social skills, then I find that hard to believe.

I'm 6ft, completely western raised so no accent and completely americanized, but a virgin cause I'm brown with a typical curry face.

Lmao unless your are 5'10-6'2, good looking Lightskin or darkskin BBCmaxxed, fit and in shape, don't have a curry accent, and have NT/ social skills, then I find that hard to believe.

I'm 6ft, completely western raised so no accent and completely americanized, but a virgin cause I'm brown with a typical curry face.
Idk man that kinda sounds like you're blaming your shortcomings on your race. My accent isn't too thick and i was part of several on campus business clubs (Marketing association, FBLA etc.) and on their eboards. Going out p much every alternate weekends and two dollar tuesdays with my buddies was pretty normal. some of my roomates were in frats (PKT to be exact) and would invite me to "invite only" parties too. Overall had a great time.

Two of my other friends ended up becoming gym bros and i see them posting themselves all the time. My friend group and theirs have always been p diverse.

im 6'1 but idk if that really played a role beacuse some of my brown friends who were in frats were like 5'9

You said youre raised in the US so i can understand why you would consider race to be a factor considering you were surrounder by white people which probably set the norm for you to follow and you had to try to be like them to receive social acceptance

. It never even crossed my mind the whole time i was there or when i was a kid because i grew up around mostly my own people

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432
Idk man that kinda sounds like you're blaming your shortcomings on your race. My accent isn't too thick and i was part of several on campus business clubs (Marketing association, FBLA etc.) and on their eboards. Going out p much every alternate weekends and two dollar tuesdays with my buddies was pretty normal. some of my roomates were in frats (PKT to be exact) and would invite me to "invite only" parties too. Overall had a great time.

Two of my other friends ended up becoming gym bros and i see them posting themselves all the time. My friend group and theirs have always been p diverse.

I am ABSOLUTELY blaming my shortcomings on my race lmao :lul: :lul: :lul: I already know for a fact that its my typical curry pheno which has held me back lmao, and I know it's true cause all my lightskin better looking relatives were all popular and got laid when they were in their teens in HS or college lmao. I won't lie, if I maybe grew up in a more "diverse" area with a significant population of nonwhites, then maybe I couldve faired better, but I didn't get to so oh well, wasn't in my control where my parents raised me 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

But the fact remains that lightskin chadpreets/stacypreets (like some of my cousins and my sister) will still do well regardless whether in a majority white area or a diverse non white area. White people feel more comfortable around lightskin good looking ethnics than they do around ethnic looking brown ethnics, and lightskin chadpreets/stacypreets will still do better than ethnic looking brown ethnics in a diverse non-white area cause lightskin worship is inherently apart of curry culture.

I am ABSOLUTELY blaming my shortcomings on my race lmao :lul: :lul: :lul: I already know for a fact that its my typical curry pheno which has held me back lmao, and I know it's true cause all my lightskin better looking relatives were all popular and got laid when they were in their teens in HS or college lmao. I won't lie, if I maybe grew up in a more "diverse" area with a significant population of nonwhites, then maybe I couldve faired better, but I didn't get to so oh well, wasn't in my control where my parents raised me 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

But the fact remains that lightskin chadpreets/stacypreets (like some of my cousins and my sister) will still do well regardless whether in a majority white area or a diverse non white area. White people feel more comfortable around lightskin good looking ethnics than they do around ethnic looking brown ethnics, and lightskin chadpreets/stacypreets will still do better than ethnic looking brown ethnics in a diverse non-white area cause lightskin worship is inherently apart of curry culture.
I’m not that familiar with the lingo here so I’m guessing “chadpreet and Stacypreet” are good looking Indian dudes and chicks. I feel like regardless of race, good looking people (depending on the location’s beauty standards”) would do well. Beauty standards in the west isn’t the beauty standard everywhere. In some African countries for example, darker = more handsome and bulkier women are preferred over skinny ones, direct contrary to the western standards. Same with east Asian countries where a “light skin chadpreet” wouldn’t do as well as someone from north eastern Indian states like sikkim and Manipur just because they have mongloid features which they prefer.

I don’t know how you look so I can’t comment on what beauty standards you are closer to but I def get your point about light skin ethnics doing well in white maj areas since they’re pale asf themselves and we as humans prefer features we can relate to and pale whites can prolly feel more comfortable around a pale Indian dude

Saaarrrr why u bullys

• JFL
I’m not that familiar with the lingo here so I’m guessing “chadpreet and Stacypreet” are good looking Indian dudes and chicks. I feel like regardless of race, good looking people (depending on the location’s beauty standards”) would do well. Beauty standards in the west isn’t the beauty standard everywhere. In some African countries for example, darker = more handsome and bulkier women are preferred over skinny ones, direct contrary to the western standards. Same with east Asian countries where a “light skin chadpreet” wouldn’t do as well as someone from north eastern Indian states like sikkim and Manipur just because they have mongloid features which they prefer.

I don’t know how you look so I can’t comment on what beauty standards you are closer to but I def get your point about light skin ethnics doing well in white maj areas since they’re pale asf themselves and we as humans prefer features we can relate to and pale whites can prolly feel more comfortable around a pale Indian dude
You can look my pics up on here if u want, I'm not gonna be postin no more. But let's just say that I'm average curry face and typical average curry brown skin so not dark but no light. Thank God that I'm 6ft and still have most of my hair though.

They are also retarded, un self aware cucks, cos they live in a country of 1.5bn, so they can exist without ever contemplating how badly th4 outside world sees them.

Some pajeet made a vid that looks like a jerking tribute to Miramda Cohen, that's how badly they are cucked for white women.

My LTN curry cousin moved to Delhi and f7cked his first white girl a month ago and sent me like 30 pics of her to brag and say OMG bhai I will be like u now and fuck a girl from every country, when can I come visit you. And it was a fucking LTB 30yr old who was off her head on Molly...