currycel manlet's job interview

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Today I had a job interview at a very shitty retail place, the girl interviewing me was my age. The first question she asked me was why did I decide to apply for a customer serving position if I have a degree in biology, I lied and said I was planning to do a masters.

After that she asks me where do I see myself in 5 years. I'll be real here, but I wasn't taking the interview seriously at all. So as a joke I say "I see myself as 26", this bitch then looks surprised and says "HUH YOU'RE 26?!" I said no, I'm 21. It was a joke. I lie and tlak about some shit about maybe management etc. This girl then tells me she's been working there for 5 years and her pay hasn't gone up that much - WTF?

Anyways she was all giggly and chatty during the interview. I have a trial shift on friday supposedly - I texted her to confirm and asked about uniform or anything -> still not got response yet.

What an autistic interview.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chinacurry, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 17829 and 9 others
Today I had a job interview at a very shitty retail place, the girl interviewing me was my age. The first question she asked me was why did I decide to apply for a customer serving position if I have a degree in biology, I lied and said I was planning to do a masters.

After that she asks me where do I see myself in 5 years. I'll be real here, but I wasn't taking the interview seriously at all. So as a joke I say "I see myself as 26", this bitch then looks surprised and says "HUH YOU'RE 26?!" I said no, I'm 21. It was a joke. I lie and tlak about some shit about maybe management etc. This girl then tells me she's been working there for 5 years and her pay hasn't gone up that much - WTF?

Anyways she was all giggly and chatty during the interview. I have a trial shift on friday supposedly - I texted her to confirm and asked about uniform or anything -> still not got response yet.

Wtf, how did she miss that joke, it was so obvious:ROFLMAO:

Btw, Mirin your social skills, I need to work on mine, but its weird, cause I have no problem talking to men, but women, thats the main issue

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet
Wtf, how did she miss that joke, it was so obvious:ROFLMAO:

Btw, Mirin your social skills, I need to work on mine, but its weird, cause I have no problem talking to men, but women, thats the main issue
Believe me, she didn't seem like a manager at all. What an idiot

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Xangsane and Deleted member 16853
What kinda moron gets a bio degree without going to med school or at least like pharmD or a fucking PA?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, BoneDensity, Deleted member 20056 and 2 others
Believe me, she didn't seem like a manager at all. What an idiot
I've had lots of managers that were not smart at all, when I worked in fast food. I had to argue with alot of them all the time

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
What kinda moron gets a bio degree without going to med school or at least like pharmD or a fucking PA?
I'm planning to teach highschool biology, and then maybe apply for med school, I'm only working there for 2 months over the summer
I've had lots of managers that were not smart at all, when I worked in fast food. I had to argue with alot of them all the time
fr lol, I can't imagine this woman arguing with me though tbh. I'm only working there for 2 months over the summer

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Xangsane and Deleted member 16853
I'm planning to teach highschool biology, and then maybe apply for med school, I'm only working there for 2 months over the summer

fr lol, I can't imagine this woman arguing with me though tbh. I'm only working there for 2 months over the summer
Why? Unless your app without doing daycare really sucks, but in that case maybe you should just retake a few classes to boost GPA. Elab.

• +1

I've worked in retail before, It's way more chill than working at a fast food place, I only had to yell at my Co-workers a few times opposed to everyday

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and FailedNormieManlet
Why? Unless your app without doing daycare really sucks, but in that case maybe you should just retake a few classes to boost GPA. Elab.
I did my degree and want to earn a wage. I hate studying and don't want to pick up another book. Also I'm in the UK, can't really retake classes.
I've worked in retail before, It's way more chill than working at a fast food place, I only had to yell at my Co-workers a few times opposed to everyday
I did warehouse work before, and I hated it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
tagging some niggas
@Xangsane @currylightskin @PrinterAndFaxMachin @inferiorpispot234

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 16275 and Xangsane
You are kinda mean

• WTF
PSL autists be like: "did she ask for your height, PSL score and clavicle length undrafted? :soy:"

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 17829, currylightskin and 2 others
Because you were taking it seriously then believing tou will get response
wdym? I have a job lined up in august/september, I just need some money rn lol

Do you think you passed or failed?
Was this woman a native English speaker?

• +1
my yakhi passed with flying colours
he's got that charm:love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, currylightskin, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Any IOIs?
I'm not too sure, I think she was friendly. But she seemed giggly and nervous
I think I failed tbh. I was very questioning and had a carefree vibe to me. I legit asked her what the purpose of the interview was if my offer is on condition of me doing a trial shift. And yes she was a white brit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Xangsane and Deleted member 16275
my yakhi passed with flying colours
he's got that charm:love:
nah trust me, I always fuck up these interviews. I passed my teaching interview, but for roles like this I fuck it up because I don't take any of it srs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 16275
Here is how you should have answered to all the questions:

The first question she asked me was why did I decide to apply for a customer serving position if I have a degree in biology, I lied and said I was planning to do a masters.
"Because this was my dream all along, I always wanted since I was a kid to work here.".
After that she asks me where do I see myself in 5 years.
"Still here, working and contributing to your company, to make it bigger and more thriving."
This girl then tells me she's been working there for 5 years and her pay hasn't gone up that much - WTF?
"Money is not important to me, I would work here even for free."

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
I'm not too sure, I think she was friendly. But she seemed giggly and nervous

I think I failed tbh. I was very questioning and had a carefree vibe to me. I legit asked her what the purpose of the interview was if my offer is on condition of me doing a trial shift. And yes she was a white brit
Don't worry. Fingers crossed you might have gotten the job.
Was she one of those chavvy types?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and FailedNormieManlet
@inferiorpispot234
She was like LTB but cute, the type I'd end up dating JFL.
Don't worry. Fingers crossed you might have gotten the job.
Was she one of those chavvy types?
She didn't seem chavvy. She did seem like the sort who sits at home all day and is introverted - nerdy sort of. Her whatsapp pfp is her playing with scissors too. Take that as you wish

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
@inferiorpispot234

She didn't seem chavvy. She did seem like the sort who sits at home all day and is introverted - nerdy sort of. Her whatsapp pfp is her playing with scissors too. Take that as you wish
I can very easily picture her. Accented, probably wears glasses, dark-haired, nerdy vibe.

• +1
I can very easily picture her. Accented, probably wears glasses, dark-haired, nerdy vibe.
yeah spot on, she wore glasses and had dark hair. What are these girls actually like? I don't meet them too often, would these types like me? Or are my looks too below them?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16275 and Xangsane
@inferiorpispot234

LQNP?
should've bagged her, bro

• JFL
yeah spot on, she wore glasses and had dark hair. What are these girls actually like? I don't meet them too often, would these types like me? Or are my looks too below them?
They're very friendly and have fantastic personalities. I think they'd like you.
They tend to prefer prettyboy phenos but often settle for nerdy MTNs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and FailedNormieManlet
nah, ur LTN, her looksmatch

• JFL
They're very friendly and have fantastic personalities. I think they'd like you.
They tend to prefer prettyboy phenos but often settle for nerdy MTNs.
over, so she wouldn't fuck me? She did seem very friendly and giggly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 16275
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
over, so she wouldn't fuck me? She did seem very friendly and giggly.
I think she would but it depends on her racial preferences. Often these women tend to prefer whites.

• +1
I think she would but it depends on her racial preferences. Often these women tend to prefer whites.
They ONLY date whites. Over for me, racepilled again

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Xangsane