Curries have ruined my cut 😡

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
My mums Pakistani freind brought food over, ofc I had some but that wasn’t all. It was so good my cock got hard and I devoured at least 800 calories worth of it in one sitting

Why do curries have to make such nice food why can’t they just cook bland boring food like Cumskins. Oh god why must I suffer so @BrahminBoss this is why you’ll never be lean, your peoples good is too nice. And I also blame @TRUE_CEL cos it’s his peoples cooking

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21898, Deleted member 21863, Aypo129 and 1 other person
My mums Pakistani freind brought food over, ofc I had some but that wasn’t all. It was so good my cock got hard and I devoured at least 800 calories worth of it in one sitting

Why do curries have to make such nice food why can’t they just cook bland boring food like Cumskins. Oh god why must I suffer so @BrahminBoss this is why you’ll never be lean, your peoples good is too nice. And I also blame @TRUE_CEL cos it’s his peoples cooking
@TRUE_CEL is cloned

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, pentamogged9000 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
stopped at this
Well it’s metaphorical but it was so good that it made my dopamine receptors go into overdrive and devour the tray

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129