Curries WILL SLAY in 2020: PROOF

The world will be shit if the curries succeed in "colonizing" white women, if they shit in the streets of India, they'll shit in the streets wherever they go.
They will succeed in shitting in your mum's vagina whether you like it or not, son

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
yes, bro. its a fact cause the white cuckold bitch said so!

Nah cherrypicking virgin, it's a fact cause there's tons of studies done where WHITE MEN were ALWAYS rated the highest for dating except of black women
They will succeed in shitting in your mum's vagina whether you like it or not, son

Nothing will happen

Nah cherrypicking virgin, it's a fact cause there's tons of studies done where WHITE MEN were ALWAYS rated the highest for dating except of black women

Nothing will happen
he's trolling allow it

• +1
yes, bro. stats from an american dating website okcupid applies worldwide. totally. why? because a white bitch said so!

• JFL
he's trolling allow it
Yeah, it's funny knowing he's subconsciously pissed off at the fact he got disproved tho
yes, bro. stats from an american dating website okcupid applies worldwide. totally. why? because a white bitch said so!

Pretty sure there's more done. Your own country is literally known for white worship and not only that, all the high class Indians are whitemaxxed and light eyed

Another shitty cherrypicked video

I can already tell you are a insane subhuman

It is always the most subhuman ethnics that worship white pussy, this entire thread is a cope thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Drugs and Deleted member 685
he's trolling allow it
seething bitch can't cope

I can already tell you are a insane subhuman

It is always the most subhuman ethnics that worship white pussy, this entire thread is a cope thread
what do mayo incels worship? noodle pussy :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Yeah, it's funny knowing he's subconsciously pissed off at the fact he got disproved tho

Pretty sure there's more done. Your own country is literally known for white worship and not only that, all the high class Indians are whitemaxxed and light eyed

Another shitty cherrypicked video
stats are never cherrypicked bcause the white bitch said so. videos are cherry picked because the white bitch said so :lul:

You're having an arranged marriage, no more words needed.

Oh and regarding your height I think @elfmaxx his point is pretty solid:
Always remember to subtract 5 inches from whatever height a pajeet claims to be on the internet.

stats are never cherrypicked bcause the white bitch said so. videos are cherry picked because the white bitch said so :lul:

She looks like a troll, if that's what you're proud of being able to get honestly the point is clear here

Nah pajeet stats aren't cherrypicked cause they're actually objectively true whether or not you like them. Your videos on the other hand are just cherrypicked. There's millions of Indians, you could pick me a 100 more videos and it wouldn't support your point cause there's always cracks in the system

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
@Gudru you're the one who descended on this thread faggot. JFL. Shows your mentality, really. Rent free, son. Rent free.

Faggot behaves like he owns the forum.

"how dare he post videos of Indian men slaying! how dare he!"--Gudru

So? Every white person knows that a white guy with ¨yellow fever¨ is coping bcs he can't get within his own race. We ourselves meme to them over it.

This is nothing new and also doesn't disprove that you are a subhuman and that ethnic subhuman worship white pussy the most.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 685
@Gudru you're the one who descended on this thread faggot. JFL. Shows your mentality, really. Rent free, son. Rent free.

Faggot behaves like he owns the forum.

"how dare he post videos of Indian men slaying! how dare he!"--Gudru

It's just funny seeing guys like you cope, especially when you literally have to get an arranged marriage to even have a slight chance in the dating pool, shows how desperate you guys are
So? Every white person knows that a white guy with ¨yellow fever¨ is coping bcs he can't get within his own race. We ourselves meme to them over it.

This is nothing new and also doesn't disprove that you are a subhuman and that ethnic subhuman worship white pussy the most.
Well said

• +1
the first guy is not bad looking I would say psl 5

• +1
You're having an arranged marriage, no more words needed.

Oh and regarding your height I think @elfmaxx his point is pretty solid:

She looks like a troll, if that's what you're proud of being able to get honestly the point is clear here

Nah pajeet stats aren't cherrypicked cause they're actually objectively true whether or not you like them. Your videos on the other hand are just cherrypicked. There's millions of Indians, you could pick me a 100 more videos and it wouldn't support your point cause there's always cracks in the system
Tbh if this is the tier of white ¨women¨ they can get (ogres). I dont even mind tbh, i know for sure none of us will miss them in our community LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 685
Tbh if this is the tier of white ¨women¨ they can get (ogres). I dont even mind tbh, i know for sure none of us will miss them in our community LOL
They're quite literally cleaning our race by filtering out the weak genes JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and FatJattMofo

tbh its just preference

you already posted this video and she looks like shit
I know. Did on purpose to prove my thread lives rent free in your feeble mind.

Sure, pal.

Indian man > White man === > WHITE WORSHIP!!!!!!!
White man > Any Woman ====> completely okay, bro. it's just natural, bro

Never mind the white chick flew to India and not the other way around but okay. keep coping.

When the cope is too strong

Preference is hugely determined by what you're able to get
I doubt. most of my attention is from natives but id rather fuck foreigners

I know. Did on purpose to prove my thread lives rent free in your feeble mind.

try harder no one here is taking you seriously. I almost feel bad for you

tbh its just preference
There is a difference between preference and worshipping.

