cute black muslim gave me crazy IOIs

Why are there so many dutch users here lol.
maybe because dutch girls are fucking hard to get
Truth. Quit hard to get.

BetaBuxxing your way to hot women, isn't much of a thing here.
Because. Most women here, can earn own money or get good wellfare. So, they will always be able to life a decent life.

Consequence. Is that looks are important in Netherlands for a man, ESPECIALLY if he wants to get with women below 27 years old.
Luckily alot of Dutch guys are low effort in looks still, so that helps a bit.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 9090
Truth. Quit hard to get.

BetaBuxxing your way to hot women, isn't much of a thing here.
Because. Most women here, can earn own money or get good wellfare. So, they will always be able to life a decent life.

Consequence. Is that looks are important in Netherlands for a man.
Luckily alot of Dutch guys are low effort in looks still, so that helps a bit.
Dam seems brutal tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Dam seems brutal tbh.
It's brutal.
BUT, I also agree with females looks hypergamy.
BECAUSE, that's the only way people get better looking overall long term.

Netherlands, became the tallest nation. Because of our Dutch females brutal height standards, and brutal sexual selection. Looks, and height, is highly heritable. Dutch women are picky, I guess. In their aim to weed out subhumanity looks.
So, it's the only way to go, actually if you don't want a bunch of subhuman looking dudes and women running around on earth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and johncruz12345
It's brutal.
BUT, I also agree with females looks hypergamy.
BECAUSE, that's the only way people get better looking overall long term.

Netherlands, became the tallest nation. Because of our Dutch females brutal height standards.
So, it's the only way to go, actually if you don't want a bunch of subhuman looking dudes and women running around on earth.

Dam bro. Dutch became chaderlands, cuz of preselection.

• +1
yep we are hypergamy the nation haha. if you get laid regulary here you are either a gigachad or pay for sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and johncruz12345
Height is pretty much covered well now.
Facially (overall) there is still room for improvment. So I think females have (subconciously) decided that face is very importnat. So they are picky about a dude his face.

What is see happen, breeding wise mostly.
Tall Good looking Dutch men. Often have 2 rounds/cycles of breeding + LTR in their lifetime. And the bottom 40% of men, can't find a woman to have kids. (for the men born in 1970, in 2015 at the age of 45 about 30% of Dutch men managed not have kids). And I think that has only gotten worse, in the mean time. So about 30%-40% of men will be left out.
AND the top 60% of men will be recycled by Dutch women.

I see, know plenty Dutch dudes. That are the tall good looking ones.
They have a woman to have kids with in their later 20's. And than again in their early 40's.
My oldest brother is 1 of them.
He had 4 kids in his late 20's early 30's with 1st wife. And now at early 40's he is having kid with his 2nd wife.

yep we are hypergamy the nation haha. if you get laid regulary here you are either a gigachad or pay for sex
That's true.
In Netherlands there is also location based factor. In cities a guy will have it a bit easier.

• +1
Height is pretty much covered well now.
Facially (overall) there is still room for improvment. So I think females have (subconciously) decided that face is very importnat. So they are picky about a dude his face.

What is see happen, breeding wise mostly.
Tall Good looking Dutch men. Often have 2 rounds/cycles of breeding + LTR in their lifetime. And the bottom 40% of men, can't find a woman to have kids. (for the men born in 1970, in 2015 at the age of 45 about 30% of Dutch men managed not have kids). And I think that has only gotten worse, in the mean time. So about 30%-40% of men will be left out.
AND the top 60% of men will be recycled by Dutch women.

I see, know plenty Dutch dudes. That are the tall good looking ones.
They have a woman to have kids with in their later 20's. And than again in their early 40's.
My oldest brother is 1 of them.
He had 4 kids in his late 20's early 30's with 1st wife. And now at early 40's he is having kid with his 2nd wife.

That's true.
In Netherlands there is also location based factor. In cities a guy will have it a bit easier.
Is height not much of a factor, cuz most people are already tall, so its mainly face?

• +1
Is height not much of a factor, cuz most people are already tall, so its mainly face?
height is pretty much maxxed out i would say. like 6 1/6ft is bottom line nowadays, newer generation seems to be about the same height maybe a little bit taller. but basically if you are 5 9 its over. 5 10 is really the minimum to have a gf

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Correct. Most Dutch native people are already tall. So it's less of a factor.
I mean, rarely will I come across a younger dude that is below 175 cm. Most younger men are around 180cm levels. I myself am 188cm.And I notice I am most of the time taller than younger dudes, as in 75%-80% of the time. Than about 15%-20% of these dudes that mogg me in height are like alittle bit taller (like 5 cm orso) so it'doesn't really feel like I get height mogged. But than still about 5% of men orso really fucking height mogg me at 188 cm and these bastards still make me needed to look upwards.

