Curry food is so subhuman

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Just analyzed what I ate on a regular basis and holy shit its beyond over.So much fat so much of oil.So much of carbs fucking hell no wonder I am as bloated as I am.All I'm eating is crap utter crap.Its still a balanced diet but the amount of carbs and fats is just way too high.Lmao.More than 70% of my diet contains rice ffs.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
It's delicious tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Copeful, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
Rice isn't bad it's that most Indians don't use any meat in their food or protein, they just eat overcooked curry with a fuck ton of condiments.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 13197
Its very healthy.

Curry diet is carb dominant mostly. Very few eat enough protein that too animal protein.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
Butter chicken is pretty good tbh

Simosas are fire ngl and that paneer with curry hits different but fuck south asian parents for not letting their kids eat meat though, It's like if they're trying to make their kids beta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Arcturus
Nah, nigga. Chicken Tika Malsala with Basmati rice and Naan is top tier food for rotting in bed. Keep crying for incel cuisine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Copeful
Just analyzed what I ate on a regular basis and holy shit its beyond over.So much fat so much of oil.So much of carbs fucking hell no wonder I am as bloated as I am.All I'm eating is crap utter crap.Its still a balanced diet but the amount of carbs and fats is just way too high.Lmao.More than 70% of my diet contains rice ffs.
there's no point in eating it from my experience...it is incredibly unhealthy and not in the way fast food is. See, with fast food there is at least the excuse that it is tasty. However, indian food not only is unhealthy, it also tastes bad.

I can see why indians are so fucking subhuman: their diet is absolute shit. I can't wait to get away from my parents and eat clean and like a king.

Rice isn't bad it's that most Indians don't use any meat in their food or protein, they just eat overcooked curry with a fuck ton of condiments.
Literally had my mom tell me that eating more than 2 eggs a day was too much jfl

Indian chicken dishes are so good. If it were the center of their cusine they would ascend

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel