Curry infest clubs on NYE, GTFIH

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
Ahahahah holy shit i just came home and the clubs where fucking full of curries.

Like one of them asked for my insta and started telling me how he loves “my people” and how funny i was (i wasn’t taking lol).

One of them hits on my friend and gets brutally rejected for the awful smell (that’s what she said).

At one point the club puts on that famous curry song and every curry starts jumping and dancing and in 5 minutes the club is empty after the smell got to everyone else in there.

It was fun as fuck tho i asked a curry if he was a dalit or brahmin and he started laughing and didn’t answer.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: emeraldglass, socialcel, RecessedChinCel and 19 others
Where do you live

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Ahahahah holy shit i just came home and the clubs where fucking full of curries.

Like one of them asked for my insta and started telling me how he loves “my people” and how funny i was (i wasn’t taking lol).

One of them hits on my friend and gets brutally rejected for the awful smell (that’s what she said).

At one point the club puts on that famous curry song and every curry starts jumping and dancing and in 5 minutes the club is empty after the smell got to everyone else in there.

It was fun as fuck tho i asked a curry if he was a dalit or brahmin and he started laughing and didn’t answer.
Brutal. Chad walks in club with white stacies while curries jestermax for chads approval

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum, bloomercel, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
Every time I read the word "Brahmin" I keep thinking of @BrahminBoss
Dalit and Brahmin are only words I've seen here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, khvirgin, tombradylover and 4 others
Every time I read the word "Brahmin" I keep thinking of @BrahminBoss
Dalit and Brahmin are only words I've seen here
me too lool, every time a see an Indian on the streets the first thing i think of is this forum jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, emeraldglass, bloomercel and 8 others

Brutal, burn the place

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
From my understanding, Brahmin (Bosses) are the higher, lighter priest caste, while instead Dalits are the brown poo bobs and vagana subhumans from the slums (of Mumbai)
Screenshot 20240101 031422

Can you confirm @BrahminBoss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631 and PseudoMaxxer
Pretty soon it won't just be the clubs. It'll be everywhere. As long as white people refuse to have children, curries will be brought en masse in order to replace them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, bloomercel, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
Pretty soon it won't just be the clubs. It'll be everywhere. As long as white people refuse to have children, curries will be brought en masse in order to replace them.
true
From my understanding, Brahmin (Bosses) are the higher, lighter priest caste, while instead Dalits are the brown poo bobs and vagana subhumans from the slums (of Mumbai)
View attachment 2645702
Can you confirm @BrahminBoss
idk actually, but i think that’s right.

From what i know a lot of different types exist, but the ones i saw before were 100% dalits

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and HeightPilledum
From what i know a lot of different types exist, but the ones i saw before were 100% dalits
Or just typical non-Brahmin South Indian subhumans. For some reason Western countries import Dravidians more than they do North Indians (I suspect because they are better goyslave material) and they are usually pretty dark regardless of caste. I'm South Indian, but Brahmin.

• +1
I spent the entire day playing Fortnite with some friends
Atleast I got 2 wins!!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ZaC, ReadBooksEveryday and PseudoMaxxer
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada
Or just typical non-Brahmin South Indian subhumans. For some reason Western countries import Dravidians more than they do North Indians (I suspect because they are better goyslave material) and they are usually pretty dark regardless of caste. I'm South Indian, but Brahmin.
u look good

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Yep,I came home on the train last night and it was completely packed and literally was the only non Indian on the train

Indian takeover 🇮🇳

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Alt Number 3, horizontallytall and 6 others
where ?

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Oh you know where
Evil Laugh Hades GIF

Tho it do be a little ironic that a 5'5 Italian (curry) manlet is looking down on his fellow curries

Yep,I came home on the train last night and it was completely packed and literally was the only non Indian on the train

Indian takeover 🇮🇳
Mashalla @Biggdink you will finally get the pajeeta you dreamed about

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Tai Lung
Oh you know where
Evil Laugh Hades GIF

Tho it do be a little ironic that a 5'5 Italian (curry) manlet is looking down on his fellow curries

Mashalla @Biggdink you will finally get the pajeeta you dreamed about
IMG 9190

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, brucewayne78, Razeb and 8 others
Oh you know where
Is op in Canada ? This is why I don’t go out anymore fr …. went out last night and ended up stuck in traffic for 3 hours 😭 bcz some pajeet crashed his car

I miss clubbing before white retards went extinct

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, bloomercel, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
we indians born in america are screwed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52658

