Curryfoids are the new noodlefoids in the UK in 2022

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
All I'm seeing now here in the Southeast are northeastern noodlefoids LTRing fit, tall white HQNP HTNs and Chadlites with lots of hair on their head and a posh boy sort of look. Both groups look educated and somewhat well off or at least middle class. These noodlefoids are usually MTBs or above, including hapa noodlefoids.

These noodlefoids are NEVER SEAfoids unless hapa.

The curryfoids, particularly the darkskin Hindu foids, are seen with white normies with the mclovin or nerd pheno, or uglier. They're doing what noodlefoids used to do in 2012.

I know a few LTN and MTN nerdy white acquaintances slaying rotations of MTB and below curryfoids :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: anything they can do to be with white men

They even told me how easy and overpopulated they are on dating apps, and that they're clingier due to the fact they usually have the most difficulty separating love and sex

JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Chadethnic101, TheChosenChad and 5 others
@basket-chan @TanZera

Dnrd but I see UK and curry in the same sentence. Mandatory @FailedNormieManlet tag.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, FrameMogger, Deprived and 8 others
Dnrd but I see UK and curry in the same sentence. Mandatory @FailedNormieManlet tag.
Why are hindu foids becoming the new noodles?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@DaRealSixpence

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Good. I have no problem with it

I'm Indian and have very little attraction to Indian women

There is a 35 year old Indian aunty who lives in the house next to me...she was barking in Hindi and staring at me as I walked past.

I literally felt sick at the idea of having sex with her...wanted to throw up.

I have never had sex with an Indian woman in my life, and it's not due to lack of choice.

Maybe these white guys can teach these curry women about sanitation and hygiene.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 18340, ballskin and 8 others
best shag of my life was with a petite half sri lanken girl
i still day dream about her on the reg

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, forevergymcelling, Xangsane and 6 others
I have never been interested in curry or Asian foids, only girls from my own races, I don’t get how these white guys are even remotely interested my genuine low tier chad friend just LTRd a curry foid, I guess I don’t mind tho, these white guys are just taking themselves out the equation.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, Deprived, Xangsane and 1 other person
All I'm seeing now here in the Southeast are northeastern noodlefoids LTRing fit, tall white HQNP HTNs and Chadlites with lots of hair on their head and a posh boy sort of look. Both groups look educated and somewhat well off or at least middle class. These noodlefoids are usually MTBs or above, including hapa noodlefoids.

The curryfoids, particularly the darkskin Hindu foids, are seen with white normies with the mclovin or nerd pheno, or uglier. They're doing what noodlefoids used to do in 2012.

I know a few LTN and MTN nerdy white acquaintances slaying rotations of MTB and below curryfoids :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: anything they can do to be with white men

They even told me how easy and overpopulated they are on dating apps, and that they're clingier due to the fact they usually have the most difficulty separating love and sex

JFL
Yeah they are overpopulated on dating apps it’s insane and they are up to getting shagged. Still though most are subhuman so not a big deal if he’s fucking LTB id jsut fuck a white girl
At that point

• +1

11563.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, Chadethnic101, Xangsane and 5 others

JFL
water to me, I was stating this shit back in december/the early days I joined this site and lookism. I even told you that mclovin pheno slays these girls.

I also told you why the dark skin curries usually go for them too.

Curry men are left with 2 options really. Chase white women - which can only be done via thugmaxxing imo. Or bag a very culture curry foid - the type to hate white people.

And yes curryfoids are on dating apps because they're more anxious than avg girls because of their sheltered upbringing, this is water to me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Xangsane, rand anon and 2 others
Higher class paler curryfoids in the UK are hugely preferential towards white guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Xangsane, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
one of my best was also a slim Sri lankan

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and geezcel
water to me, I was stating this shit back in december/the early days I joined this site and lookism. I even told you that mclovin pheno slays these girls.

Curry men are left with 2 options really. Chase white women - which can only be done via thugmaxxing imo. Or bag a very culture curry foid - the type to hate white people.

