Curries mog whitecels and it's not even funny

Mirin grasping at straws digging around only to find a schizo photoshoping my pics and making shit up trying to get revenge for me literally ruining him :forcedsmile:
I wasnt digging it just showed up in suggestions, and i remembered you were saying you mogged something :ROFLMAO:. if its edited then post the original, you wont, just like you didnt pm me :ROFLMAO:

I wasnt digging it just showed up in suggestions, and i remembered you were saying you mogged something :ROFLMAO:. if its edited then post the original, you wont, just like you didnt pm me :ROFLMAO:
4140914 1716052332696
4045778 2024 03 20 23 45 240730200

You're a random irrelevant fag who's barely a bluecel. I'm done sending my pics to schizos only for them to get jealous and start barking at me

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Miant Gimplants
whitecels bald at like 16 compared to chad currycel who balds at 30, realistically nobody cares if you recede at 30 bc thats seen as the average.
birth rates in white countries are declining whereas in ethnic countries like pakistan, its sky high
Curries unironically skullmog most white people as whitecels are usually recessed and have ass bone structure
most curries are short yes, but in places like punjabi, some curries are able to reach 6'0+ with shit diet, imagine how tall they'd be if they moved different countries
Its about an average not a certain region. Thats like saying china mogs cause northern Chinese towns have guys on average over 6ft. As a whole tho the average Chinese man is a framcel manlet with a tiny skull . One region does not dictate the whole

Curries unironically skullmog most white people as whitecels are usually recessed and have ass bone structure
in an immigration detention center right now let me tell you that is NOT the case

Put JFL tag please