Curries on this forum don't really like white girls

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Despite it being a meme that South Asian men are hypnotized by white women's beauty, this isn't the case on org...

I notice most curry users here prefer ethnic women.

Examples include myself, @SecularIslamist @BrahminBoss, @Accelerator

I don't think I could seriously be with a white woman, only rape or watch them get raped and/or fuck animals.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, brucewayne78, sub5c3l and 8 others
It isn't that they're particularly ugly or particularly tranny or anything like that, they just don't have any appeal, they are boring. I can only feel attraction for them vis-a-vis a 3rd person view, like seeing them whore out. I prefer girls with dark hair, dark eyes, less robust faces.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, sub5c3l, LegitUser and 2 others
White people in general are overrated asf. Like obvs ppl gonna say they the most attractive race cos 80% of the forum is white. If most of this forum was Indian then the Indians will agree that they’re the most attractive race. It might be hard for some white peoples to accept but Demz the truth

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, IAMNOTANINCEL and SidharthTheSlayer
Despite it being a meme that South Asian men are hypnotized by white women's beauty, this isn't the case on org...

I notice most curry users here prefer ethnic women.

Examples include myself, @SecularIslamist @BrahminBoss, @Accelerator

I don't think I could seriously be with a white woman, only rape or watch them get raped and/or fuck animals.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Michael Myers, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
I do 🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
White people in general are overrated asf. Like obvs ppl gonna say they the most attractive race cos 80% of the forum is white. If most of this forum was Indian then the Indians will agree that they’re the most attractive race. It might be hard for some white peoples to accept but Demz the truth
White men are considered the most attractive men in the world, but this doesn't necessarily mean white women are the most attractive or appealing. White foid has more appeal to me than an average pajeeta, however in terms of looks a good looking pajeeta will fog a white girl any day, for me.

true if this is the white

italians have more ANF , and ANF is closely related to IVC (in area of origin and perhaps also phenotypically) and even a few samples of IVC had anatolian admixture (although filtered out by now), higher WHG and perhaps ANF may lead to pheno slightly more congruent to curries liking.

From what ive seen sexual selection in west is for extremely thin upturned noses in women , lighter skin, lighter hair (to an extent), while those forces have never been in play here. Ive also seen the exact opposite in reverse here, women are into as masc as they come (For better or worse), and most of us imo do not like overly neotenous features (we like thicker eyebrows , olive skin, slightly bigger nose etc)

• +1
true if this is the white

View attachment 2973910

italians have more ANF , and ANF is closely related to IVC (in area of origin and perhaps also phenotypically) and even a few samples of IVC had anatolian admixture (although filtered out by now), higher WHG and perhaps ANF may lead to pheno slightly more congruent to curries liking.

View attachment 2973912

From what ive seen sexual selection in west is for extremely thin upturned noses in women , lighter skin, lighter hair (to an extent), while those forces have never been in play here. Ive also seen the exact opposite in reverse here, women are into as masc as they come (For better or worse), and most of us imo do not like overly neotenous features (we like thicker eyebrows , olive skin, slightly bigger nose etc)

Right, I'm not including ethnic-looking Europeans in my definition of white. I perceive them differently.

The greater proximity to Asia, the better.

it doesnt make any sense at all to use the term white, when genetic distance bw lithuanians and greeks is as much as almost white passing pashtuns and almost tribal looking dravidians

not the mention the diff in basal ancestry

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
it doesnt make any sense at all to use the term white, when genetic distance bw lithuanians and greeks is as much as almost white passing pashtuns and almost tribal looking dravidians

View attachment 2973933

View attachment 2973933
By white ppl I was talking about Western Europe, USA and Australia. But ppl on this forum really brainwash ethnics into thinking that white ppl are the most attacifive race to girls 😂😂. Sure they have high psl score but who tf cares about psl score when it’s all about the appeal. This is why a thugmaxxed ethnic wI’ll 9 times out of 10 take a white bitch away from a white guy I’ve seen it happen so many times. White ppl are massively carried by eye colour, some even still looking
Ugly with blue/ green eyes. Now imagine the average ethnic with coloured eyes.