And yes curryfoids are on dating apps because they're more anxious than avg girls because of their sheltered upbringing, this is water to me tbh
why do darker currywhores go for mclovin pheno ?

I have 2 sisters, one is totally white/Latin pheno 175cm and is married to tall, tanned, nw1 HTN.white guy.

other is more ethnic looking and 150cm and married to JBW with mclovin pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet

I have 2 sisters, one is totally white/Latin pheno 175cm and is married to tall, tanned, nw1 HTN.white guy.

Basically bhai, curry culture is weird in the sense that sex is VERY taboo. So going for someone with a high sex appeal feels weird for girls, can you imagine bringing back a girl with huge tits and ass and showing her to your parents? Most curry girls find the idea of going for some big dick, big muscles dude a bit daunting and awkward since the man will meet their parents.

As a result mclovin pheno is selected, mclovin pheno is white (and if you are a dark skinned foid you typically end up hating yourself and curry culture as a result you move towards white people as a means to distance yourself from your pajeetself). Even though a lot of these girls are self hating, they are still curries and still think like curries, so that aspect of dauntingness is still there. She won't feel awkward bringing a mclovin looking guy to her parents, it doesn't make her look like some slut who just craves a huge dick. Instead it looks like she fell in love with him for personality.

This is why I hate curry women, they think they are sly with this shit but they really aren't. No offence to you or your sister, but this is my observation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
Basically bhai, curry culture is weird in the sense that sex is VERY taboo. So going for someone with a high sex appeal feels weird for girls, can you imagine bringing back a girl with huge tits and ass and showing her to your parents? Most curry girls find the idea of going for some big dick, big muscles dude a bit daunting and awkward since the man will meet their parents.

As a result mclovin pheno is selected, mclovin pheno is white (and if you are a dark skinned foid you typically end up hating yourself and curry culture as a result you move towards white people as a means to distance yourself from your pajeetself). Even though a lot of these girls are self hating, they are still curries and still think like curries, so that aspect of dauntingness is still there. She won't feel awkward bringing a mclovin looking guy to her parents, it doesn't make her look like some slut who just craves a huge dick. Instead it looks like she fell in love with him for personality.

This is why I hate curry women, they think they are sly with this shit but they really aren't. No offence to you or your sister, but this is my observation.
this is very high IQ.

I will take the long route to my shrink today, so I can drive through ethnic area and.notice the pairs

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
this is very high IQ.

I will take the long route to my shrink today, so I can drive through ethnic area and.notice the pairs
thank you bhai, please do tbh. I am an observant person and have a cousin who is dating a JBW mclovin pheno guy, my cousin is low IQ/trusts me a lot so she just tells me whatever

Curry wmn @Looks=2+√5/2

thank you bhai, please do tbh. I am an observant person and have a cousin who is dating a JBW mclovin pheno guy, my cousin is low IQ/trusts me a lot so she just tells me whatever
if I look at the curry side of my family, its v blackpilled, the better looking people date better looking people.

if I look at the Colombian side the hottest.girls date the rich.guys.

I have subhumans on both sides of my family, but they generally date subhumans or at best LTN if they.can.thanks to money

• Woah
if I look at the curry side of my family, its v blackpilled, the better looking people date better looking people.

if I look at the Colombian side the hottest.girls date the rich.guys
you're half colombian?

Curry women are either white men only, or they reject everyone in favour of curries. There is no middle ground who dates both from my experience

Higher class paler curryfoids in the UK are hugely preferential towards white guys
high class pale ones are a coin toss. They either date only other North indians/pale curries or yes they date whites. From my experience they mainly date other sikhs, jatts and whatnot.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and ChickenAndRiceBrah
Let me guess, was she more into you than you were ever into her?

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel
Good. I have no problem with it

I'm Indian and have very little attraction to Indian women

There is a 35 year old Indian aunty who lives in the house next to me...she was barking in Hindi and staring at me as I walked past.

