Curries are so ugly and repulsive, they are not human.

Nigga no one is denying the racepill
No one's denying it? Really? Then explain how we get coping posts like this:

• Love it
Reactions: Copeful
No one's denying it? Really? Then explain how we get coping posts like this:
View attachment 1243599
Dravidians shouldn't be categorized as Indian. Many of them look like they can be classified into an entirely separate ethnic group. High caste Indo-Aryans should take pride in where they came from instead of worshipping white skin like fucking faggots. We wuz aryans n shieet but unironically.

India should split into caste-based states. By doing this, Lower castes will feel empowered as they are no longer under upper caste rule, and upper-caste will continue to follow in the steps of their ancestors and thrive without being weighed down. Ethno-states will probably be better but given the diversity of India they will probably be impossible to create and enforce

Last edited:
I hate curries so much. Fucking dirty unhygienic lepers. Curries deserve extermination. I wish some rich and powerful nations would come together to drop some high velocity tungsten rods on currylands from space.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Looks234 and Stare
I'd stop whining about my deficits if those deficits didn't reduce me to being at the absolute bottom of society. It really stings to live each and every moment in genetic impoverishment and stagnation.
Well done Bhai, it is good to see a curry who accept the truth and not one who tries to cope like a deluded idiot

I hate curries so much. Fucking dirty unhygienic lepers. Curries deserve extermination. I wish some rich and powerful nations would come together to drop some high velocity tungsten rods on currylands from space.
But u need to get the ones not in curryland too

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Tenor 3

• +1
Reactions: Navnith and BUY$DRUGS
Yes diaspora will be more difficult but doable with some massacres.
But u need to get the ones not in curryland too
goddamn nigga yall are worse than @Gosick jfl

why should ppl get their life taken for not looking as good? should all ugly ppl be genocided despite their other characteristics?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Looks234 and volcelfatcel

why should ppl get their life taken for not looking as good? should all ugly ppl be genocided despite their other characteristics?
This cuck can keep crying for chadpreet

IMG 20210722 200634

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Curries aren't just ugly and grotesque. They are also weak, low IQ and highly unhygienic which is why I fantasize about their extermination.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
  • JFL
Curries aren't just ugly and grotesque. They are also weak, low IQ and highly unhygienic which is why I fantasize about their extermination.
if ur seeking to eugenicize humans, then youd filter them off looks, strength, intellect, etc; exterminating a race is useless to do if u kill off good genetics too.

do u have any genocidal motivation aside from ur personal emotional turmoil from being a failure?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and volcelfatcel
exterminating a race is useless to do if u kill off good genetics too.
Indians have no good genetics worth salvaging.
do u have any genocidal motivation aside from ur personal emotional turmoil from being a failure?
Yes I do. My motivation is to improve our quality of life as a species so that we may be able to do more and achieve more.

Indians have no good genetics worth salvaging.

Yes I do. My motivation is to improve our quality of life as a species so that we may be able to do more and achieve more.
youre missing the point then

every race has good genetics worth salvaging, which are distributed into different proportions across different partitions of humans (like the races). if ur goal was to improve quality of life for the species as a whole, then youd filter every single partition for "good genetics", not just single-handedly slaughter ppl off of emotional basis.

for ex, upper caste indians have better aggregative mental genetics than most other races, it would be stupid to waste it.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6531, Copeful and 1 other person

every race has good genetics worth salvaging, which are distributed into different proportions across different partitions of humans (like the races). if ur goal was to improve quality of life for the species as a whole, then youd filter every single partition for "good genetics", not just single-handedly slaughter ppl off of emotional basis.

for ex, upper caste indians have better aggregative mental genetics than most other races, it would be stupid to waste it.
For the last damn time, curries don't have any good genetics worth salvaging. Fuck off and rope.

Those "upper caste" street shitters are giga subhumans compared to average white normie. Not worth saving.

For the last damn time, curries don't have any good genetics worth salvaging. Fuck off and rope.
Those "upper caste" street shitters are giga subhumans compared to average white normie. Not worth saving.
you're just flat out wrong then lmfao, projection of your own flaws onto a group which u dont even belong to is joke-tier logic. (also wtf does being "gigasubhuman" have to w genetic value?? ur definitions of 'progressing humans' switch every post)

come back with a better argument next time instead of being an emotional 30 yo little bitch jfl

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Copeful and volcelfatcel
Great addition to the looksmaxing section

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Gaia262, Effortless and 3 others

he's just coping ignore him tbh
curry self hater
gosick alt, probably wants to get bulled by a white guy

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Effortless, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
Aren't modern Indians descendants of the Indo-European invaders? Bro just breed out the Hunter gather south Indian genes and become chad.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
come back with a better argument next time instead of being an emotional 30 yo little bitch jfl
The genetics found in "upper caste" street shitters can already found in middle easterners and other better races, so there is zero need to save these curries.

Aren't modern Indians descendants of the Indo-European invaders?
Yes but the race mixing was so brutal and rampant that curries are beyond saving today.

The genetics found in "upper caste" street shitters can already found in middle easterners and other better races, so there is zero need to save these curries.
jesus fucking christ lmfao

you continue to complete miss the point. in essence, if ur goal was to remove worse genetics, youd do that without bunching into race bc each of them can be filtered for presence of good genetics (its a distribution of ppl, not copies of the exact same person). ur ending population would be racially skewed (prob against curries too), but it would be made wayyy diff than what u say.

also, no they arent found in middle easterners, but thats besides the pt.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, AsGoodAsItGets and volcelfatcel

you continue to complete miss the point. in essence, if ur goal was to remove worse genetics, youd do that without bunching into race bc each of them can be filtered for presence of good genetics (its a distribution of ppl, not copies of the exact same person). ur ending population would be racially skewed (prob against curries too), but it would be made wayyy diff than what u say.

Shut up you low IQ curry ape.

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, sytyl, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Jason Voorhees, Looks234 and 2 others
kumar will kill you

you’re putting way too much effort in for a troll/bait thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Jason Voorhees, Looks234 and 2 others
you’re putting way too much effort in for a troll/bait thread tbh
Stay bluepilled. You are too mentally fragile to imbide the blackpill.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Copeful
Why does this even matter? Most of us have an average of what, 60 years left on this planet. Why do we even give a fuck about this autistic shit? We're literally rotting our mental and physical health by continuing to stay on this forum and engaging in these cancer-inducing conversations. It's over for every single one of us.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
It's all so tiresome.

Another day another self hating ethnic

EBB92445 76AA 43B1 A9B0 33918A8617D7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith, Effortless, Copeful and 4 others
another day and the currygymmax appears

literally @Blackgymmax but curry instead
Blackgymmax is larping. He supports blm and is very proud to be black.

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, BrownBoy, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others

No I think OP is talking about euthanasia, not genocide.

Another way to think about it is curries and rices fucked themselves by going the route of crap agriculture and a pair bonding logic (sort of as a result of their crap agriculture) that works counter evolutionary, and means the crappiest genes propagate, whereas higher latitudes have been able to keep evolving. A great reset, where maybe u Thanos snap, the 99% lowest quality curry and rice, would be good as it means the ones who remain would be on same level as other races, hence can go on evolving in same way, and won't be seen as a joke thanks to no more failo.

If life is left unchecked, it will cease to exist (in a non subhuman way)...

• Woah