"Curry racetax isn't that bad" - white passing curry

ik a skinnyfat 5"7 curry (above average facially) that slays because he is NT + social circle maxxed and knows where a lot of parties happen. this forum would say its over for him but NTmax is legit he gets ethnics + whites ez
Can you DM me his pics? I'm interested in knowing what he looks like.

People on this forum genuinely underestimate ethnic tax
And the thing i noticed about curries even though I'm white that they come in different colours
Most curries don't have bad phenos it's actually their bad coloring
What are your physicals stats bro??how tall?are you a dark curry??weight and bf%
What would u call bad colouring on a curry bhai?

rather than having to always drive the 12 yr old 525i with wiped VIN to the kebab house to meet their friends every Friday
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: the accuracy has me caging

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Chinacurry
What would u call bad colouring on a curry bhai?
I've noticed some have almost a greyish brown colour (often with very dark under eye areas) (the alternatives are a yellowy brown and a pinkish brown)

Even looking Latin depending where you live (I'm talking UK specifically here)
Irl I don't feel any ethnic tax in fact I'm treated well (more so from looks level, and a different sort of ethnic pheno)

But on OLD the tax is very prevalent I do not match the girls I truly want to meet and if I do they don't respond after a while/not meet.
So in UK very specific phenos do well online
Read my UK dating dynamics thread if you haven't
All in all I need to find a way to leave this hell hole.

I think my Latino pheno would do better in USA may run tinder passport there see how it goes in NYC
@Chadethnic101 Please provide the link to your UK dating dynamics thread, your profile isn't accessible for me.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Chadethnic101
@Chadethnic101 Please provide the link to your UK dating dynamics thread, your profile isn't accessible for me.

I wholeheartedly agree, I am not delusional and tell all curries I meet that it never began if they look Indian.

The curry tax is so bad that a MTB white girl who approached me and started flirting fucking stood and left after I told her I am curry. (of course I never say what I am now and no one even ever asks either as they just assume I must be MENA or someshit)

For us currys its justdontlookcurry or death