I literally felt sick at the idea of having sex with her...wanted to throw up.

I have never had sex with an Indian woman in my life, and it's not due to lack of choice.

Maybe these white guys can teach these curry women about sanitation and hygiene.
What's your preferred race/pheno?

Those white guys that end up with curry women are often subhuman mclovincels for some reason. Never jocks or GL men.

• +1
What's your preferred race/pheno?

Those white guys that end up with curry women are often subhuman mclovincels for some reason. Never jocks or GL men.
I tend to attract white or asian women.

I was a hooker addict for so many years (just getting out of that now), so I don't really know which women would suit me best, but it def aint curry women.

Here I see some Chadlike guys with Curry women, if its an ugly white guy he's usually tall and big

if I look at the Colombian side the hottest.girls date the rich.guys.

I have subhumans on both sides of my family, but they generally date subhumans or at best LTN if they.can.thanks to money
@Chinacurry update me on the couples thing

I have never been interested in curry or Asian foids, only girls from my own races, I don’t get how these white guys are even remotely interested my genuine low tier chad friend just LTRd a curry foid, I guess I don’t mind tho, these white guys are just taking themselves out the equation.
Even if a foid were a hapa or half curry would that be a dealbreaker?
He probably liked her personality, or he thought she was more stable. Was he very successful/a uni grad? What does he roughly look like?

Yeah they are overpopulated on dating apps it’s insane and they are up to getting shagged. Still though most are subhuman so not a big deal if he’s fucking LTB id jsut fuck a white girl
At that point
My friend told me the curryfoids often want relationships and have a tendency to get clingy, and that they're usually on dating apps hoping some yuppie or smart white boy would take them on, only to end up with mclovincel white mtns or below.
They probably also don't get approached IRL often
I talked to two curryfoids on Tinder when LARPing and they said the same thing, even during casual sex they get clingy

Even if a foid were a hapa or half curry would that be a dealbreaker?
He probably liked her personality, or he thought she was more stable. Was he very successful/a uni grad? What does he roughly look like?
He has Henry Cavill’s jaw area with Zach cox eye area, he looks like a morph of them two. She’s a uni student, he’s currently interning at a large accounting firm that his uncle CEOs set for life.

As for me they just don’t really strike me as attractive, never say never but I’ve never IRL been attracted to one weirdly.

• +1

They do because these curryfoids ideally want the white GL yuppies but these girls aren't even on their radar, so they settle for MTN and below mclovincels.

They also tend to be frightened of love island/jock pheno lads.

That, plus they aren't approached as much IRL compared to white girls. My white friend (who has the mclovincel pheno) says that he's swamped by LTB and MTB curryfoids (but he doesn't like them back) it's insane, and this is in the middle of London. Curryfoids also tend to appreciate chastity in women because it's expected of their culture and hence go for extreme NP lads.

When I looked at dating apps, I saw a larger proportion of curryfoids on Hinge than Tinder and even Bumble for some reason. It could be that they value LTRs and tend to be clingier than the average foid

• +1
He had the Henry Cavill’s jaw area with Zach cox eye area, he looks like a morph of them two. She’s a uni student, he’s currently interning at a large accounting firm that his uncle CEOs set for life.

As for me they just don’t really strike me as attractive, never say never but I’ve never IRL been attracted to one weirdly.
Did a lot of girls chase after him?

I knew he was the non-primal, successful type. These sorts of Chadlites and Chads either go for Asian/hapa women, or average white women. I've no idea why

I bet she's either doing finance or STEMcel

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
They do because these curryfoids ideally want the white GL yuppies but these girls aren't even on their radar, so they settle for MTN and below mclovincels.

They also tend to be frightened of love island/jock pheno lads.

That, plus they aren't approached as much IRL compared to white girls. My white friend (who has the mclovincel pheno) says that he's swamped by LTB and MTB curryfoids (but he doesn't like them back) it's insane, and this is in the middle of London. Curryfoids also tend to appreciate chastity in women because it's expected of their culture and hence go for extreme NP lads.

