Curries in the west should just kill themselves

D

Deleted member 22780

ClosetFagCel- Forum Height Expert
Was talking to a foid today. Yes even a mentalcel like me can talk to women when I’m drunk enough. So she goes on about how she was recently sexually assaulted and I was asking how.

She said some guy at campus was staring at her and asking weird questions then tried opening the door for her and brushed against her. I asked her for the description and she said he was a curry lmfaooo.

I started obnoxiously laughing and then opened the door imitating what the guy did and asked how she felt that I sexually assaulted her. She said that doesn’t count cause I didn’t look like him.

Lmfaoo learned two things today curries are done for in the west and that if you’re drunk enough no matter how autistic you are u can flirt with women. I’m gonna go drinking everyday now lmfaoo

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23228, Clark69, Pikabro and 11 others
Tales from the Jamaican Plains, Boston, Massachusetts, USA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Trilogy, copefuel and 7 others
imagine posting about flirting with women 😂😂😂

if they don’t approach u it’s over m8

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, isis_Bleach and Deleted member 21863
imagine posting about flirting with women 😂😂😂

if they don’t approach u it’s over m8
Bruh normies like me aren’t gonna get approached. I either approach or rot. Also the post was about the curries not me lmfaooo

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 21340 and BoneDensity
I'm high trust to women, some niggas might think thats bad. But u would love it when a bitch sits on your lap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 18522
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
That’s alright it’s the shitskin curries that get screwed even their best chads get mogged by white normies
Hey! Stop being mean! How would you feel if someone said something racist to you?
20221012 171531

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
That’s alright it’s the shitskin curries that get screwed even their best chads get mogged by white normies
I stand with my currybros for their right to assault women! Its part of the culture! U shouldn't be disrespectful to curry traditions!

I stand with my currybros for their right to assault women! Its part of the culture! U shouldn't be disrespectful to curry traditions!
Lmfao poor curry bastards they come here for a better life and get humiliated

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, BoneDensity and Cheesyrumble
Lmfao poor curry bastards they come here for a better life and get humiliated
I honestly don't get it.... the only Indians that can actually immigrate to the US are usually from wealthy families back in India. Why are these people so socially incompatible with the western way of life? Is the culture so different in India even for the rich kids?

My stepbrother recently immigrated from Shanghai, China and he easily integrated into American culture after he became fluent in English and became a full on fuckboy capitalizing on retarded egirl whores.

just be ethnic theory is legit

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Cheesyrumble
Im curry And my gf always says that white Guys are the most rapey

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 22126 and Cheesyrumble
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, GetShrekt, House Lannister and 2 others
Im curry And my gf always says that white Guys are the most rapey
Mayos vs curries.... who's the true rapists? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z

I honestly don't get it.... the only Indians that can actually immigrate to the US are usually from wealthy families back in India. Why are these people so socially incompatible with the western way of life? Is the culture so different in India even for the rich kids?

My stepbrother recently immigrated from Shanghai, China and he easily integrated into American culture after he became fluent in English and became a full on fuckboy capitalizing on retarded egirl whores.
They have the worst accents in the world. They can almost never get rid of them. Their skin is usually shit and they have shit features and proportions. Even the Bollywood “chads” would be invisible in the west.

• So Sad
  • Woah
They have the worst accents in the world. They can almost never get rid of them. Their skin is usually shit and they have shit features and proportions. Even the Bollywood “chads” would be invisible in the west.
It's actually insane how bad the curry accent tax is. Curries could be speaking perfectly understandable English and still be roasted by a group of Tyrones at the cafeteria (true story sadly).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend and mug
I hate when curries cope with "just be good looking".

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
yeah its brutal for them, i see a 5"3 curry constantly and another one at a store I go to

no chance for curries in white people land unless they have exceptional genetics

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I hate when curries cope with "just be good looking".
iu

iu

iu

These indians mog the average population by a lot , but have strong appeal to foids in general.

This is how my oneitis sees me when I stare at her during lectures and labs

Was talking to a foid today. Yes even a mentalcel like me can talk to women when I’m drunk enough. So she goes on about how she was recently sexually assaulted and I was asking how.

She said some guy at campus was staring at her and asking weird questions then tried opening the door for her and brushed against her. I asked her for the description and she said he was a curry lmfaooo.

I started obnoxiously laughing and then opened the door imitating what the guy did and asked how she felt that I sexually assaulted her. She said that doesn’t count cause I didn’t look like him.

Lmfaoo learned two things today curries are done for in the west and that if you’re drunk enough no matter how autistic you are u can flirt with women. I’m gonna go drinking everyday now lmfaoo
“kill yourself just because a used up whore doesn’t like you” lmfao cuck mentality

They shouldn't. They should go back to India with the rest of the invaders.