Curries mog whitecels and it's not even funny

curries have been saying they mog whites since 2018

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and brucewayne78
Yeah? Atleast according to nearly all the ratings I’ve gotten so far, my face failos are my bulbous nose tip, slightly short chin, and low set zygos, the first 2 will be fixed with rhino and genio:Comfy:

Wdym?
I mean you are chadlite
(Dravidian pheno )

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Yeah? Atleast according to nearly all the ratings I’ve gotten so far, my face failos are my bulbous nose tip, slightly short chin, and low set zygos, the first 2 will be fixed with rhino and genio:Comfy:

Wdym?
Same i also need a rhino and genio

• +1
more ragebait. kys

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and brucewayne78

Wdym?
But you’re sub-HTN, aren’t you? That’s why I’m correct.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and brucewayne78
more ragebait. kys
it's not ragebait, it's me tryna explain why currycels mog in literally area of life maybe except for height. MOST BILLIONAIRES ARE CURRY LMAOO

GTFOH FAG
skin checks out

• Love it
I mean you are chadlite
(Dravidian pheno )
Nah jfl, can’t be with my low set zygos. If only zso wasn’t so risky :feelsbadman:

I’d say I’m strong htn now, especially after my recent leanmaxxing. Pm if u wanna rate btw

But you’re sub-HTN, aren’t you? That’s why I’m correct.
Sub htn smv sure, not psl. Doesn’t hve anything to do with the original point though, on avg American curries mog native curries to oblivian, it’s only u Jewropean curries that didn’t improve lookswise due to mass immigration

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Michael Myers
Nah jfl, can’t be with my low set zygos. If only zso wasn’t so risky :feelsbadman:

I’d say I’m strong htn now, especially after my recent leanmaxxing. Pm if u wanna rate btw

Sub htn smv sure, not psl. Doesn’t hve anything to do with the original point though, on avg American curries mog native curries to oblivian, it’s only u Jewropean curries that didn’t improve lookswise due to mass immigration
Yes

Cope. HTN or better except very rarely in the west. They’re usually hard-capped at MTN. You just feel superior to them because you’re in the west but you’re just being a pretentious cunt about it. You’re not better.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, rand anon and brucewayne78
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and brucewayne78
Cope. HTN or better except very rarely in the west. They’re usually hard-capped at MTN. You just feel superior to them because you’re in the west but you’re just being a pretentious cunt about it. You’re not better.
I literally said I’m an exception, the avg native curry heightmogs me :forcedsmile:. But on avg American curries are still taller than native curries. It’s the same for IQ too, we hve stats that show both of these. Obviously there isn’t a way to prove that for facial attractiveness though

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
whitecels bald at like 16 compared to chad currycel who balds at 30, realistically nobody cares if you recede at 30 bc thats seen as the average.
birth rates in white countries are declining whereas in ethnic countries like pakistan, its sky high
Curries unironically skullmog most white people as whitecels are usually recessed and have ass bone structure
most curries are short yes, but in places like punjabi, some curries are able to reach 6'0+ with shit diet, imagine how tall they'd be if they moved different countries
If I read another one of these shitty deathnic cope threads im roping

I literally said I’m an exception, the avg native curry heightmogs me :forcedsmile:. But on avg American curries are still taller than native curries. It’s the same for IQ too, we hve stats that show both of these. Obviously there isn’t a way to prove that for facial attractiveness though
We do have higher IQs but not facial attractiveness or height. There’s 7 foot moggers in South Asia for example. When’s the first time you saw a 6’7” western one? Exactly. Never. And facially they mog us as well. You should visit first because it sounds like you’ve never stepped foot in South Asia. I have.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and brucewayne78
how is this thread still getting replies jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
yeah you look good for a curry
That picture was giga distorted and i was using my rear camera for that you can see my pics all over the forum i generally don't thing before posting anything 🙂

We do have higher IQs but not facial attractiveness or height. There’s 7 foot moggers in South Asia for example. When’s the first time you saw a 6’7” western one? Exactly. Never. And facially they mog us as well. You should visit first because it sounds like you’ve never stepped foot in South Asia. I have.
Me and @RAMU KAKA fraud to 6'2 with lifts ( both are 5'11 )

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • JFL
Yeah I’m sure that’s a common occurrence in curryland :feelskek:

What a dumb take jfl, BOTH of those heights are rare af in curryland AND the west :feelskek::feelskek:
It is. There’s plenty of tall people in South Asia. I got heightmogged by a 6’3”+ grandpa. :hnghn:

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and brucewayne78
It is. There’s plenty of tall people in South Asia. I got heightmogged by a 6’3”+ grandpa. :hnghn:
Exception not the rule nigga
IMG 1762

Plus ur paki, obviously u guys are taller on avg than curryland curries

Exception not the rule niggaView attachment 2965049

Plus ur paki, obviously u guys are taller on avg than curryland curries
I admit I’ve never been to Bharat. But Take that with a grain of salt. They say the average height is like 5’7” in Pakistan and then even at 5’11” I was described as “not short but not tall either.” Got heightmogged by my relatives who were 6’0” or taller, tallest one was “just” 6’5” or so but he’s built like a bear because he’s fat.

That picture was giga distorted and i was using my rear camera for that you can see my pics all over the forum i generally don't thing before posting anything 🙂
cool story but unfortunately i mog you

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and brucewayne78
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Richard Cheese
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
I admit I’ve never been to Bharat. But Take that with a grain of salt. They say the average height is like 5’7” in Pakistan and then even at 5’11” I was described as “not short but not tall either.” Got heightmogged by my relatives who were 6’0” or taller, tallest one was “just” 6’5” or so but he’s built like a bear because he’s fat.
personal anecdotes don’t matter with all due respect. Regardless, that wouldn’t even matter since most curries in the States are Indian not Pakistani. On avg American Curries are taller, higher iq, AND more facially attractive than both native curries and Jewropean curries :feelshah::Comfy::Comfy:

personal anecdotes don’t matter with all due respect. Regardless, that wouldn’t even matter since most curries in the States are Indian not Pakistani. On avg American Curries are taller, higher iq, AND more facially attractive than both native curries and Jewropean curries :feelshah::Comfy::Comfy:
I can’t speak for Bharatis of course. I was speaking for Pakistanis in the west. Most of us are ugly as fuck. Though I knew one prettyboy, he peaked in his teens but still looks good. Just not as good as back then.

I can’t speak for Bharatis of course. I was speaking for Pakistanis in the west. Most of us are ugly as fuck. Though I knew one prettyboy, he peaked in his teens but still looks good. Just not as good as back then.
My initial point was about the difference between curries( both “bharati” and paki) that are American and European. Maybe that is the case for u Europe pakis but while I’ve never been to pakiland, I bet that American pakis mog tf out of native pakis

Nigga thread still going strong

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
My initial point was about the difference between curries( both “bharati” and paki) that are American and European. Maybe that is the case for u Europe pakis but while I’ve never been to pakiland, I bet that American pakis mog tf out of native pakis
Nah, American Pakistanis don’t really look better than European Pakistanis. The ones in the west are usually dogshit. Rare exceptions here or there but that’s about it. Plus the Pakistanis over there are taller. Just tell me when you see a Pakistani who’s 7’1”+, then we can talk. :feelshaha: And why is Bharati in quotation marks? Even Modi wanted to use that name. :feelsautistic:

• Hmm...