Currycels and ethnics what’s your excuse?

hopeless NTmaxxer

hopeless NTmaxxer

bone structure is everything
If he can pull this white MTB why can’t you? Do you think they’re looksmatched?

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Michael Myers, Mog3D and 2 others
jfl if you call betabuxxing 'pulling' :lul::lul::lul:

btw she still is getting pumped and dumped by chads on the side

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 8trunks, Mog3D and Alt Number 3

u sound mad jealous jfl, u literally look like this ":feelswah:"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, chincel11, Michael Myers and 2 others

From her body language she looks very smiley and lovely, she's clearly happy to be with him just from the way she hugs him, also if it was a betabuxx relationship I don't think they'd post about it in social media, she'd be reluctant to the idea.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, laaltin, Michael Myers and 1 other person
u sound mad jealous jfl, u literally look like this ":feelswah:"
then you deathnics cant complain when old white men are slaying in Asia, South America, Africa and literally everywhere else on the planet :lul::lul:

compact midface and non kike nose is all a girl need

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and hopeless NTmaxxer
From her body language she looks very smiley and lovely, she's clearly happy to be with him just from the way she hugs him,
she looks disgusted by the way she looks at him lmao, ik for a fact that shes cheating on his curry dick ass
also if it was a betabuxx relationship I don't think they'd post about it in social media, she'd be reluctant to the idea.
curry wanted to brag so now we have cope video jfl

• +1
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer
then you deathnics cant complain when old white men are slaying in Asia, South America, Africa and literally everywhere else on the planet :lul::lul:
Nah I'm disgusted by asian female, also no use about flexing ur white supremacy in here bud, ur just jealous of this curry jfl, I'm not even curry myself

Go everywhere now flexing ur white supremacy shit, u look like peak incel

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and hopeless NTmaxxer
she looks disgusted by the way she looks at him lmao, ik for a fact that shes cheating on his curry dick ass

ur in here for almost 3 years and still over analyzes another mans relationship

crazy shit

• JFL
  • +1
Nah I'm disgusted by asian female, also no use about flexing ur white supremacy in here bud, ur just jealous of this curry jfl, I'm not even curry myself

Go everywhere now flexing ur white supremacy shit, u look like peak incel
jfl if you think im jealous of some betabuxxing currycel who lets his wife get pumped by white chads just to keep her 'happy' :lul::lul:

currys are natural cucks tbh

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, normie_joe and hopeless NTmaxxer
jfl if you think im jealous of some betabuxxing currycel who lets his wife get pumped by white chads just to keep her 'happy' :lul::lul:

buddy ur literally here saying he's betabuxxing and the girl is uncomfortable and all that shit

literally gives an insane incel aura no lie, that's autistic asf even if what u said is true

• +1

She looks the opposite of disgusted in my opinion, her smile is genuine and wide and she's the first one to lean in for a kiss, cope.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

I'm honestly very happy whenever I see white supremacists like u seething when a very rare ethnic and white couple is seen jfl

":soy:"

• JFL
  • +1
She looks the opposite of disgusted in my opinion, her smile is genuine and wide and she's the first one to lean in for a kiss, cope.
white supremacists dawg, not rare

• +1

then ig this is a 'slay' and a 'old whitecels, whats your excuse now' :lul::lul:

and not maxilla not too downgrown
downgrown maxilla and mandible usually comes w long midface in girls, basically if they dont have PCT and have long midface 90 percent they will also have a receded chin

• +1
View attachment 2879566

then ig this is a 'slay' and a 'old whitecels, whats your excuse now' :lul::lul:
Brother everyone knows that asian whores are thirsting for white cocks

That's not even a flex dude, y'all white supremacists just fucked in the head jfl

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and normie_joe

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
She’s a Stacy

• +1
From her body language she looks very smiley and lovely, she's clearly happy to be with him just from the way she hugs him, also if it was a betabuxx relationship I don't think they'd post about it in social media, she'd be reluctant to the idea.
exactly her body language tells it all. usually these types of relationships are one sided but not here

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and hopeless NTmaxxer
but the curry isnt??
jfl at this cope :lul:
No one's coping nigga, it's just u having cuckold fantasies and projecting it to other normal people

U legitimately sounds like u hate asians and curries like they killed ur whole family or ur just peak white incel

peak in between

• +1
but the curry isnt??
jfl at this cope :lul:
He's winning too, i don't get what you're seething about, yes racemixxing is kinda cringe but this kind of behavior won't help you become a better person.

downgrown maxilla and mandible usually comes w long midface in girls, basically if they dont have PCT and have long midface 90 percent they will also have a receded chin
women don't need much bone density and dimorphism to be cute and breedable , water.

Damn he’s like subhuman Nd she’s Stacy, bp is disproven

exactly her body language tells it all. usually these types of relationships are one sided but not here
the wrinkles around her eyes when she smiles indicates that it's a genuine attraction imo

He aint a normal curry fag, hes some statusmaxxed guy prolly a bollywood or tollywood movie actor. Ive seen his face many times on TV, i just don’t remeber if it was news or movies… :feelshehe:

• +1
This curry has smelly rizz

• JFL
If he can pull this white MTB why can’t you? Do you think they’re looksmatched?

1) He mogs me to death.
2) It’s just his turn.

He’s basically the umpteenth guy. He’s enjoying all of that crusty chad cum that comes with her.

• So Sad
He aint a normal curry fag, hes some statusmaxxed guy prolly a bollywood or tollywood movie actor. Ive seen his face many times on TV, i just don’t remeber if it was news or movies… :feelshehe:
probably his instagram doesn't have celebrity tier following tho.
2) It’s just his turn.
It's a win win situation neverthless, she saved him from a life of crippling inceldom and loneliness.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
probably his instagram doesn't have celebrity tier following tho.

It's a win win situation neverthless, she saved him from a life of crippling inceldom and loneliness.
Yes. I agree. Loneliness is worse than famine and disease.

• +1

just be curry theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer and Michael Myers