Currycel gets BRUTALLY cucked by WHITE man

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest
Joined
Dec 29, 2021
Posts
6,241
Reputation
6,545


Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off


@Cheesyrumble @Collagen or rope

Idk how currycels cope with this.
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 13787, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Poor curry bro
 
This so embarrasing to watch. The guy is cringe but somehow the girl doesnt get embarresed and plays along with it and acts like its totally normal to be approached like this and also gives him her number :forcedsmile:
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and Magical Apple
It was probably her brother. I walk around with my sister a lot and most people think we're a couple.

Kinda lifefeul for me tbh because some people here thinks she HTB jfl.
 
It was probably her brother. I walk around with my sister a lot and most people think we're a couple.

Kinda lifefeul for me tbh because some people here thinks she HTB jfl.
Lmfao You've sent pictures of your sister to .org niggas
 
He just stood there and watched like a cuck….. probably enjoyed it too
 
It was probably her brother. I walk around with my sister a lot and most people think we're a couple.

Kinda lifefeul for me tbh because some people here thinks she HTB jfl.
Pm?
 
I always could tell Biggdink secretly lusted over curry tikka femoids
 
She is LTB and he is white.Normie whites can only get ugly ethnics.
I can pull her with my cumskin tho,nothing is new ethnics love cumskin.
 

Similar threads

F
Replies
16
Views
223
IronMike
IronMike
Joeseminate
Replies
63
Views
361
lastofus123
lastofus123
5.5psl
Replies
5
Views
180
IronMike
IronMike
C
Replies
0
Views
39
canigetanothermango
C
russiangirlsmog
Replies
1
Views
47
boxface34
boxface34

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top