Curry food is the worst when it comes to protein intake

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
Too much ceral wheat, flour, vegetarian shit etc

You need to eat red meat atleast once a day, and that's a necessary not even bare minimum

If you go to peshawar, they eat big chunk of beef with rice pulao everyday,

While in India only source or closest thing to beef is water buffalo bison meat biryani
Muslim punjabis eat red meat like mutton and even beef commonly too and chicken

indian are too dairy focused, the protein from dairy is not enough and is low quality

I am thinking about buying bison Buffalo meat and make a steak myself , that's the closest thing for me as a locationcel
Cuz my religion doesn't tell or stops me from eating meat

Indian ruin mutton and chicken with disgusting fatty oily curry and masalas making you fat and taking all the protein from meat
Plus disgusting oily curry veg dishes with wheat bread or rice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, enchanted_elixir, hopecel and 3 others

You need to eat red meat atleast once a day, and that's a necessary not even bare minimum

While in India only source or closest thing to beef is water buffalo bison meat biryani

indian are too dairy focused, the protein from dairy is not enough and is low quality

I am thinking about buying bison Buffalo meat and make a steak myself , that's the closest thing for me as a locationcel

Indian ruin mutton and chicken with disgusting fatty oily curry and masalas making you fat and taking all the protein from meat
Plus disgusting oily curry veg dishes
Eat kfc

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and justinzayn
im paki "curry" and dont have a problem with this

also south asians eat a lot of lentils which have a lot of protein in them

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Too much oil
Low quality protein

McDonald's and burger King kfc etc are good for bulking but most people need good quality protein from chicken breast or steak and veggies to lose weight and build muscle

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Willmogulater

curries are overall worst it never even began for em most of the rotters here are curries as well no doubt the forum has a stinky threads

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and justinzayn
im paki "curry" and dont have a problem with this

also south asians eat a lot of lentils which have a lot of protein in them
Dal lentil is too fatty oily with high carbs
, low quality

Red meat and chicken breast with as much low oil as possible, Prefrebly grilled

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and LooksOrDeath

I sometimes wonder how did Hinduism evolve to be vegetarian dominated, like Aryans used to sacrifice cows and goats to Gods and then eat them in big feast. How did Hindus got so cucked?

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, horizontallytall and justinzayn
I sometimes wonder how did Hinduism evolve to be vegetarian dominated, like Aryans used to sacrifice cows and goats to Gods and then eat them in big feast. How did Hindus got so cucked?
So called aryans are different from modern Hinduism
Modern hindu bath in ganga, eat veg mostly, making noices etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, horizontallytall and BrahminBoss
So called aryans are different from modern Hinduism
Modern hindu bath in ganga, eat veg mostly, making noices etc
Yeah but Aryans started Hinduism and the story of Ganga was also an Aryan story it is similar to some other stories from Celtic and Slavic mythology, it is basic baptism that has been going on for years. The question is how did this modern Hinduism became so cucked religion like it is really a religion of meek and degeneracy to an extent. While the older one was about conquering the dark skin tribes and warrior spirit.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and justinzayn
Yeah but Aryans started Hinduism and the story of Ganga was also an Aryan story it is similar to some other stories from Celtic and Slavic mythology, it is basic baptism that has been going on for years. The question is how did this modern Hinduism became so cucked religion like it is really a religion of meek and degeneracy to an extent. While the older one was about conquering the dark skin tribes and warrior spirit.
Old Hinduism was Buddhism
Indian just claim it as part of it's own bcoz of some so called sanatam dharm group

Old Hinduism was Buddhism
Indian just claim it as part of it's own bcoz of some so called sanatam dharm group
That makes no sense Buddhism was eay different from the Aryan Hinduism. Buddha infact didn't believe in higher power, old Hinduism was Indra and fire worship,strict castes, animal sacrifices. None of this is in Buddhism.

• +1
That makes no sense Buddhism was eay different from the Aryan Hinduism. Buddha infact didn't believe in higher power, old Hinduism was Indra and fire worship,strict castes, animal sacrifices. None of this is in Buddhism.
Yes but indians claim it as their own bcoz of some sanatam dharm origin

Yes but indians claim it as their own bcoz of some sanatam dharm origin
They also say Aryan invasion never happened, in there mind India is superpower which can take on America and that all of history revolves around them and that everyone stole from them to become rich and scientifically advanced. Average Hindu lives on a diet of pure cope,

• +1

I'm so happy you read my thread.

• +1
Indians think their diet is the reason for their subhumanity, but there are actually several causes.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, socialcel, Maalik and 2 others
Every month I see an insta reel talking about it and all the skinny fat indians are coping about how dhal or some shit has protein. Jfl at them

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
You deff dont need to eat red meat once a day

I think is is why Pashtuns and Punjabis grow a lot taller than other areas, because of the protein intake

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
I think is is why Pashtuns and Punjabis grow a lot taller than other areas, because of the protein intake
High Protien High Carb is ideal
Europe meat consumption 1

Look at the meat consumption of the Dutch compared to other nations.