When I looked at dating apps, I saw a larger proportion of curryfoids on Hinge than Tinder and even Bumble for some reason. It could be that they value LTRs and tend to be clingier than the average foid
Over for curry men. It’s also why I don’t care they chase whites tbh. Most of the time they’re fucking literal incel tier mclovin looking guys. Their loss

• JFL
Did a lot of girls chase after him?

I knew he was the non-primal, successful type. These sorts of Chadlites and Chads either go for Asian/hapa women, or average white women. I've no idea why

I bet she's either doing finance or STEMcel
Asian/Hapa women chase him to the ends of the earth, especially when we were highschool kids, when we worked part time together women of all races would hit on him while we were workcelling, he usually has ONS with white women tho.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Xangsane
Over for curry men. It’s also why I don’t care they chase whites tbh. Most of the time they’re fucking literal incel tier mclovin looking guys. Their loss
Do white men view darkskin curry women as the bottom of the pile, even worse than black women SMVwise?
It baffles me how noodles have moved up and if they're in LTRs with white men, he's usually a HQNP HTN+

Asian/Hapa women chase him to the ends of the earth, especially when we were highschool kids, when we worked part time together women of all races would hit on him while we were workcelling, he usually has ONS with white women tho.
I wonder why Asian women seem to love HQNP men. It's like they get an allergic reaction to HQP lads @FailedNormieManlet
Does he have a very high body count? I think this lad liked her personality and didn't seem slutty, many HQNP men seem to care about that

• +1
I wonder why Asian women seem to love HQNP men. It's like they get an allergic reaction to HQP lads @FailedNormieManlet
Does he have a very high body count? I think this lad liked her personality and didn't seem slutty, many HQNP men seem to care about that
He never brags about this amount of girls he’s slept with but I’m sure it’s nearing 100, he goes out a lot with his football team to clubs and parties, I’m sure he slays there, he’s had many chicks stalk him at his football games consistently (he plays at the highest level before pro), shes only been with 2 guys he’s told me.

• Woah

I notice this EVERY TIME. I know one guy with this pheno, 5'7 and slays circles of dark curryfoids.
I think dark curryfoids want the HQNP good-looking men but have to end up settling for mclovin pheno lads because they so desperately want white men, but usually the gl white HQNP men usually prefer white, white-adjacent ethnics (e.g. Iranians) or noodles.

He never brags about this amount of girls he’s slept with but I’m sure it’s nearing 100, he goes out a lot with his football team to clubs and parties, I’m sure he slays there, he’s had many chicks stalk him at his football games consistently (he plays at the highest level before pro), shes only been with 2 guys he’s told me.
And this is exactly why women say "all men are pigs" :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
I wish more ethnic people lived in my country so being white would halo me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
And this is exactly why women say "all men are pigs" :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Chad can get away with anything, strangers in malls grab his hand out of nowhere in malls, random highschool JBs caress his hand if he leaves it on the escalators all the time, growing up with him and my other chadlite friend made me accept the black pill easier.

@Chinacurry update me on the couples thing
it's actually gigabrutal, and sample size is huge.

now going to other suburb where I see loads of noodles for a pizza jfl !

• JFL
it's actually gigabrutal, and sample size is huge.

now going to other suburb where I see loads of noodles for a pizza jfl !
Were my observations correct

Are they hindus
The singular one I have slayed was atheist but did all the hindu practices with her family and when she went back home, I think a lot are like that

Going to pretend I never saw this thread for the sake of my sanity

• JFL
When I went out with a PSLer in Scotland, there was an subhuman utter Pajeet that was following me all night. I had to get the PSLer to barricade her with his lats to keep her afar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and ChickenAndRiceBrah
When I went out with a PSLer in Scotland, there was an subhuman utter Pajeet that was following me all night. I had to get the PSLer to barricade her with his lats to keep her afar
Pajeeta?
What did she look like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back