Saying you prefer white girls in itself isnt necessarily self hate and can be normal if you live in an environment surrounded with white girls (this plays an effect on your mind).

But to make these types of threads and worship them and excluding your own race. Deluding yourself that your race is taking over their women bcs of some weird fantasy OP has. Is something only subhumans do.

I believe you can agree with this

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Deleted member 685
They're quite literally cleaning our race by filtering out the weak genes JFL
Do I need to show you whites declining massively in numbers in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, and New Zealand? The absolute level of coping.

• JFL
JFL at this cope

I doubt. most of my attention is from natives but id rather fuck foreigners
This applies mostly to white men tho. Since most men are attracted to white women. White incels almost always have weird Asian fetishes and even go to other continents

• +1

Saying you prefer white girls in itself isnt necessarily self hate and can be normal if you live in an environment surrounded with white girls (this plays an effect on your mind).

But to make these types of threads and worship them and excluding your own race. Deluding yourself that your race is taking over their women bcs of some weird fantasy OP has. Is something only subhumans do.

yep. most forum users do this tbh/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Aesthetic and Deleted member 685
Do I need to show you whites declining massively in numbers in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, and New Zealand? The absolute level of coping.

Migration to the US already decreased + that doesn't prove any of your points. That'd just mean women will go for an even smaller percentage, shitskin

try harder no one here is taking you seriously. I almost feel bad for you
translation: white incels don't take me seriously. Yes, such a massive loss.

Sure, pal.

Indian man > White man === > WHITE WORSHIP!!!!!!!
White man > Any Woman ====> completely okay, bro. it's just natural, bro

Never mind the white chick flew to India and not the other way around but okay. keep coping.
Never said this, I myself just told you that white guys with yellow fever are usually subhuman gook worshippers that cant get within their own race.

You know this is the truth hence you cannot come back with a proper argument and have to use cherrypicking for your own fantasies.

This applies mostly to white men tho. Since most men are attracted to white women. White incels almost always have weird Asian fetishes and even go to other continents
possibly

• +1

Translation from whitespeak:

Indian Man > Any woman: WORSHIP!!! OMG!!!
White Bitchboi > Any woman: just a preference, bro.

• JFL

europeans do this here too. they talk about "colonizing" ethnic women like some weirdo fantasy of theirs

Never said this, I myself just told you that white guys with yellow fever are usually subhuman gook worshippers that cant get within their own race.

You know this is the truth hence you cannot come back with a proper argument and have to use cherrypicking for your own fantasies.
it's not worship when it's the white chick flying 5,000 miles to India with her own money with dumb cunt :lul:

Of course a white bitchboi going to the Philippines 10,000 miles away just to get laid with a villager is just preferences, bro!

• JFL

Once again i never made this point, retard

I told you 2 times that whites who go for Asians themselves usually are subhuman copers

• +1
Once again i never made this point, retard

I told you 2 times that whites who go for Asians themselves usually are subhuman copers
Oh no his average IQ is showing

• JFL
Anyway, this thread was to post these videos and I'll continue regardless of white cuckold bitches like @Gudru crying like a bitch.

Reminder: rent free, son. rent free.

• JFL
Anyway, this thread was to post these videos and I'll continue regardless of white cuckold bitches like @Gudru crying like a bitch.

Reminder: rent free, son. rent free.

You're not rent free in my head. Neither is anyone here on the internet, especially not indians

Oh no his average IQ is showing
okay, einstein. 15,000 posts 1,000+ hours shitposting on an incel forum and he tries to dickwave his iq. JFL!

okay, einstein. 15,000 posts 1,000+ hours shitposting on an incel forum and he tries to dickwave his iq. JFL!

The postmaxxing was just a joke during summer break and the time thingy isn't accurate, this isn't an incel forum either and I'm not incel.

I'm also inevitably higher IQ than you

• +1
You're not rent free in my head. Neither is anyone here on the internet, especially not indians
keep posting here, you're just increasing the view counts :love::love::love:

I'm also inevitably higher IQ than you
of course you are. higher than einstein himself. as demonstrated by your 15,000 posts here, another 20k on lookism. indeed, you iq mog me into oblivion. :love:

of course you are. higher than einstein himself. as demonstrated by your 15,000 posts here, another 20k on lookism. indeed, you iq mog me into oblivion. :love:

Never had an account on lookism LMFAO and yes I'm undoubtedly higher IQ than you considering I'm getting a major in computer science and economics whereas you're from some unknown Indian village

I'm convinced this is a troll, there is no person that is so stubborn even with facing all the facts.

I refuse to believe someone with this low level of common sense exists tbh.

• +1

Greaseballincel = @Ritalincel

I'm convinced this is a troll, there is no person that is so stubborn even with facing all the facts.

I refuse to believe someone with this low level of common sense exists tbh.
muh facts

cherrypicking =/= what usually happens
He's probably just trolling but then again most Indians are really low IQ, either way I'll save up my time for debates that actually hold value and not endless cherrypicking

• +1