Can you imagine. 3 sons.
I am 188cm.
My oldest brother 194cm orso
and the middle one, 177 cm orso.
WTF happened there in nature, I have not clue. I wish for mymiddle brother he was also tall, because it's overall nice to have a bit of extra cm's.

To add though. At 177cm in Netherlands it's not game over height luckily. If you are like 175 cm man. You need to have a good, nice or decent face, and some extra things. And you can still do well.
But I think in Netherlands, that below 172cm orso, you are going to have a hard time and deemed manlet cutoff alot of the times.

To add 2.
i know alot of Dutch men that got rejected because of face.
They went Locationmaxxing.
And got a wife from Asia, Ukraine, etc.. They are seen as valueable there.
So most Dutch men have always the option, to activate the cheat code called: locationmaxxing. Because being deemed, not got enough locally/in the netherlands. They are still good or hot commodoty in other places in the world.
It's sad thouggh, to claim such local defeat. But a man gotta do, what a man gotta do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 9090
Correct. Most Dutch native people are already tall. So it's less of a factor.
I mean, rarely will I come across a younger dude that is below 175 cm. Most younger men are around 180cm levels. I myself am 188cm.And I notice I am most of the time taller than younger dudes, as in 75%-80% of the time. Than about 15%-20% of these dudes that mogg me in height are like alittle bit taller (like 5 cm orso) so it'doesn't really feel like I get height mogged. But than still about 5% of men orso really fucking height mogg me at 188 cm and these bastards still make me needed to look upwards.

Can you imagine. 3 sons.
I am 188cm.
My oldest brother 194cm orso
and the middle one, 177 cm orso.
WTF happened there in nature, I have not clue. I wish for mymiddle brother he was also tall, because it's overall nice to have a bit of extra cm's
yeah thats pretty accurate. depends on where you live, more to the north = taller, more the south its smaller. average height in like the farmers provinces are 6 1 average. south its about 180cm or 5 11 yeah. I feel dead on average at about 183cm

• +1
yeah thats pretty accurate. depends on where you live, more to the north = taller, more the south its smaller. average height in like the farmers provinces are 6 1 average. south its about 180cm or 5 11 yeah. I feel dead on average at about 183cm
You are probably more right with your 175 cm cut of height.
But I always am conservative in calling cutt of rates so I made 172cm. But realistically speaking, I know some man that are like 170 cm, and it sucks balls for them. Even when they have a cute face, and mogg my face.

I LOLED so hard at this Dutch video clip.
it's a dude going on a blind date, where his face is hidden with a mask.

AND THEN, this woman (180 cm) asks him how tall he is (176 cm). AND, he basically gets laughed at by everyone asif being 176 cm is like being so kind of midget.
LOL also at the GAME OVER music they put under it.

• JFL
But I always am conservative in calling cutt of rates so I made 172cm. But realistically speaking, I know some man that are like 170 cm, and it sucks balls for them. Even when they have a cute face, and mogg my face.

AND THEN, this woman (180 cm) asks him how tall he is (176 cm). AND, he basically gets laughed at by everyone asif being 176 cm is like being so kind of midget.

Bro. 5 feet 9 is manlet tier in netherlands, when it is average in most of the world, and above average in SEA lmao.

• +1
not thick enough

Bro. 5 feet 9 is manlet tier in netherlands, when it is average in most of the world, and above average in SEA lmao.
So brutal. That guy in the video being 5'9 gets laughed at so hard.
But irl. When you have a good face, you can still pull of being 5'9 in the Netherlands I would say. BUT, you need a good face then.
I think a Dutch woman would chose a 5'9 man with a good face. Over a 6'2 man with a below average to average face.

But you can't go much lower than 5'9 in Netherlands, because than it gets realy realy difficult soon.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and johncruz12345
Your baseline happiness/feeling is probably quit bad?
As in, that in general you feel unhappy; as your baseline/normal mode?

It's hard to change that baseline, I heard. After the age of 7 orso. I recall reading that basic/baseline feeling of "happiness" and self-esteem is set already by the age of 7.
Baseline, means. Most revert back to there baseline, after something good or bad happens. Aka, how you feel rugularly.
The "hedonic treath mill" is based on that principle as well.