• JFL
It's mostly the trashiness from them that makes me think it over. The average white woman afogs when she doesn't have fake eyebrows, a tan & dresses more HQNP imo.

• Woah
By white ppl I was talking about Western Europe, USA and Australia. But ppl on this forum really brainwash ethnics into thinking that white ppl are the most attacifive race to girls 😂😂. Sure they have high psl score but who tf cares about psl score when it’s all about the appeal. This is why a thugmaxxed ethnic wI’ll 9 times out of 10 take a white bitch away from a white guy I’ve seen it happen so many times. White ppl are massively carried by eye colour, some even still looking
Ugly with blue/ green eyes. Now imagine the average ethnic with coloured eyes.
average white mogs average ethnic just by virtue of leptorhhine nose, fairer skin and better nutrition hence taller height , not to mention sexual selection has been leveraged better in europe . India, Japan, Arabia all practicted arranged marriages in some form or another and its still the norm here. While Europe atleast from protestant times has shifted from such and introduced courting systems etc atleast in elite circles. Ballous parents look predominantly indigenous yet he got a good draw, for 6.5 psl plus it really is luck although having some white admixture can help.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, St.TikTokcel and SidharthTheSlayer
average white mogs average ethnic just by virtue of leptorhhine nose, fairer skin and better nutrition hence taller height , not to mention sexual selection has been leveraged better in europe . India, Japan, Arabia all practicted arranged marriages in some form or another and its still the norm here. While Europe atleast from protestant times has shifted from such and introduced courting systems etc atleast in elite circles. Ballous parents look predominantly indigenous yet he got a good draw, for 6.5 psl plus it really is luck although having some white admixture can help.
Average is 50/50. But an attractive ethnic mogs 99% of whites and that’s the truth like look at these 2 guys. U really think white guys can come on these guys level, without being statusmaxxed.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and BrahminBoss
Didn’t read + kys (for not tagging me :feelsree: ).

• So Sad
U Indians on this forum are ugly asf cos u try copy white ppl to look
Better

I thought u preferred white girls in terms of looks tho.
I thought you mean “liking” as in “wanting to be with them” or “chasing after them.” They do have better personalities and looks but that doesn’t mean I like them in a sexual or romantic way.

• +1
Neither do ethnics it’s just a terrible meme to think we value all blondes as “stacies” when in reality there are more brunettes who fog significantly higher

• Love it
I thought you mean “liking” as in “wanting to be with them” or “chasing after them.” They do have better personalities and looks but that doesn’t mean I like them in a sexual or romantic way.
Well, I mean both. I don't feel the most sexual attraction to them personally, but I also can't really imagine being with them either.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Well, I mean both. I don't feel the most sexual attraction to them personally, but I also can't really imagine being with them either.
Well then you should have tagged me bhai. :feelswah:

• +1
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• WTF
It's mostly the trashiness from them that makes me think it over. The average white woman afogs when she doesn't have fake eyebrows, a tan & dresses more HQNP imo.
Wait, you're curry?

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, sub5c3l and Richard Cheese
dont really care about race because I care more about face

• WTF
Reactions: brucewayne78
This thread bro

Neither do ethnics it’s just a terrible meme to think we value all blondes as “stacies” when in reality there are more brunettes who fog significantly higher
Yeah. All of this "muh White men don't even worship White women like ethnics do" is just a meme spread on this forum.

I live in a state full of Indians, Arabs, and Hispanics and they largely prefer their own women. Even some of the "brown" men who date White women for flings and casual sex often end up flipping the script and marrying their own women.

Black pilled White guys are often jaded guys who associate White women with radfems and praise Asian/Latina/MENA women as a traditional alternative but they don't reflect the average White guy irl.

White dudes simp for Blondes and other White girls like crazy irl. Taylor Swift's rat faced self and beady eyed Sydney Sweeney are gassed up like crazy by White America lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and SidharthTheSlayer