• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

Is that Nigel @Chadethnic101

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
Her response video:-

I wasn't crying for white male validation!!! :soy::soy::soy:

Lowkey I think ethnic men are becoming more JBW pilled because she got a tonne of hate on twitter for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Truecel14, thereallegend and 12 others
Why are curries so fucking ugly

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, KING REIDYZ, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
Reminder her looks match is 31 year old khhv and wants to rope.
People here still say blackpill is cope :blackpill:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, JBcollector, GetShrekt and 4 others
Νιγγσ, see the difference between tiktok and twtr posts,you low iq incel, her previous boyfrind prolly died or sum so dhe does not have a boyfriend and was maybe hoeing around to get ’nother one but her boyfirnd Doenst want her get a new one so he cursed her with this and finally she will rope due to getting neglected from white men and then they will be in heaven, but yeah man the hoes can do anyhting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, n0rthface, ExtraBones and 7 others
Surprised he isn't a mclovincel

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 9670
if thats the best he can get im roping asap

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 20056 and 3 others
Her response video:-

I wasn't crying for white male validation!!! :soy::soy::soy:

Lowkey I think ethnic men are becoming more JBW pilled because she got a tonne of hate on twitter for it
We all knew what she was doing
Shes a self hate coz she's Dravidian dark tbh

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
What makes you think she's a whore?

Nice skin and accent for a curry

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, KING REIDYZ and Chadethnic101
Men and women want validation.
yes but wanting validation from a white person and crying about it while dating white people as a curry = I hate my skin and people.

Black guys will know what I'm on about

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, KING REIDYZ, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
even makeup cant hide her bulging eyes

yes but wanting validation from a white person and crying about it while dating white people as a curry = I hate my skin and people.

Black guys will know what I'm on about
Nah. IR is ok. A lot of curry men want white women too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ExtraBones, Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
Wawawawa muh feelings. Stupid whore shouldn’t be going out if she has a bf in the first place

Her looks match has committed suicide

You cannot make this shit up… remember when I said it’s the women who Speak about race most who racemix the most or have the intention to do so. Best bet is for men to get women who NEVER bring up race under any circumstance these are the types who never date out. Imagine crying over that shit then dating a white man what’s the comments like?
C5EE020D F86B 444B 8481 45B3366F41C7

This ain’t even an W for whites cos she ugly it’s fucking over

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, KING REIDYZ, Chadeep and 1 other person
Nah. IR is ok. A lot of curry men want white women too
curry men want white women, but it's not got the same self hate energy as curry women tbh. Like realistically most curries just want to smash and leave, there is no bullshit reasoning like "curriies are abusive/irrelevant, etc" these women are doing it from self hate straight up.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, thereallegend, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
You cannot make this shit up… remember when I said it’s the women who Speak about race most who racemix the most or have the intention to do so. Best bet is for men to get women who NEVER bring up race under any circumstance these are the types who never date out. Imagine crying over that shit then dating a white man what’s the comments like?
View attachment 1776321
This ain’t even an W for whites cos she ugly it’s fucking over
on twitter she got hate, some other east asian chick who posted some video of her wanting to marry white guys got lots of hate too. Been like 3 times this week I've seen ethnic women getting shat on twitter. Black men and women are ruthless in that regard

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, Chadeep and PrinceLuenLeoncur
curry men want white women, but it's not got the same self hate energy as curry women tbh. Like realistically most curries just want to smash and leave, there is no bullshit reasoning like "curriies are abusive/irrelevant, etc" these women are doing it from self hate straight up.
Pajeeta women be like curry men are abusive mean rude etc. last one who said that to me I just want “Mmhhh hmmmm :pepefrown:“ and she said “I know you think it’s BS but it’s the truth”
on twitter she got hate, some other east asian chick who posted some video of her wanting to marry white guys got lots of hate too. Been like 3 times this week I've seen ethnic women getting shat on twitter. Black men and women are ruthless in that regard
blacks are the only race who don’t hate themslevs so it’s no suprise they will be the ones to shut down such behaviour. After all they are the leaders of the dark coalition which includes most races.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Curries are repulsive af.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and FailedNormieManlet
Pajeeta women be like curry men are abusive mean rude etc. last one who said that to me I just want “Mmhhh hmmmm :pepefrown:“ and she said “I know you think it’s BS but it’s the truth”

