Curry ascension

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
I matched this girl a while back

She's been dating this curry for about 2 years now

She never posts him on her actual feed
Every pic is of her or with friends
He appeared on her story today for the first time in about a year, since he booked a trip to paris for her birthday

I once posted a story and she replied "hot"

Even as an ascended curry, you cannot win

He must be utterly loaded, even still, she’s ashamed to post him

Banderas

@Ken

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D, WishIwasChico, BrahminBoss and 27 others
oofy doofy game

Insane tactics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, ManletBlackcel, Ethniframementalcel and 8 others
Why doxx @Chadethnic101 like that bruh? Not cool.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Also my friend fucked her irl and he claims 8inch dick

So she’s been ruined in that regard too

He’s a strong MTN at best too; this girl just keeps going for sub chads

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, infini, bloomercel and 6 others
Maybe he’s Spanish or Sicilian? Latin halo

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, It'snotover and Deleted member 27987
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead

View attachment 2384785View attachment 2384786View attachment 2384788View attachment 2384790

He appeared on her story today for the first time in about a year, since he booked a trip to paris for her birthday

View attachment 2384789

@Ken
If you don't get posted on her profile it's pretty much over.

It means that either
1) she's ashamed of you and you're a placeholder
2) she doesn't want to show other chads that she's in a relationship and wants to show she's still available

either way it's over

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 23778 and 16 others
That ain’t no Spaniard boyo I can promise you
These people acting like meds and curries are somehow similar are so annoying, even when you can tell they are not serious and just joking it’s still annoying cuz of how played out the joke is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, poopoohead, bloomercel and 3 others
@Corleone
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@MoggerGaston

probably not even her actual bf,just one of her stand in guy friends she took a pity pic with to show appreciation
for the free trip

women have a bunch of dudes like him lined up ready to fulfil their roles

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, Deleted member 29167, infini and 3 others
Looks italian

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Looks234, poopoohead and 7 others
probably not even her actual bf,just one of her stand in guy friends she took a pity pic with to show appreciation
for the free trip

women have a bunch of dudes like him lined up ready to fulfil their roles
Nah I’m pretty sure it is

She’s not ever poster another guy on her story

I’ve seen him a few times, like maybe once a year or once every six months

She used to have a post with him and he was tagged, I checked out his profile and she was all over his feed. That post has since been deleted tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Hirekdr, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Dude must be on cloud nine whenever this blonde angel lets him put his brown 3incher inside of her.

The oofy doofy pill is strong with these two.

She is the exact type of girl in a relationship I‘d rizz up at a party to get some nice no-strings-attached casual sex. She has that cheater face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Sub0, Deleted member 31562 and 9 others
She nothing special. And for my taste even kinda ugly

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and BrahminBoss

View attachment 2384785View attachment 2384786View attachment 2384788View attachment 2384790

View attachment 2384789

@Ken
She jawmogs him

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Also my friend fucked her irl and he claims 8inch dick

So she’s been ruined in that regard too

He’s a strong MTN at best too; this girl just keeps going for sub chads
So she cucked him?

I’m sure you mog her to oblivion
She mogs her

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
She mogs her

I suggest you get your eyes checked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SEPRAY and Corleone

It means that either
2) she doesn't want to show other chads that she's in a relationship and wants to show she's still available

either way it's over
the opposite also isn't ideal either though
my gf has posted me without my permission more than once and it gets annoying being posted a lot, especially when ur a cheater like I am lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Sprinkles, Deleted member 31562 and 1 other person
she knows people are going to be thinking shit in the ether if she posts him, needs to be cutemaxxed and have some niche look if u want her to post u on social media, then no one can say anything cause its actively impossible to compare, comparing a reg curry to the same standards as chad or tyrone is instant lose.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Reformed
Height is law water thread

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Ive heard foids on reddit saying that they do that to maintain a profile that is more open to modelling and other sponsorships. Sounds like a cope to me tbh.

It means that either

either way it's over

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, poopoohead, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Ive heard foids on reddit saying that they do that to maintain a profile that is more open to modelling and other sponsorships. Sounds like a cope to me tbh.
If the "modeling" is being a whore on onlyfans yes.

Twitch streamers, Egirls, and onlyfans girls know that posting their bfs is bad for business, because they're selling the "dream" to incels
"Maybe if i donate enough we will go on date, Maybe if I tip her enough I can fuck her"
So unless their bf is someone famous so they can leech off him (ie: some twitch stream marrying a bigger twitcher streamer) there's no point
remember that camgirl/twitch egirl that was married for years and hide it because she had even her mods paying for her hoping to have a chance?

