Curryfoids are the new noodlefoids in the UK in 2022

The singular one I have slayed was atheist but did all the hindu practices with her family and when she went back home, I think a lot are like that
yes this is 99% of them.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Were my observations correct
well this was driving and walking around, not.interacting with people (ok once I rolled my window down and laughed at a couple where the guy was 3/10 med and the foid was AngelaBaby pheno 9/10 and the dude just looked down and the chingchong fob shouted fuck u u can go freak) so assume all are relationships.

1) didnt seem to be lightskin vs darkskin thing, seemed to be totally religion x caste. nearly all Muslim pajeetas were with reasonably looksmatxhed ethnic men (I am fairly good at telling Muslim vs hindu/Sikhs punjabis, at least in this area).

2) high caste (mainly lightskin ksatriya so looking more iranian/med/arab) the foids were with HTN or chadlite white guys with eton pheno and low trust face and a couple were even with RTT type guys. foids and guys were all wearing good clothes and looked good in motion. one punjabi girl was wearing leather trousers and her BF was 6' blind blue eyed Alexander Lydwig guy in trousers and H belt and had his hand on ass, his jaw looked like he could fight too, but this was a fucking stacy priyanka.

2) I saw a Frank Lampard pheno punjabi guy also well dressed with a scarlet Johansen pheno blond girl outside a restaurant, like.they were waiting for friends to arrive or leave. she kept trying to do PDA but he wasnt having it, and atn1 point she was smiling and stroking his crotch and he was getting pissed off /embarrassed, reminded me what a loser I am.

3) lower caste pajeetas (darker, more Indian looking) tended to be with shorter, skinnier/fatter, uglier men, but still saw a large number with white guys, same as the higher caste ones. I think one reason see more high caste worh white guys is they are more likely to be educated, independent, and have more progressive, assimilated families. big difference I noticed was both sets of foids seemed to take care of themselves but in the men the HTN JBW with the high caste, pretty pajeetas took care of themselves and made an effort, the mclovin/weak jaw/ weak eye area, small frame JBW with the low.caste pajeetas dressed like shit, didnt have quiffs or undercut or fringe hair, just had messy hair, and didnt work our or have nice skin

4) the punjabi guys I saw with white foids tended to be tall, caramel skin, iranian/arab/med looking, muscular, tattood, broad, stubble not beard, and well dressed. few had bad boy, most had good boy look, but even bad boy had more like shot caller vibe. the white foids they were with tended to be looks matched, unlike black guys who dumpster dive, but the foids tended to be skinny

5) the noodle area had a lot of foreign students too so consider that in observation

6) 60% of taken noodles were woth subhuman or VLTN ricemen

7) noodles selection of non white guys did not cut at all by the quality of the noodle vs guy - ie there was NO looksmatchig

8) I saw noodles with JBW, ethnic, med Arab, Indian guys, basically all except black but yes was 70 white, 30 other. i saw 8/10 noodles with 3/10 other men and 3/10 noodles with 7/10 other men. this really got me thinking are noodles IQ impaired and really cant tell whether a guy is garbage or not?

Curry girls are not into me they act all intimidayed and stuck up around me jfl

I'll leave em for you white unless they are pashtun, Kashmiri foggers then I want them

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
Curry girls are not into me they act all intimidayed and stuck up around me jfl

I'll leave em for you white unless they are pashtun, Kashmiri foggers then I want them
I've only met ONE Pashtun/Kashmiri foid in my life, but she was a teacher.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yeah they're all in Canada

UK just had dark skinned one
Don't get me wrong if a curry girl is hot and I see her out I will approach
But they do noticeably act stuck up on purpose typically lmao

I prefer mulatto women tbh less effort with them

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
Yeah they're all in Canada

UK just had dark skinned one
Don't get me wrong if a curry girl is hot and I see her out I will approach
But they do noticeably act stuck up on purpose typically lmao

I prefer mulatto women tbh less effort with them
Agreed.
I thought the teacher was Portuguese or Italian or something like that; most people did. She had 0 Abo features.
Mulattas fog the majority of curryfoids.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Chadethnic101
Agreed.
I thought the teacher was Portuguese or Italian or something like that; most people did. She had 0 Abo features.
They have the ideal features,
White features with some ethnic exotic features
My favourite a pashtun girl is probs my ideal LTR

• +1
They have the ideal features,
White features with some ethnic exotic features
My favourite a pashtun girl is probs my ideal LTR
Pashtuns are good for LTR but unfortunately they are extremely rare here.
Of the thousands I saw in the UK, I only saw one.

