Curries mog whitecels and it's not even funny

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

Bronze
whitecels bald at like 16 compared to chad currycel who balds at 30, realistically nobody cares if you recede at 30 bc thats seen as the average.
birth rates in white countries are declining whereas in ethnic countries like pakistan, its sky high
Curries unironically skullmog most white people as whitecels are usually recessed and have ass bone structure
most curries are short yes, but in places like punjabi, some curries are able to reach 6'0+ with shit diet, imagine how tall they'd be if they moved different countries

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Clqs, WatermelonLover and 15 others
imagine how tall they'd be if they moved different countries
Most ethnics mogs the ones back home. Tallerz healthier and richer improves their SMV +0.5 at least. Within a few generations curries will mog whites. But will probably be 2100 by then...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PrinceLuenLeoncur, boss8055 and 6 others
Most ethnics mogs the ones back home. Tallerz healthier and richer improves their SMV +0.5 at least. Within a few generations curries will mog whites. But will probably be 2100 by then...
i think curries already mog lol. I live in Uk and i see curries with whites and other light skinned races all the time.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
Delusion

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, JohnBaza, bloomercel and 1 other person
i think curries already mog lol. I live in Uk and i see curries with whites and other light skinned races all the time.
Where are you living? I'm curry in UK too.

cope whitecel

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Roquefort and bloomercel
not yet bro.

Cope like the pope.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Curry cope, curry genetics are utter garbage

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78 and rand anon
Au contraire. Native dudes look better than western ones. They are ugly as fuck here in the west. :hnghn: It’s rare to find someone who’s HTN & South Asian.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, rand anon and sub5c3l
IMG 9048
whitecels bald at like 16 compared to chad currycel who balds at 30, realistically nobody cares if you recede at 30 bc thats seen as the average.
birth rates in white countries are declining whereas in ethnic countries like pakistan, its sky high
Curries unironically skullmog most white people as whitecels are usually recessed and have ass bone structure
most curries are short yes, but in places like punjabi, some curries are able to reach 6'0+ with shit diet, imagine how tall they'd be if they moved different countries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lulleko, Miant Gimplants, solohunter99 and 4 others
Curry cope, curry genetics are utter garbage
cope if that was true why are you birthrates declining. Curry mogging aside, niggers are stealing your women which is embarassing :lul:
so much for the blessed aryan race :soy:

cope if that was true why are you birthrates declining. Curry mogging aside, niggers are stealing your women which is embarassing :lul:
so much for the blessed aryan race :soy:
I'm curry bud

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78, Richard Cheese and murdah
No, pakistanis and indians are different
pakistanis unironically have better genetics then indians. although indians arent that bad as people make them seem.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
pakistanis unironically have better genetics then indians. although indians arent that bad as people make them seem.
No race is ugly or bad people, only aboriginals are ugly as fuck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LegitUser, looksmaxxing223 and sub5c3l
No race is ugly or bad people, only aboriginals are ugly as fuck
being curry is hard to build muscle though, my friend is curry + punjabi (which makes him like 6'+ as i mentioned punjabis are very tall) and he tells me his frame is ass bc indian genes jus screw him over

• So Sad
What fucking cope is this? A joke? Indians have the lowest SMV in the west, Indians are the most delusional people I’ve ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants and murdah
Doesn't apply to East asians

• +1
Not only in the west but in the whole world JFL
I think blacks have the worst smv in the world, good smv in the west though

• WTF
Reactions: 8uAte
Theyre mixed with 20-25% european blood on avg.
european blood is cope lmfao. msot euros are reccessed whereas indians have better bones. just cause jordan barret has a godly facial strudture doesnt mean most euros do as well

• +1
european blood is cope lmfao. msot euros are reccessed whereas indians have better bones. just cause jordan barret has a godly facial strudture doesnt mean most euros do as well
Indians and natives have good bones on average, I agree. But I disagree with euros having poor facial development

It’s rare for them to mog tho.
theyre still not good looking on avg, but they mog their african counterparts just by being mixed

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Bone structure is very individual, not dependant on race that much

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, rand anon and murdah
Indians and natives have good bones on average, I agree. But I disagree with euros having poor facial development
yes and msot people here are white and tall and have nothing else going for them. thats why im sick and tired of whitecels saying "nah bro ur curry, just rope" meanwhile their women get gangbanged by 6 big bbc black men

Bone structure is very individual, not dependant on race that much
it is dependant on race. You don't expect a chink to have good bones because most chinks have very shitty bone structure, sure some do but it's not what's expected. Same with most white people, in the uk they're all just reccessed and usually have the brocoli cut, although some may not be reccessed

it is dependant on race. You don't expect a chink to have good bones because most chinks have very shitty bone structure, sure some do but it's not what's expected. Same with most white people, in the uk they're all just reccessed and usually have the brocoli cut, although some may not be reccessed
Chinks are a different species than blacks, whites and browns, we all just have different tone of melanin but east Asians are different.

their coloring wont magically change lil bro

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Ur guys’ clownish immigration “policy” allows every streetshitter and their mom to immigrate :feelskek:

America’s immigration policy isn’t much better, but since ours only lets in “high skilled” poojeets, most curries here hve higher steppe than the avg curryland pajeet

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Michael Myers
Ur guys’ clownish immigration “policy” allows every streetshitter and their mom to immigrate :feelskek:

America’s immigration policy isn’t much better, but since ours only lets in “high skilled” poojeets, most curries here hve higher steppe than the avg curryland pajeet
Dude aren’t you and I both ugly as sin? You prove my point. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and rand anon
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Michael Myers