blacks are the only race who don’t hate themslevs so it’s no suprise they will be the ones to shut down such behaviour. After all they are the leaders of the dark coalition which includes most races.
nah sorry dude but black women hate themselves and literally become submissive around whites. Black men hate black women supposedly.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and KING REIDYZ
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, KING REIDYZ, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
India is a way more patriarchal society than western societies.

• JFL
India is a way more patriarchal society than western societies.
yes but these westernised girls did not grow up in india, they grew up in the west. Women are naturally more influenced by media too and outside forces, I can tell you with confidence curry women who date out, date due to self hatred and disgust with their own people.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Wallenberg
nah sorry dude but black women hate themselves and literally become submissive around whites. Black men hate black women supposedly.
Ehh I dunno my best m8 doesn’t like black women but that’s more due to their phsycal appearance but the others I know slay black bitches regularly. Black foids are no more submissive to white men as white women are to black men. Women act submissive to men of other races due to sub-councious fear of the other race being her overlord.

• JFL
Ehh I dunno my best m8 doesn’t like black women but that’s more due to their phsycal appearance but the others I know slay black bitches regularly. Black foids are no more submissive to white men as white women are to black men. Women act submissive to men of other races due to sub-councious fear of the other race being her overlord.
nah bro, I've heard from numerous black men that black women are bitchy af to black men, black women claim black men hate their hair too. Saw a tweet with like 18k likes or some shit saying how only white men appreciate them and tonnes of black dudes were just calling the girl a white worshipper. You cannot deny it bro, even my guy tariq nasheed is out here calling out these bed wenches and broken bucks. Only difference between black and curries is that black guys are calling this shit out. Curries don't have an umar johnson :(

yes but these westernised girls did not grow up in india, they grew up in the west. Women are naturally more influenced by media too and outside forces, I can tell you with confidence curry women who date out, date due to self hatred and disgust with their own people.
Maybe some of them just find white men attractive

• JFL
nah bro, I've heard from numerous black men that black women are bitchy af to black men, black women claim black men hate their hair too. Saw a tweet with like 18k likes or some shit saying how only white men appreciate them and tonnes of black dudes were just calling the girl a white worshipper. You cannot deny it bro, even my guy tariq nasheed is out here calling out these bed wenches and broken bucks. Only difference between black and curries is that black guys are calling this shit out. Curries don't have an umar johnson :(
I hate their hair lol 😂 looks like shit on women. Eh must be a American thing I haven’t seen black bitches act like that around me they are overly kind to me it’s weird how easy they are compared to other races tbh these niggas just cappin or ugly or broke or both Ofc women won’t respect u if your subhuman or broke.

I’m incel due to lack of black bitches.

• JFL
Maybe some of them just find white men attractive
I think that would be fine, they just happen to like a guy who is white. But 99% of the time that's not the case, if a curry woman only seems to date white guys, then it's really not a coincidence.
I hate their hair lol 😂 looks like shit on women. Eh must be a American thing I haven’t seen black bitches act like that around me they are overly kind to me it’s weird how easy they are compared to other races tbh these niggas just cappin or ugly or broke or both Ofc women won’t respect u if your subhuman or broke.

I’m incel due to lack of black bitches.
this is why black women hate you lmao. They say black men don't like their natural hair but white guys do, so they like white guys more. Nigga just go on tiktok and in the comment section black girls always post "do you like black girls" under the videos of some white prettyboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and PrinceLuenLeoncur