currycel manlet's job interview

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
She was a bang-on MTB, and slightly overweight, when she was younger. The black guy she dated was HTN, and my dad was Chadlite when he was young. I think she's one of those women who genuinely like men from different cultures and wanted to go down a different route. I'll ask her.
@FailedNormieManlet see that white women use JBW on ethnic men as well. See how easy it is for Northenr euros

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
I've not been out in a while, but I've seen 5'4 pajeets who are chubby with gfs, saw another manlet my height - but gymcelled and he had multiple girls want him too

jfl man, what is this emote theory?! I have smile halo and my face is expressive, but good emotes just means people are comfortable around me I gues
Bad emotes have ruined my life srs

@FailedNormieManlet see that white women use JBW on ethnic men as well. See how easy it is for Northenr euros
These Same ethnics who date white women below their looks complain when ethnci women date white men 🤡 @Xangsane this is why I don’t feel sorry for most ethnics They are JUST AS BAD

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Brutally over for curries like me. Women like her hate me, I bet she would think I'm some sort of thug cuz i do BJJ too
Same here brah. The women I interact with at work already despise me because of my face.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet