not skinny fat but not ripped yet

i want shoulder and ab muscle

cut or build muscle first?
Think, what are you going to cut? Ur bones? Get some muscle faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gr34ter, Sushifart, Zeta and 1 other person
Think, what are you going to cut? Ur bones? Get some muscle faggot
idk if i should cut to 9% first, because what im doing to gain muscle isn’t a bulk therefore if i cut first it would be more beneficial by raising my ambition seeing muscles ripped and looking better in clothes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wackedchives, Paroxysm, Sushifart and 1 other person
Current Stats

height : 6’1.75
weight : 157 lbs
muscle mass : 4 lbs
bf : 14%

not skinny fat but not ripped yet

i want shoulder and ab muscle

cut or build muscle first?
you can have nooby gains easily. eat enough protein and train consistently. don't bulk if you are 14% BF, you will get fat and you will not like it, trust me.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and muh
idk if i should cut to 9% first, because what im doing to gain muscle isn’t a bulk therefore if i cut first it would be more beneficial by raising my ambition seeing muscles ripped and looking better in clothes
I am ur same height and body fat but i am 220lbs,you are skinny af what sre you going to cut nigga? :lul:

you can have nooby gains easily. eat enough protein and train consistently. don't bulk if you are 14% BF, you will get fat and you will not like it, trust me.
Legit advice

• +1
Reactions: cobicado901
nah bro your just fat so you have a different perspective, 14% isn’t that skinny
Screenshot 20240410 095010 comhuaweihimovieoverseas
Screenshot 20240406 004713 cominstagramandroid

Yeah bro hella fat

think you gotta be closer to 10% bf then 14% if your that low or super dehydrated at 6'2

Get as fat as you can ofc with gymcelling. When I was starting with the gym at 6'1 at about 180lbs, I was starving myself to get as low fat% as possible but I had no muscle and I looked like fucking starving skeleton. Go mass for atleast 6 months and don't waste time. If you are gymcelling, counting calories and gaining weight while hitting gym with good gym program, you are good.

I dont have a routine i just train whatever i want that day, sometime full body sometimes just 1 muscle group
Can you build muscle solely on full body workouts? I do like 3x a week full body and arm day separately lol... has been going well tho ngl

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian