The Worst Mistake in the History of the Human Race (Diet, Nutrition, Protein on Height)

Are Your Parents Feeding You Manlet Food?

• Yes, my mommy is too poor and I am prone to starvation spells.

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Yes, my mommy is feeding me a vegan/vegetarian diet.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Kind of, my mommy is feeding me a mix of meat and vegetables.

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • Kind of, my mommy is feeding me a cucked ethnic diet full of rice, plants with a bit of meat.

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • My mother is blackpilled, and I am basically flooded with only dairy, meat and eggs daily.

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • My mother feeds me a balanced diet (plant and non-plant based) but it's very high in protein.

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • I buy my own food now so I can heightmax. I have a heightmaxing diet.

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • My mother is malnourishing me. I don't get enough vitamins and nutrients. Diet is nutrient poor af.

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Other (explain in the comments)

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
"Skeletons from Greece and Turkey show that the average height of hunger-gatherers toward the end of the ice ages was a generous 5' 9" for men, 5' 5" for women. With the adoption of agriculture, height crashed, and by 3000 B. C. had reached a low of only 5' 3" for men, 5' for women."

"Humans lost inches in height when they switched from hunting and foraging to farming, likely due to malnourishment."

"Farming made our ancestors SHORTER! Switch from hunter-gatherer lifestyles to crops 12,000 years ago took an average 1.5 inches off their height, study finds"

My Takeaways

• Low protein diet increases your chances of being a manlet, but also an incel too, since your body is deprived of all construction material to actually get you to develop properly in a health, and aesthetic manner.
  • This is evident to heightmaxers but for those who don't know, a high protein intake is crucial to getting taller. The switch from hunter-gatherer societies to agricultural societies caused a drop in protein intake, and therefore, height. Hunter-gatherers mostly ate meat, which is high in protein. Farmers mostly ate grains, which are inferior to meat in every way when it comes to protein.
  • Eating a nutrient-poor diet, restricted to certain foods, for example, a diet mostly composed of wheat, rice and vegetables stunts height growth. This was the norm in agricultural societies since they only ate what they could grow best, which greatly dinimished nutritional diversity out of their diets
  • Nutrition and protein pill is brutal. The way your parents fed you influences your height, and attractiveness today.
  • Adopting a plant-based or more plant-based diet is counterproductive to height growth, and overall development. Plants are typically a poor source of protein, and they also can have protease inhibitors, which prevents your body from digesting the protein for use, ultimately making you shit a portion of your protein that could have been used for things like IGF-1 or to build proteins to hasten mewing gains. A plant-based diet serves one much better as an anti-aging diet than a growth diet.

This doesn't say that height is purely or very environmental, that is still unknown. What we can say for a fact though is that diet and nutrition definitely has a pronounced effect on height.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ark, hattrick, brb7 and 9 others
my mommy 💀

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, prag, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
all my male side is 6'1 minimum. all have been eating vegetarian for centuries. stop the cope.its genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, MonoTBB, MentalistKebab and 5 others
Some days I eat good other days terrible I'm relying on supplements...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: prag, chosen-one and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: prag, Glacier, Pope Urban ll and 1 other person
all my male side is 6'1 minimum. all have been eating vegetarian for centuries. stop the cope.its genetics
Just eat a bunch of eggs and drink a bunch of milk theory.

• +1
Reactions: mxrcyy0, Lucid, prag and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, Deleted member 49130, ascension and 3 others
"Skeletons from Greece and Turkey show that the average height of hunger-gatherers toward the end of the ice ages was a generous 5' 9" for men, 5' 5" for women. With the adoption of agriculture, height crashed, and by 3000 B. C. had reached a low of only 5' 3" for men, 5' for women."

"Humans lost inches in height when they switched from hunting and foraging to farming, likely due to malnourishment."

