@buckchadley31

Attachments

• IMG_2818.MOV
    8.2 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 29155 and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31604, Deleted member 31944, ReadBooksEveryday and 7 others

@MrGlutton @Xangsane @Manchild @PrinceLuenLeoncur

Joke is the avg European would pay money if it meant every curry were to be slaughtered

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 21661, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
Joke is the avg European would pay money if it meant every curry were to be slaughtered
5FB01678 B0C2 49B1 9DBB 33F23B53BF9A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 31944, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
Hey that's my dad

Curries have no self awareness.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Deleted member 31562
How is he wrong though?
It's not about whether he's right or wrong.
He's a shitskin ethnic and it's none of his business what Europeans are doing in Europe.

I laugh at curries who try to suck up to whites and jews when they're absolutely loathed by them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, ascendedd, Deleted member 21661 and 4 others
It's not about whether he's right or wrong.
He's a shitskin ethnic and it's none of his business what Europeans are doing in Europe.

I laugh at curries who try to suck up to whites and jews when they're absolutely loathed by them.
435C2B36 EB39 444F 88DF 78BEB04EC0BA

• JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, Xerryx, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
I cannot take anything they say seriously with that accent, i just cant

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
Bruh I don't know why as a French I always see indians hating on us
And how the fuck do you find those posts??
Tvvffr3cacbb1

Bruh I don't know why as a French I always see indians hating on us
And how the fuck do you find those posts??
View attachment 2315971
French are colonist nation. You brought it on yourself. You don’t see ppl hating on Poland, you know why? Cos they didn’t colonise other peoples land

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
French are colonist nation. You brought it on yourself. You don’t see ppl hating on Poland, you know why? Cos they didn’t colonise other peoples land
All countries ever tried to colonize, just that some were successful and some weren’t.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
All countries ever tried to colonize, just that some were successful and some weren’t.
No, that’s not at all true , and somthing Cumskins say to justify their horrible crimes against humanity. But it simply isn’t true, not everybody were as barbaric as your people and wanted to conquer all in sight

Your people decided to do it and now they suffer for their actions

No, that’s not at all true , and somthing Cumskins say to justify their horrible crimes against humanity. But it simply isn’t true, not everybody were as barbaric as your people and wanted to conquer all in sight

Your people decided to do it and now they suffer for their actions
Do you know what colonize means? Maybe not all but many countries have at some point been trying to expand their land mass.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing

@MrGlutton @Xangsane @Manchild @PrinceLuenLeoncur

thing is hes ironically correct, i dont like India, but despite having largest or 2nd largest Muslim population, has not.taken any of their Islam shit, and that puts them in a very small group with China,.Israel and some EE countries.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25913
thing is hes ironically correct, i dont like India, but despite having largest or 2nd largest Muslim population, has not.taken any of their Islam shit, and that puts them in a very small group with China,.Israel and some EE countries.
Curry Muslims are low t, India has been raped for centuries by high t Muslims like afghans, arabs, Turks and Persians

That’s why they’re seething to this day

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Chinacurry
Kind of true

Do you know what colonize means? Maybe not all but many countries have at some point been trying to expand their land mass.
And yet Cumskins are one of the few that decided it would be a great idea to do it on a large scale. And yes I know what colonise means and once again NOT ALL nations/groups have had the mindset to do that. Infact only half of all ethnicities have had that kind of ambition the rest were defensive and content with what they had having to fend of invaders also many groups thag did “colonise” did so out of necessity like the Comanche raiders

And yet Cumskins are one of the few that decided it would be a great idea to do it on a large scale. And yes I know what colonise means and once again NOT ALL nations/groups have had the mindset to do that. Infact only half of all ethnicities have had that kind of ambition the rest were defensive and content with what they had having to fend of invaders also many groups thag did “colonise” did so out of necessity like the Comanche raiders
Nah we just had the ability and resources to.

Other nations were content because colonizing isn’t something you do when what “civilization” you have is undeveloped and dogshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
Nah we just had the ability and resources to.

Other nations were content because colonizing isn’t something you do when what “civilization” you have is undeveloped and dogshit.
Yeah not even remotely true many groups didn’t take part in it cos it wasn’t in their culture or be overtly aggressive for no reason, Slavic nations were like this. but if that’s what helps you feel better about being a race of literal sea pirates 🏴‍☠️ then cool 🤙.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back