Curries WILL SLAY in 2020: PROOF

SixFootManlet

SixFootManlet

Kraken
Major lifefuel for curries.

The mayo PSL copers here may call you ugly but why would any sane man care about the opinion of another man? Well, unless you're gay.

Currywhores hate currymen too but fuck those whores. They can die as 72 year old catladies for all I care.

Every day a new mayo woman is colonized by the curry's potent seed. Only the mayo woman appreciate's the curryman.

• JFL
Reactions: IndianJock and chadpreetcel123

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
white girls like everyone because majority of white dudes are very cucked and weak

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, BigBoy, looksmaxxtocope and 3 others
She's a shrewd business woman.

She knows her channel will explode in views and ad revenue because of the massive population of India and all the men will be obsessed with this situation.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Aesthetic, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others

2020: Curry Ascension
She's a shrewd business woman.

She knows her channel will explode in views and ad revenue because of the massive population of India and all the men will be obsessed with this situation.
yes, bro

every white foid with an Indian boi is a shrewd businesswomen :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Lol at taking the "Curries can't ascend" meme seriously. We're just trolling. It is true that their SMV ins't very high, but they still can be attractive to white girls.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, BigBoy, Gengar and 3 others

JBC >>>> JBW

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
BCC (big curry cock) is taking over the world.

95% of young curries here in Toronto are subhuman. is it different where you live?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
95% of young curries here in Toronto are subhuman. is it different where you live?
Who cares. They're colonizing white pussies and that is all that matters in life.

Who cares. They're colonizing white pussies and that is all that matters in life.

they are not colonizing shit my indian girlfriend admitted that indian guys are ugly and I rarely see an indian with a white girl

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 1751 and BigBoy
they are not colonizing shit my indian girlfriend admitted that indian guys are ugly and I rarely see an indian with a white girl
tales from the basement

Record her saying this on vocaroo or it didn't happen.

tales from the basement

Record her saying this on vocaroo or it didn't happen.

I will try to convince her to do it when I see her but it seems kind of autistic to tell my girlfriend to speak into a phone calling indians ugly. idk if shes gonna do that lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and BigBoy
1575191698357 1

I will try to convince her to do it when I see her but it seems kind of autistic to tell my girlfriend to speak into a phone calling indians ugly. idk if shes gonna do that lol
who the fuck cares what she thinks.

Opera Snapshot 2019 12 11 205251 wwwyoutubecom

as if shed deny this gigachad from fucking her

vocaroo or bust, boyo

Another shitskin cope thread

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Drugs and Averagecel
i never see indians like that in toronto. where do you live?
ofc you don't that pheno is extremely rare compared to 1 billion but still it exists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
i never see indians like that in toronto. where do you live?
Not my fault you're blind, homie. Ask your imaginary currygirlfriend to donate you her eyes.

i've only seen this once irl. the guy was ugly and the girl was fat

Ethnics rise up

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Averagecel
I live in your mind. Rent free.

Indian men are unattractive to women. They will always be. Doesn't matter whether some brainwashed white whores decide to seek attention by making a shitty edited YT video

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and BigBoy
This is mid-face theory

Midface theory > looks, money, status

If you and a girl share the same mid-face, it doesn't matter how subhuman, beta or low status you are, she will find you attractive regardless of anything.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, BigBoy and Deleted member 685
I live in your mind. Rent free.

bro stop coping and why are you scared to tell me where you live do you think im going to fly across the world just to prove to you that white girls dont like indian dudes :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, BigBoy, Averagecel and 1 other person
rage more, mayo. Your days are numbered.

Imagine thinking you're being insulting by calling a first world successful white man "mayo" and telling him "his days are outnumbered", when literally all your people are known for is shitting on the streets 😂😂😂

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, BigBoy and MiroslavBulldosex
lol did you only find a few videos with indian male white female now you're posting noodles and blacks

Indian men are unattractive to women. They will always be. Doesn't matter whether some brainwashed white whores decide to seek attention by making a shitty edited YT video
yes, bro. i should totally care about a seething mayo cuckold's opinion :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Curries are even cucking koreans. Over for kpopcels.

None of these girls look good tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, Aesthetic, Drugs and 2 others
yes, bro. i should totally care about a seething mayo cuckold's opinion :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

And to anyone reading this, don't you notice how all of their "evidence" is purely cherrypicked videos of the most brainwashed women of the century and weak insults made by basement dwellers? You saying "mayo" doesn't make me feel like anything dude, it just comes over cringy and if you were to say that irl to a white man all the women would laugh at you for being so cringy

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Aesthetic and Drugs
Wowies another cherrypicked video from a delusional subhuman living in a third world country, I'm like so scared now
he is copying the others. jus the other way around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
he is copying the others. jus the other way around
It's just funny how literally everyone here pretends to be blackpilled until an ACTUALLY uncomfortable truth gets told

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
And to anyone reading this, don't you notice how all of their "evidence" is purely cherrypicked videos of the most brainwashed women of the century and weak insults made by ethnic basement dwellers? You saying "mayo" doesn't make me feel like anything dude, it just comes over cringy and if you were to say that irl to a white man all the women would laugh at you for being so cringy
ok, cuckold

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It's just funny how literally everyone here pretends to be blackpilled until an ACTUALLY uncomfortable truth gets told
muh blackpill means whites are slayers and indians are virgins.

ok, cuckold

And to anyone reading this, don't you notice how all of their "evidence" is purely cherrypicked videos of the most brainwashed women of the century and weak insults made by basement dwellers? You saying "mayo" doesn't make me feel like anything dude, it just comes over cringy and if you were to say that irl to a white man all the women would laugh at you for being so cringy
In real life I wouldn't call him mayo. This is what I'd do:

mayo got toasted:
images-5-4-e1574363261369.jpg

Bet the bitchboi will remember the beating for a lifetime

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and hebbewem
muh blackpill means whites are slayers and indians are virgins.

ok, cuckold

Yeah generally speaking that's literally a fact and there's tons of sources backing that up. Keep throwing useless insults cause you know I already ruined your low IQ thread you manlet untermensch

I bet you this nigga @SixFootManlet is a white dude trolling

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic
I bet you this nigga @SixFootManlet is a white dude trolling
The rent is free and the cries of whiteboi is music to the ear, son.

The world will be shit if the curries succeed in "colonizing" white women, if they shit in the streets of India, they'll shit in the streets wherever they go.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Deleted member 685
Yeah generally speaking that's literally a fact and there's tons of sources backing that up. Keep throwing useless insults cause you know I already ruined your low IQ thread you manlet untermensch
yes, bro. its a fact cause the white cuckold bitch said so!