But a real model, signed for an agency, doesn't have to do that

• +1
Reactions: infini, poopoohead, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
check your stacyfish acc dms

It means that either

either way it's over
Meanwhile he can stick his dick into her pussy while you rot

She looks like shit and with that awful personality I would never give her a chance

Its insane how the average PSLer spends all day on the Internet and thinks these self obsessed insanely narcy women (more narcy than the avg PSL user) are also the standards of an average women. Y'all need to leave the basement and go to a park that regular people go to. You'll realize that the average girl there is good looking and has 100 followers on Instagram, and the dude is some fat oofy doofy. But of course if this is the circle you associate with, then this is the kind of shit you will see (and believe)

Unironic and serious. Its back to the same problem jfl. Niggas watch one Mike Thruston vid and think life isn't worth living in their first world suburban home JFLLL . You all aren't just ugly, you are also low IQ and have shit social circle/ personality/ angry mindset. The internet is not real life. Touch grass

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 31562, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
She looks like shit and with that awful personality I would never give her a chance

Its insane how the average PSLer spends all day on the Internet and thinks these self obsessed insanely narcy women (more narcy than the avg PSL user) are also the standards of an average women. Y'all need to leave the basement and go to a park that regular people go to. You'll realize that the average girl there is good looking and has 100 followers on Instagram, and the dude is some fat oofy doofy. But of course if this is the circle you associate with, then this is the kind of shit you will see (and believe)

Unironic and serious. Its back to the same problem jfl. Niggas watch one Mike Thruston vid and think life isn't worth living in their first world suburban home JFLLL . You all aren't just ugly, you are also low IQ and have shit social circle/ personality/ angry mindset. The internet is not real life. Touch grass
The average girl looks like utter shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sprinkles, poopoohead and ReadBooksEveryday

It means that either

either way it's over
She should be showing you off like a new car. Most high smv men are all over their girls page because being with them is a 💪

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
He's taken her shopping

@Corleone

100% he's gonna brag to his ethnic friends about this

Funny GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, watah and Corleone
Im not curry why you tag me?

I remember my last semi-oneitis posted me on her snapchat on our first date. It was huge dopamine boost, I miss her so much. Meanwhile my oneitis would purposfully leave me out of every picture and video she took it was BRUTAL. They make it so obvious.

I bet this curry guy has her in his profile pic and in all his posts and stories.

• +1
Reactions: infini
Jeff Seid or bust for chicken tikka curries.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
the opposite also isn't ideal either though
my gf has posted me without my permission more than once and it gets annoying being posted a lot, especially when ur a cheater like I am lmfao
i wouldn’t wanna be posted by no girl imagine she’s a thot and your the one dating her taking cuck relationship pics with her

• +1
Reactions: Obito
he does have a beta bux pheno

View attachment 2384789

@Ken
And yet he gets to fuck her on the regular while you're Maherfishing UK slags for our entertainment.

So, who's really winning? Just saying bro...

And yet he gets to fuck her on the regular while you're Maherfishing UK slags for our entertainment.

So, who's really winning? Just saying bro...
I have a gf I can fuck whenever I want. I doubt they have sex regularly, he looks like a textbook cuck

I also could've fucked this girl years ago when I matched her (without having to pay like this pathetic curry)

These people acting like meds and curries are somehow similar are so annoying, even when you can tell they are not serious and just joking it’s still annoying cuz of how played out the joke is.
The Med curry connection makes no sense. Meds look like Arabs

The Med curry connection makes no sense. Meds look like Arabs
And arabs look like northwestern curries
The comparison is made for a reason, dark features, swarthy light brown skin and caucasian bone structure are traits that Med Europeans, (non Yemenite) Arabs, Iranians and North Indians/Pakis share

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778

View attachment 2384789

@Ken
Thanks for the daily dose of blackpill

i wouldn’t wanna be posted by no girl imagine she’s a thot and your the one dating her taking cuck relationship pics with her
this happened to my friend, his girl posted hin and like 8 different niggas sent him videos of them fucking her, nuttin in her mouth, etc etc
dude was dating the school toilet and was clueless

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, Ethniframementalcel, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
this happened to my friend, his girl posted hin and like 8 different niggas sent him videos of them fucking her, nuttin in her mouth, etc etc
dude was dating the school toilet and was clueless
yeah autists on here have too much ego muh she has to post me 24/7 bro! i care more about my reputation

i would happily keep things low key and private less drama and just enjoy her until the relationship ends

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Obito and Deleted member 23778
And arabs look like northwestern curries
The comparison is made for a reason, dark features, swarthy light brown skin and caucasian bone structure are traits that Med Europeans, (non Yemenite) Arabs, Iranians and North Indians/Pakis share
Meds look like Arabized negros imo. Northern curries lack the black component.