"Farming made our ancestors SHORTER! Switch from hunter-gatherer lifestyles to crops 12,000 years ago took an average 1.5 inches off their height, study finds"

My Takeaways

• Low protein diet increases your chances of being a manlet, but also an incel too, since your body is deprived of all construction material to actually get you to develop properly in a health, and aesthetic manner.
  • This is evident to heightmaxers but for those who don't know, a high protein intake is crucial to getting taller. The switch from hunter-gatherer societies to agricultural societies caused a drop in protein intake, and therefore, height. Hunter-gatherers mostly ate meat, which is high in protein. Farmers mostly ate grains, which are inferior to meat in every way when it comes to protein.
  • Eating a nutrient-poor diet, restricted to certain foods, for example, a diet mostly composed of wheat, rice and vegetables stunts height growth. This was the norm in agricultural societies since they only ate what they could grow best, which greatly dinimished nutritional diversity out of their diets
  • Nutrition and protein pill is brutal. The way your parents fed you influences your height, and attractiveness today.
  • Adopting a plant-based or more plant-based diet is counterproductive to height growth, and overall development. Plants are typically a poor source of protein, and they also can have protease inhibitors, which prevents your body from digesting the protein for use, ultimately making you shit protein that could have been used for things like IGF-1 or to build proteins to hasten mewing gains. A plant-based diet serves one much better as an anti-aging diet than a growth diet.
my growth plates closed so its over

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Actually I would argue that the 'ethnic' diet is probably the best in the world

Med diet seems close to ideal. Meals are built around vegetables, fruits, herbs, nuts, beans and whole grains with olive oil.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, spark, Hirekdr and 1 other person

My Takeaways

• Adopting a plant-based or more plant-based diet is counterproductive to height growth, and overall development. Plants are typically a poor source of protein, and they also can have protease inhibitors, which prevents your body from digesting the protein for use, ultimately making you shit protein that could have been used for things like IGF-1 or to build proteins to hasten mewing gains. A plant-based diet serves one much better as an anti-aging diet than a growth diet.
I knew it I'm now gonning deep dense forest in Amazon becoming feralmaxxing no cloths or shit hunt everything with my mouth like carnatosuarus and rape tree running dogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ark, Glacier, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person

My Takeaways

This doesn't say that height is purely or very environmental, that is still unknown. What we can say for a fact though is that diet has a strong effect on height.
I mostly got fed carbs like rice and pasta and ready made foods from the store

• Hmm...
Actually I would argue that the 'ethnic' diet is probably the best in the world

Med diet seems close to ideal. Meals are built around vegetables, fruits, herbs, nuts, beans and whole grains with olive oil.
If one wanted to absolutely maximize their height, eating a diet like this would be the best option

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, mxrcyy0, Lucid and 6 others
I ate nothing but digorno pizzas with the occasional Whataburger growing up and I ended up 6'3 but fat af

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Glacier and kaugummi
If one wanted to absolutely maximize their height, eating a diet like this would be the best option
View attachment 2579728View attachment 2579729
Seems good. I have been hard consuming meat and dairy, but add veggies to it

The picture is good. Only missing some veggies, doesn't have to be a lot but a decent balance and it'd be pretty good

Egg contain lots of essential nutrients, meat got the collagen boost + healthy fats + protein
And dariy is the same-

Veggies would seal the deal. And maybe some bananas or oats for fibre.

• +1
Reactions: Glacier and enchanted_elixir
Nothing wrong with that!!
Well seriously lol. Mommy is cucking a bunch of you guys right now with shit that's literally guaranteeing manletism
You aren't wrong, just the phrasing is 💀

I definitely had 6'2-6'3 potential if I wasn't cucked nutritionally by my mom. In general my potential was kinda screwed. My mom is around weak MTB tier and my dad is a genuine Tyrone, so raised optimally I could have reach HTN-lite status.

Upbringing was shit so I'm stuck as an MTN :/

Senzual

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada and enchanted_elixir
I knew it I'm now gonning deep dense forest in Amazon becoming feralmaxxing no cloths or shit hunt everything with my mouth like carnatosuarus and rape tree running dogs
Talk to a Native Brazilian (Amazonian) so they can send you to the Amazon. They'd love a new hunter to help them out.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier and iam good boy
You aren't wrong, just the phrasing is 💀

I definitely had 6'2-6'3 potential if I wasn't cucked nutritionally by my mom. In general my potential was kinda screwed. My mom is around weak MTB tier and my dad is a genuine Tyrone, so raised optimally I could have reach HTN-lite status.