Has there ever been a community of people to have lived as rent free as Indians in cumskin minds. Yall fat disgusting cumskin incels won’t even get entry into a club, let alone afford anything inside JFL

Last edited:
  • JFL
“We Indians both in America are screwed” stfu and stop sucking cumskin dick
kys pajeet. China will overrun india within two weeks and eliminate all indians.

kys pajeet. China will overrun india within two weeks and eliminate all indians.
Man said “we Indians in America” and then calls someone else “pajeet”. Make up your mind virgin. Larping as Indian on .org won’t get you bitches

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Man said “we Indians in America” and then calls someone else “pajeet”. Make up your mind virgin. Larping as Indian on .org won’t get you bitches
Trust me if i was to larp, id rather larp as a dog than an indian lmao!

Brutal. Chad walks in club with white stacies while curries jestermax for chads approval
It’s something they all do Indians and Pakistanis specialize in sucking up to those above them to gain approval

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Cumskin wet dream. Y’all are trailer trash sister fucking outcasts, don’t hype yourselves

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
It’s something they all do Indians and Pakistanis specialize in sucking up to those above them to gain approval
“those above them” cumskin are so retarded, it’s insane 😂😂

You’re def a larp cumskin. You have no life irl so you larp as a self hating curry on .org JFL
Lmao name me one indian below 5’10” which isn’t a virgin bud

“those above them” cumskin are so retarded, it’s insane 😂😂
Nah, I mean like chads, their bosses, even at school I see them jestermaxxing so hard to girls it’s insane, like 3 of them surround her trying to get her attention.

Lmao name me one indian below 5’10” which isn’t a virgin bud
what a retarded question. You want me to name random Indian dudes you don’t know? This is why cumskins are trailer trash

Nah, I mean like chads, their bosses, even at school I see them jestermaxxing so hard to girls it’s insane, like 3 of them surround her trying to get her attention.
what kinda school do you go to. I’ve seen the biggest incel virgins I’ve ever met be cumskin and all they do is jestermaxx for social approval. They play fucking DND and dota

Last edited:

Takeover has begun

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
Has there ever been a community of people to have lived as rent free as Indians in cumskin minds. Yall fat disgusting cumskin incels won’t even get entry into a club, let alone afford anything inside JFL
sorry rajesh, please don’t beat me up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55631
what kinda school do you go to. I’ve seen the biggest incel virgins I’ve ever met be cumskin and all they do is jestermaxx for social approval. They play fucking DND and dota
i lmao bitch i go tog college and all incels are indians

i lmao bitch i go tog college and all incels are indians
insane cope. Have you seen the number of fat disgusting weebs that are cumskins? Whites gotta have the most number of incels per capita which is why yall resort to shooting up places

insane cope. Have you seen the number of fat disgusting weebs that are cumskins? Whites gotta have the most number of incels per capita which is why yall resort to shooting up places
Racially superior whites don’t do this. Most men in relationships are tall and or white. Average indian has less smv than dog

• +1
why are you coping so much jfl, indians are despised by every other race.

I don’t even hate indians at all, that’s just facts…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55631

even indians hate indians jfl

• +1
Racially superior whites don’t do this. Most men in relationships are tall and or white. Average indian has less smv than dog
Average Indian doesn’t give a shit about what a cumskin on an incel forum rates his “SMV” lmao. “Racially superior whites” bruh premium retardation. Go look at the anime club or a fucking weeb convention and see how many cumskins are there

Average Indian doesn’t give a shit about what a cumskin on an incel forum rates his “SMV” lmao. “Racially superior whites” bruh premium retardation. Go look at the anime club or a fucking weeb convention and see how many cumskins are there
Reminder:80% of indians aren’t even supposed to be born. Made from arrange marriages lmao

y’all are in a delusional colonial hangover where cumskins has more relevance than other races. Your bubble bursts in the real world and y’all act retárded on incel forums. You guys on here talk about SMV, Indians are richer than white people in the US,

Every race is despised by every race, that’s what humans are. You wanna go into detail on how hated whites are?

Last edited:
Reminder:80% of indians aren’t even supposed to be born. Made from arrange marriages lmao
Reminder: Indians have the lowest divorce rates while degenerate whites fuck each other while in marriage so a lot of y’all weren’t planned to be born either and are an accident.

Last edited:
Brutal

• +1

didn’t know there are curries in Lithuania. Weren’t they just gypsies?

• +1
didn’t know there are curries in Lithuania. Weren’t they just gypsies?
doesn’t seem like it, i actually saw them only on NYE…didn’t see any curry since then

• +1
Reactions: socialcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back