• So Sad
Pashtuns are good for LTR but unfortunately they are extremely rare here.
Of the thousands I saw in the UK, I only saw one.
Yeah I'll have to move Canada to get one ffs
Hard if you are family orientated like me

• +1
  • JFL
You know anyone living there?
Heard they're all in Brampton
On Instagram seen so many hot ones with pajeet boyfriends to whobinmog to suicide

They should be with me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Xangsane
  • +1
Met this one Kashmiri guy from Muzzafarabad and he was VERY white-skinned, had reddish undertones, looked a bit Spanish. They're very uncommon

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Chadethnic101 and Xangsane
What do the pajeetcels look like?
Just darker Currys with beard, MASC looking guys who don't have high appeal to whites
I mog them hard

• JFL
  • +1
All I'm seeing now here in the Southeast are northeastern noodlefoids LTRing fit, tall white HQNP HTNs and Chadlites with lots of hair on their head and a posh boy sort of look. Both groups look educated and somewhat well off or at least middle class. These noodlefoids are usually MTBs or above, including hapa noodlefoids.

These noodlefoids are NEVER SEAfoids unless hapa.

The curryfoids, particularly the darkskin Hindu foids, are seen with white normies with the mclovin or nerd pheno, or uglier. They're doing what noodlefoids used to do in 2012.

I know a few LTN and MTN nerdy white acquaintances slaying rotations of MTB and below curryfoids :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: anything they can do to be with white men

They even told me how easy and overpopulated they are on dating apps, and that they're clingier due to the fact they usually have the most difficulty separating love and sex

JFL
I went to Omegle typed 'fitness' and came across some great gymbros and dudes ..I happened to meet this English dude but he looked more med ...see the thing is just before that , I had come across some shitskin curries before and everything from their face to their accent just annoys the shit out of me ..it fills me with rage which even Hitler would bow down to ..so I vented to this English dude and told him if you saw any curry here don't forget to humiliate them ..he then told me how curries smelled like absolute shit in the UK ..and that whenever he has a phase where he can't get sex from his own white women ,he goes for top tier curry foids ..absolutely pathetic ..he also then sent me a link to a 4chan meme about curries and their designated streets ..absolutely based dude .. a true English guy unlike this larping nigger @PrinceLuenLeoncur

Last edited:
I went to Omegle typed 'fitness' and came across some great gymbros and dudes ..I happened to meet this English dude but he looked more med ...see the thing is just before that , I had come across some shitskin curries before and everything from their face to their accent just annoys the shit out of me ..it fills me with rage which even Hitler would bow down to ..so I vented to this English dude and told him if you saw any curry here don't forget to humiliate them ..he then told me how curries smelled like absolute shit in the UK ..and that whenever he has a phase where he can't get sex from his own white women ,he goes for top tier curry foids ..absolutely pathetic ..he also then sent me a link to a 4chan meme about curries and their designated streets ..absolutely based dude .. a true English guy unlike this larping nigger @PrinceLuenLeoncur
Your a half curry and chink, I have fucked your kind and will again their chinkjeeta pussy was real good mmmmm can’t wait to do so again you subhuman

yOu aRe hAlf cUrRy brO , mUh cHinKjEEt - all my haters trying to offend me

No you seething subhuman ..I will be in my worst days and I still would never be a curry ...I just happen to be 'Indian' on paper due to political reasons

Just STFU

2844642 8F0F73DB 02D2 43DE 8998 CA1221A14077 This is a cHinKjEEt ..btw ...anyone would an IQ more than 70 can see it clearly

Last edited:
Describes the foid teacher well :lul:
Indeed, I will try to marry a Kashmiri cutie:owo:

A lot of dime-a-dozen Paki Punjabicels and Mirpuris try to larp as Kashmiri because they want to be different, it's so patheeeeetic

I would fuck one for the sake of trying new things but I bet they smell weird

:dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
why do darker currywhores go for mclovin pheno ?

I have 2 sisters, one is totally white/Latin pheno 175cm and is married to tall, tanned, nw1 HTN.white guy.

other is more ethnic looking and 150cm and married to JBW with mclovin pheno

why do darker currywhores go for mclovin pheno

It's the best type of white guy, that they can lock down in a relationship.

The better looking the curry girl is (basically the more lighter and less abo looking) the better the chance she has of locking down a white guy of higher quality.

Quality of white guy correlates with just how light and less abo looking a curry foid is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back