Cut off all social interactions and moved out.

D

Deleted

Lurker

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: newperson, Virgin at 29 😔, MaxillaMaxing and 12 others
What about uni?

What about uni?
I got my university test back and the results were very promising.

I’ll get into architecture next year.

I didnt want to join this autumn as i’ll be getting a hair transplant and also want to save up more money so i wont be forced to take as many loans.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others

I didnt want to join this autumn as i’ll be getting a hair transplant and also want to save up more money so i wont be forced to take as many loans.
will your rich family not pay for uni

How old are you @ArvidGustavsson ?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Johnnybegood, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted
i didn't know you could read

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted
12445A78 F796 4ED3 A33B B32610072558

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, n0rthface and Deleted
whats it about
Extremely summed up its a story about a boy with a dream and choosing to act upon it. (I’m only half way through, my pfp is mentioned in the book jfl)

He Said he choose the book for a reason and its quite obvious now he thinks i should go through with being an architect.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Nigga thinks he’s in a movie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Extremely summed up its a story about a boy with a dream and choosing to act upon it. (I’m only half way through, my pfp is mentioned in the book jfl)

He Said he choose the book for a reason and its quite obvious now he thinks i should go through with being an architect.
designing buildings is cool

• +1
arvid don't forget jim is a friend for life

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted

Decided on a place?
I've heard Lund and KTH are pretty good for architecture, but Lund mogs in student life

do you find most people turn against you because of your looks? @ArvidGustavsson

Anyone who is toxic in your life and doesn't support your goals isn't worth shit. You made the right decision. I know many late 20s and early 30s dudes who never learned this lesson and basically torpedoed their lives by hanging around the wrong ppl

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate and Deleted
do you find most people turn against you because of your looks? @ArvidGustavsson
Yes.
35D7D601 C8F6 4ADB B672 5D39684B3EC2
4AEA6C7D 12E2 467F 9FBD 4A740EA64A98

I might be a deranged schizo but i’m still rich and good looking, i drive a 2022 Mercedes and have access to multiple vacation homes.

I have a perfect example in one of my threads where a Guy (high tier normie) would treat me differently after a girl Said i was the best looking in the room. Another normie friend also stopped hanging out with me after his crush tried to kiss me and Said i was the one in the room she wanted to fuck (different ocassion Than the first Guy)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 19157 and Stopping@Nothing19
Because of Gothenburg or mainly the Institute itself?
Its the most prestigious to my knowledge which Will help after graduation and they also have the nicest accomendations imo like rockclimbing walls and a university nightclub.

I prefer Stockholm as a city and Lund for parties but Stockholm is too expensive for a student and Lund seems like a shithole Ngl.

Yes.
View attachment 1751568View attachment 1751569

I might be a deranged schizo but i’m still rich and good looking, i drive a 2022 Mercedes and have access to multiple vacation homes.

I have a perfect example in one of my threads where a Guy (high tier normie) would treat me differently after a girl Said i was the best looking in the room. Another normie friend also stopped hanging out with me after his crush tried to kiss me and Said i was the one in the room she wanted to fuck (different ocassion Than the first Guy)
48 laws of power is a great read ngl, i'd love to hear more of your irl stories, stuff sounds out of the movies

48 laws of power is a great read ngl, i'd love to hear more of your irl stories, stuff sounds out of the movies
This was the Thread i was referencing (i think, cant be assed to read it again)

• Love it
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
BLAH blah blah
too much talking, but not enough sucking, my dick lack some more lubrification go on :mask:

fish are dying everywhere. some lakes' temperatures are 96 Fahrenheit. brutal. fish are dying in droves and yet the media doesn't find this to be alarmingly concerning. also, our nation along with Asia continues to dump garbage into the ocean. its like this world is run by retards.
i went fishing with @RichmondBread once

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread and BigJimsWornOutTires
people also like me less now that im better looking jfl

humans are spiteful little rats. looks reveal that

• So Sad

• JFL
people also like me less now that im better looking jfl

humans are spiteful little rats. looks reveal that
So looksmaxxing = ppl outwardly like you more but they resent you? But it’s still worth it -> female attention

That’s tuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
So looksmaxxing = ppl outwardly like you more but they resent you? But it’s still worth it -> female attention

That’s tuff
tbh though there are people in general who treated me a lot better but still showed some signs of srs jealiysy from more subhuman masc coping friends

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender