Custom Jaw Implant?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
I see a lot of Jaw implants where the patients end up getting just round, wider Jaws. Not aesthetic at all. An important thing to take into account is pure masculinity and aesthetics can be mutually exclusive sometimes. I feel for jaw, Tom Cruise and Toni Mahud’s jaws are the most ideal. Very sharp and long mandible and has a v-taper towards the chin. Basically the widest part of the mandible is at the gonial angle and then it gracefully minimizes into a sharp chin. Couple this with a zygo implant and then you have a striking look where your have hollow cheeks from the front and the gonial angle is also visible from the front. This is extremely photogenic. Sorry but are angular jaw/square jaw interchangeable ? How does one guarantee angular jaw when doing these custom implants? Based on skin thickness, how the jaw is before surgery, body fat? Also to see the result from a wraparound really takes 5 months? I feel like every other surgery: rhino, eyes, zygos, and chin you can see a pretty good result in about 3 weeks.

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish
You can try formatting it so that it is easier to read.