Curries WILL SLAY in 2020: PROOF

JFL at these white bitches thinking me replying to them means I'm participating in some debate. There is no debate you faggot. Curries mog you into the the depths of the Pacific Ocean.

If curries are as subhuman as you think then why does my thread trigger you so much?

Because the only thing that triggers a white bitchboi - more than seeing a black-man/white-woman couple is an Indian man/white woman couple.

Last edited:
The SMV of the average Indian is really low, and to think that curries have some sort of weird fetish for white women just as white men with low SMV do for Asian women is hilarious. No such thing as a curry dating a white woman will ever happen within the continuum of reality; rather, if a case ever does happen of this it'll be either due to the curry being extremely high PSL or mixed or the woman being unattractive or fat and brainwashed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The SMV of the average Indian is really low, and to think that curries have some sort of weird fetish for white women just as white men with low SMV do for Asian women is hilarious. No such thing as a curry dating a woman will ever happen within the continuum of reality; rather, if a case ever does happen of this it'll be either due to the curry being extremely high PSL or mixed or the woman being unattractive or fat and brainwashed.
cope

• Hmm...
It truly is not. Whites have a bigger SMV by default. Just accept reality, it is not often that you see Asians or Indians dating outside of their race as you do with either blacks or white people. Especially if as an Indian you don't top out as an attractive male within your race

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Gengar
It truly is not. Whites have a bigger SMV by default. Just accept reality, it is not often that you see Asians or Indians dating outside of their race as you do with either blacks or white people. Especially if as an Indian you don't top out as an attractive male within your race
you are never accounting for pheno so idgaf . indians are not one pheno

you are never accounting for pheno so idgaf . indians are not one pheno
If your skin is brown and you're not white mixed with clearly white predominant features or contrasting pigmentation your SMV is lower by default.

If your skin is brown and you're not white mixed with clearly white predominant features or contrasting pigmentation your SMV is lower by default.
"white mixed" retarded idea that you have to be mixed with euro. just have good "harmony" light skin and sharp features and your pheno is top tier

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
He's probably just trolling but then again most Indians are really low IQ, either way I'll save up my time for debates that actually hold value and not endless cherrypicking
yes, bro. i'm very low iq. you're high iq.

By the way, how's that Special Relativity theorem, coming, oh high-iq einstein's 2nd coming? :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
hindu cope like gook cope. all those girls got pumped and dumped by dozens of chads before settling down with their goody two shoe provider cucks

She's a shrewd business woman.

She knows her channel will explode in views and ad revenue because of the massive population of India and all the men will be obsessed with this situation.
This, any video with India in title is just moneymaxxing.

middle-class liberals seeking the approval of their peers and a reason to feel better than others tbh

You're having an arranged marriage, no more words needed.

Oh and regarding your height I think @elfmaxx his point is pretty solid:

She looks like a troll, if that's what you're proud of being able to get honestly the point is clear here

Nah pajeet stats aren't cherrypicked cause they're actually objectively true whether or not you like them. Your videos on the other hand are just cherrypicked. There's millions of Indians, you could pick me a 100 more videos and it wouldn't support your point cause there's always cracks in the system
Rent free gay boy

• Ugh..
Rent free gay boy
Nothing rent free about that. And I'm straighter than you'll ever be
Just giving you guys an idea of the type of girls I'm gonna slay in 2k20
You're 25 and literally all the girls you've managed to get are fat ugly disgusting women LMAOOOO.
Meanwhile I just got back from partying till 4 am and got tons of girls wanting to talk. Cry more loser

I don't understand why this is any surprise. . i know plenty of my relatives living in Australia/ Usa/ Europe marrying white women. The guys are usually pretty good looking,tall and whitecollarmaxxed and women are average to above average looking too. But I've felt that average white women is more masculine than average South Asian/ East Asian women

caged best thread @SixFootManlet