Upbringing was shit so I'm stuck as an MTN :/

View attachment 2579737
Nutritionpill is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Meat, organs, dairy, eggs

Opinion on bread and vegetables?
Depends on the context. In the context of heightmaxing, these things aren't the best for it.
Not to say that you shouldn't eat them, but that your diet should be very high protein to optimize heightmaxing gains.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

My Takeaways

This doesn't say that height is purely or very environmental, that is still unknown. What we can say for a fact though is that diet and nutrition definitely has a pronounced effect on height.
You need a balance diet to grow to ur genetic potential..mongols are short because they mostly eat protein

• Hmm...
14 and 5'2. playing sports regularly (3x a week) working out ppl with 2 rest days per week, eating high protein clean whole nutritious food, stretching every morning and every night before bed, and i havent seen any improvements since i started 4 months ago wtf am i doing wrong

• JFL
Reactions: Ark and Ryan
I eat mostly meat but I will enjoy gogslop from time to time.

Can you list all the nutrients that are important?

14 and 5'2. playing sports regularly (3x a week) working out ppl with 2 rest days per week, eating high protein clean whole nutritious food, stretching every morning and every night before bed, and i havent seen any improvements since i started 4 months ago wtf am i doing wrong
Is your sleep perfect? Are you taking peptides?

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh
  • +1
Is your sleep perfect? Are you taking peptides?
yes im in bed for 10 hours sometimes 11 hours if i had a bad day and just want to rest. i dont take peptides though and im considering it

Just search of micronutrients. It'll give you the whole list.
Also, protein is an essential macronutrient.
Thank you, I know it was a bit of a stupid question

• +1
yes im in bed for 10 hours sometimes 11 hours if i had a bad day and just want to rest. i dont take peptides though and im considering it
When you wake up, do you feel refreshed, like you just got the best night of sleep ever?

• +1
When you wake up, do you feel refreshed, like you just got the best night of sleep ever?
most of the time no. sometimes i go to bed at like 8, dont fall asleep till 9:30 and then my alarm wakes me up at 6. i remember like 2 years ago when i was a redpill selfimprover i had the best sleep ever. when i woke up my eyes just opened and i felt so refreshed lol

• +1
Grew up vegetarian due to family, now im an adult who eats meat. Dad is 5' 10" and mom is like 5' 1-2" and i turned out 5' 8.5" (fraud to 5'9"). Could i have been taller if i ate meat? Most of the protein i had were from protein bars, beans, eggs, dairy etc.

most of the time no. sometimes i go to bed at like 8, dont fall asleep till 9:30 and then my alarm wakes me up at 6. i remember like 2 years ago when i was a redpill selfimprover i had the best sleep ever. when i woke up my eyes just opened and i felt so refreshed lol
That likely means you're not getting enough deep sleep/slow-wave sleep (Same thing).

• +1
Reactions: Ark and Ruakh
Grew up vegetarian due to family, now im an adult who eats meat. Dad is 5' 10" and mom is like 5' 1-2" and i turned out 5' 8.5" (fraud to 5'9"). Could i have been taller if i ate meat? Most of the protein i had were from protein bars, beans, eggs, dairy etc.
Definitely. Not to say that you'll be like 6'5 if you ate meat, eggs, etc. but you could definitely have been taller.

Male sure you're watching biohacking videos on how to perfect your sleep and also consider peptides.

• +1
Definitely. Not to say that you'll be like 6'5 if you ate meat, eggs, etc. but you could definitely have been taller.
Yeah i feel like if i got good sleep and got my nutrients in order i couldve gained maybe .5-1 extra inch but height calculators online say this is my expected height so im not super worried about possible malnourishment

im not sure how accurate this is tbh. how come the largest animals to ever exist on land exclusively ate leaves?

im not sure how accurate this is tbh. how come the largest animals to ever exist on land exclusively ate leaves?
They're literally different animals.
We're strictly talking about humans.

Yeah i feel like if i got good sleep and got my nutrients in order i couldve gained maybe .5-1 extra inch but height calculators online say this is my expected height so im not super worried about possible malnourishment
I'd say about 2-4 inches extra.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Oxygen and Napoleon1800
They're literally different animals.
We're strictly talking about humans.
I know but I'm just saying your idea of just eating meat and nothing else is wrong. Early humans ate whatever they could get their hands on and meat came on rare occasion and usually took a hours of grueling hunting.

• +1
all food is devoid of nutrients now anyway

• +1