Curries VS Blacks [without BBC Halo]: Who Has Higher SMV? - 'DARKNIC' MOGG BATTLE

Who Moggs?

• Total voters
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Ded Srs...

blacks will argue how curries are obsessed with looking white despite looking the least white, and still look like shit even when they're "light skin" compared to mulattos who still look good aesthetic wise despite not even trying to look white.

curries will argue how lightskin blacks are haloed by being mixed over legit full negroid blacks and this is jbw in and of itself or self-hatred

blacks will point out the obvious about how curries, unlike them [blacks] who have the best physiques despite low average iq, got the short end of the stick being small/weak like [rice] and stupid [like black] at the same time.

curries will argue back how blacks are haloed to the moon just by bbc alone and without it all they have is ooga booga slavery, crime rates and "muh dick"

curries will say muh criminals and slavery or even monkeys

blacks will say muh curry rapist/creepy low class indian janitor or abo jungle dalits, vs funny black nt jester or lowinhib thugmaxx tyrone

curries will point out muh wheel and "aryan" civilization over ooga booga mud huts and slavery

blacks will point out how the entire history of their [curry] civilization is a just an endless series of one empire conquering/colonizing them after the next, meanwhile they've [curries still] never managed to do the same to anyone else or even earn their own independence.

curries will argue blacks hate whites to the point of obsession

blacks will argue curries are obsessed with being white out of an inferiority complex cause of muh aryan invasion

curries will say muh ugly monkey face or muh negroid side profile

blacks will say muh ugly shitskin or bad curry smell [mix of BO, curry, and literal shit]

both will also call each other "dark" or "ethnic" ...
curries will laud their "brown" skin for at least not being "black" and compare themselves to other "darker" or even tanned peoples like meds

blacks will bring up curry undertones and how said "brown" curry skin looks like literal shit, as compared to black skin that shines and isn't failoed by any undertones

I could go on but you get the idea...

If you only had to pick one of the two...

No cuck fence sitting on this one.

If you only had to pick one of the two...

No cuck fence sitting on this one.
Yes Ik I put a third option in the poll but it was meant to be a trick question to point out how you can't even form a solid opinion for a very basic question...

and how that makes you a faggot.

Black without a question jfl

Dravidians

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer and Deleted member 7580
Black, the negative stereotypes surrounding curries are way too high to boost their SMV in any positive way

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
both equal unironically.. at least facially.. lol at blacks thinking that theyre anything without smv

but at least they can have better bodies... so..

blacks by far

both equal unironically.. at least facially.. lol at blacks thinking that theyre anything without smv

but at least they can have better bodies... so..
Blacks facially mogg curries gooks, mestizos Abos and are on the same level as polys and native Americans (not northenr natives they are moggers I mean tropical).

And then blacks have better bodies and dicks than every other race and better height than all ethnics and most NT race then its no wonder BBC is 2nd behind JBW in SMV keep coping chum

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Blacks facially mogg curries gooks, mestizos Abos and are on the same level as polys and native Americans (not northenr natives they are moggers I mean tropical).

And then blacks have better bodies and dicks than every other race and better height than all ethnics and most NT race then its no wonder BBC is 2nd behind JBW in SMV keep coping chum
blacks legit look closest to homo erectus

im white btw

and also.. just lol at "blacks are the most NT 🤓🤓🤓🤓"..

youre either painfully retarded or trolling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
Curries suffer from negative media halo in the west. The SMV is not comparable cause of that. Niggas get sucked off by mayos in Hollywood and love sucking them off

• +1
Reactions: barcacel
Curries suffer from negative media halo in the west. The SMV is not comparable cause of that. Niggas get sucked off by mayos in Hollywood and love sucking them off
Blacks are like the entertainers for the whites

im white btw

And whites look the closest to a Neanderthal.

What’s your point? And erectus looks closest to black because the one you’re thinking of is the African erectus but there were erectus in asia who looked well like Asians. Your just a fucking retard a anti black retard I ain’t even gonna call you a racist your just a dumbass bitch

And whites look the closest to a Neanderthal.

What’s your point? And erectus looks closest to black because the one you’re thinking of is the African erectus but there were erectus in asia who looked well like Asians. Your just a fucking retard a anti black retard I ain’t even gonna call you a racist your just a dumbass bitch
watch closely.. how does this make you feel?? i do this to your mother everyday

my bad if PTSDs kicking in and youre hiding under the table shaking, covering your ears..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, barcacel and bedes

im white btw

You’re Indian. It’s ok.

Interesting shit I found on google...

Holy fuck this is real :lul:
Curry pajeetas built for BBC???
#dalit lives mattER??

Beautiful African American Indian Teenage Girls Stock Photo 122177899 |  Shutterstock

If my ancestors come from India, and I have dark skin, would I count as  black in the United States, or do you have to be specifically African  American? - Quora

When I referred to an Indian colleague as a 'black man' he became upset,  even though his skin color is much darker than that of most  African-Americans? Is 'black' considered derogatory in

Its almost impossible to undo all the negative stereotypes surrounding curries. They are literally memed everywhere not just in the west.

are on the same level as polys and native Americans (not northenr natives they are moggers I mean tropical).
Mid west US Native Americans mog tf out of Mexico South America indigenous

I seen it in real time while living in South Dakota

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: klip11
Plain North Native Americans mog tf out of latino South America Natives

I seen it in real time while living in South Dakota
I know I literally said that… northen natives are in their own category cos they moggers.

• +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia and chaddyboi66
In an equal society without whites feeling guilty and sucking them off their SMV would still be higher than curries due to their physical traits it is what it is

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, tallnegga and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Blacks easily have higher SMV than Indians though it's still lower than Arab and White men

Indians have Caucasoid skulls, meaning that their true SMV is always higher than non-Caucasoid Africans.
The Caucasoid Africans like Ethiopians are super ugly though, they don't even deserve to be mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
In an equal society without whites feeling guilty and sucking them off their SMV would still be higher than curries due to their physical traits it is what it is
Niggers look like retarded monkeys. You also have smaller dicks than whites and the average african is 5'6

Niggers look like retarded monkeys. You also have smaller dicks than whites and the average african is 5'6
Not gonna read that shit. I stated facts you state cope good bye

• +1
  • JFL
Indians have Caucasoid skulls, meaning that their true SMV is always higher than non-Caucasoid Africans.
The Caucasoid Africans like Ethiopians are super ugly though, they don't even deserve to be mentioned.
No Caucasian skulls for your micro penis freshly dipped in cow piss outside the hidden depths and slums of Mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui