cute black muslim gave me crazy IOIs

Deleted member 9090

Deleted member 9090

Confirmed 6 PSL Chad
i was having an exam and this cute black muslim girl sat next to me (1.5 m cuz corona) and was constantly looking at me, almost got herself expelled because of looking over lol. im on an international uni and JBW theory is crazy legit here even during corona. literal heaven for all those ethnic girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, SLA, mulattomaxxer and 12 others
show ur pic

also black muslim fro mwhat country and was she hot describe her

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal
where do you live?

also black muslim fro mwhat country and was she hot describe her
IDK what country but she was from, but shes legit hot for a black girl. like one of those rarer ones who would actually make u consider race mixing

black - muslim - cute

can only pick one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: paranakee, NeanderthalMax, Cacas112 and 22 others
cute black girls from africa are very rare the only cute blacks i see are from usa and mixed

cute black girls from africa are very rare the only cute blacks i see are from usa and mixed
she had a cute ass accent as well, but she spoke dutch so i guess she was born here actually

she had a cute ass accent as well, but she spoke dutch so i guess she was born here actually
She must be Sudanese or Somali

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
She was just looking at ur answers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 7823, hairyballscel and 14 others
If you arent black and muslim. You will never get him. Her father will wipe your ass if you try her.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
will get myself doxxed. i need to trust a user on here and then ill PM me my pics
Pm pics, one of the earliest users in here.

• JFL
will get myself doxxed. i need to trust a user on here and then ill PM me my pics
DM pics, won't dox. trusted greycel

• JFL
  • JFL
i was having an exam and this cute black muslim girl sat next to me (1.5 m cuz corona) and was constantly looking at me, almost got herself expelled because of looking over lol. im on an international uni and JBW theory is crazy legit here even during corona. literal heaven for all those ethnic girls.
Daily dose of validation pills, always nice.

Helps to feel better and good about oneself. When you get some validation.
That gives a good confidence building loop sometimes.

Which moggs, fooling or telling yourself to "just be confident bro".
Because you actually will be based on how you feel, know you have value since others give you value do to validation.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 9090

Because you actually will be based on how you feel, know you have value since others give you value do to validation.
exactly

cute black muslim. Doesn't exist :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 9090 and oatmeal
u are the most untrustworthy on this site prob, after the roasts lol
can't blame u for not trusting anybody here. lotta people would leak ur pic the moment they disagree with u.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 9090
Reminds me of the quote:
Confidence comes from within.

Which is only half a truth, imo.

Confidence comes from within and without/outside.
It's a mix of both.

• +1
can't blame u for not trusting anybody here. lotta people would leak ur pic the moment they disagree with u.
uploading pics would give my posts more validity because i seem like a big ass larp rn lol

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
uploading pics would give my posts more validity because i seem like a big ass larp rn lol
whats ur phenotype tho. I think u can answer this without giving urself away.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, johncruz12345 and oatmeal
Her mind: "Cracka ass honkey bitch regressive gene having pecker wood ugly mayo ass devil"

You: "omg I think she likes me"

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 9090 and oatmeal
Mogger pheno tbh.
its not that big of a halo though, my eyes are dark green and not that light. so i miss the contrast. i look better with blue eyes

• +1
its not that big of a halo though, my eyes are dark green and not that light. so i miss the contrast. i look better with blue eyes
Yeah thats what I thought green only looks good in certain lights tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Her mind: "Cracka ass honkey bitch regressive gene having pecker wood ugly mayo ass devil"

You: "omg I think she likes me"
hahah u wish. i have another story of an indian(?) girl. i was looking for my exam building and this chick literally walked me to the place and waited with me before i entered awkwardly because im an huge introvert. gave those smiles/stares and all that jazz. shit was funny lol. never had the attention the same from dutch girls tbh. but the ethnic girls coming here for uni are way easier it seems

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and johncruz12345
hahah u wish. i have another story of an indian(?) girl. i was looking for my exam building and this chick literally walked me to the place and waited with me before i entered awkwardly because im an huge introvert. gave those smiles/stares and all that jazz. shit was funny lol. never had the attention the same from dutch girls tbh. but the ethnic girls coming here for uni are way easier it seems
Why are there so many dutch users here lol.

• JFL
  • JFL

everytime a girl calls me hot i get happy for like 1 day then i feel like shit then the cycle repeats

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 9090
  • So Sad
Are dutch girls hot tbh.
like german girls (or all western white girls tbh) but taller (5 8/9 average) and they are a mix of danish,german and old frysian DNA making them mogger machines ngl. they are very picky about their partners though (see @eduardkoopman 's thread about dating/sex in the NL) so if you arent a chadlite and white at least ur prob not going to see a lot of poon here

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 9090
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6191
everytime a girl calls me hot i get happy for like 1 day then i feel like shit then the cycle repeats
Your baseline happiness/feeling is probably quit bad?
As in, that in general you feel unhappy; as your baseline/normal mode?

It's hard to change that baseline, I heard. After the age of 7 orso. I recall reading that basic/baseline feeling of "happiness" and self-esteem is set already by the age of 7.
Baseline, means. Most revert back to there baseline, after something good or bad happens. Aka, how you feel rugularly.
The "hedonic treath mill" is based on that principle as well.

I'm sorry. your baseline is bad.
Often it happens due to genes, or bad parenting (or happenings) in the first 7 years of your life.

the-hedonic-treadmill-graph.jpg

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 9090
Your baseline happiness/feeling is probably quit bad?
As in, that in general you feel unhappy; as your baseline/normal mode?

It's hard to change that baseline, I heard. After the age of 7 orso. I recall reading that basic/baseline feeling of "happiness" and self-esteem is set already by the age of 7.
Baseline, means. Most revert back to there baseline, after something good or bad happens. Aka, how you feel rugularly.
The "hedonic treath mill" is based on that principle as well.

I'm sorry. your baseline is bad.
Often it happens due to genes, or bad parenting (or happenings) in the first 7 years of your life.

the-hedonic-treadmill-graph.jpg
Yeah youre right bro

• So Sad
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Are dutch girls hot tbh.
Doutzen Kroes was the best so far ever produced here. I would say.
Tall, blond, and GigaStacy face.

Fuck at 35 and after bearing 2 kids. She still looks very good; and Moggs 95+% of foids from 16 - 30 years old.

She fucked over her superior asthetics genes though, with breeding. I don't think she made a good asthetics choice, with the man she chose to have children with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and johncruz12345
Doutzen Kroes was the best so far ever produced here. I would say.
Tall, blond, and GigaStacy face.

Fuck at 35 and after bearing 2 kids. She still looks very good; and Moggs 95+% of foids from 16 - 30 years old.

She fucked over her superior asthetics genes though, with breeding. I don't think she made a good asthetics choice, with the man she chose to have children with.

Dam she hot af.

• +1
Dam she hot af.
Yeah.
She was GigaStacy back in 2003 - 2013 orso. Than she dropped to Stacy, due to aging, kids, etc.

She was a walking mogg machine, together with Lima

post-16474-1226926680.jpg
doutzenkroes1-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
91853_75350671_122_40lo1-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
V298221-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
a12-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
Doutzen_Kroes071-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
59610_MissSixty_103_-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
DoutzenKroes_2009_CF-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and johncruz12345