I'm sorry. your baseline is bad.
Often it happens due to genes, or bad parenting (or happenings) in the first 7 years of your life.

the-hedonic-treadmill-graph.jpg
This is so true tbh jfl
if i get a compliment on something or i achieve something the emotuins about it lasts like 1-2 days max after im lethargic again and i try to find new ways to get validation

• +1

shes 180 what you expect?
I guarantee you some short man fucked her with game and she still hating

• JFL
shes 180 what you expect?
I guarantee you some short man fucked her with game and she still hating
Bro you know this is cope mate.

• +1
So brutal. That guy in the video being 5'9 gets laughed at so hard.
But irl. When you have a good face, you can still pull of being 5'9 in the Netherlands I would say. BUT, you need a good face then.
I think a Dutch woman would chose a 5'9 man with a good face. Over a 6'2 man with a below average to average face.

But you can't go much lower than 5'9 in Netherlands, because than it gets realy realy difficult soon.
ive not actually seen this happen myself. guys that get with the girls are the ''tall'' guys like 6 1 cut off

• +1
like german girls (or all western white girls tbh) but taller (5 8/9 average) and they are a mix of danish,german and old frysian DNA making them mogger machines ngl. they are very picky about their partners though (see @eduardkoopman 's thread about dating/sex in the NL) so if you arent a chadlite and white at least ur prob not going to see a lot of poon here

Wait sp is the natural state of humanity to be chads no cause those are bad traits to. Look for thankfully asia isnt like this

ive not actually seen this happen myself. guys that get with the girls are the ''tall'' guys like 6 1 cut off
My main reference age group is mainly people born from 1975 - 1990. I would say. So people that are today 45 - 30 years old; and had their peak dating years from 2000 - 2015 orso. Basically when Tinder wasn't there much, and online dating for losers.

I'm not 100% up to date with current young world, dating wise. Although I do know a few from sport in the 16 - 20 year olds range. And it looks brutal, alot of them look and are quit depressed dudes I must say.

Last edited:
  • +1
fila disruptors or boots already 5 cm plus 5 cm amazon insoles 10 cm easy gain be tall

My main reference age group is mainly people born from 1975 - 1990. I would say. So people that are today 45 - 30 years old; and had their peak dating years from 2000 - 2015 orso. Basically when Tinder wasn't there much, and online dating for losers.

I'm not 100% up to date with current young world, dating wise. Although I do know a few from sport in the 16 - 20 year olds range. And it looks brutal, alot of them look and are quit depressed dudes I must say.
young guys (18-25) are legit 6 1 average. and yeah 1/3 of guys i met are virgin they say. some cope with ''i dont want sex untill marriage'' or try to act cool to impress other guys. like this one guy was saying how easy guys from some place were while himself being a normie max with a height of 172 cm :lul: . most youngster are either doing drugs and smoking weed all day or gaming their life away

@fag112 don't pm pics to any random nigga jfl. If you want a rate just pm me. Many have pmed me before and you can ask. You an delete afterwards too by leaving convo if you want

most youngster are either doing drugs and smoking weed all day or gaming their life away
LOL. Not much has changed, in that sense.
Computergames, drinking, smoking, and so on. Where the common ways to deal with incelhood in the 2000's also, for most of these types of men. How the hell I coped in these days, I don't even know. I am blessed with a pretty happy feeling as my baseline level, I guess that's what pulled me through.

• +1
LOL. Not much has changed, in that sense.
Computergames, drinking, smoking, and so on. Where the common ways to deal with incelhood in the 2000's also, for most of these types of men. How the hell I coped in these days, I don't even know. I am blessed with a pretty happy feeling as my baseline level, I guess that's what pulled me through.
are you in a LTR now? or just not focussing on having sex anymore? also how old are you? are you an oldcel?

are you in a LTR now? or just not focussing on having sex anymore? also how old are you? are you an oldcel?
- No. Longest I had was 5 years.
- After LTR ended (5 years ago),had a period of religuous Buddhist practise aiming for enlightenment, including self imposed celebicy.
That goal and believe/try ended last year. Now since last year building up setup of life again (also went minimalistic in religuos practise, so gave up alot) and looksmaxxing (spend little or no effort on looks in religuous phase practise)
- First I want(ed) to get looks decent and to set everything up good again, before I start dating again. That's coming along deently well and I think finished pretty much now.
- 37 years
- not really cel, since I feel I do have low quality options. Before looksmaxxing, so last year I did feel borederline would be cel if I tried. I n=knew for sure, I would need effortmaxx alot for not so good quality imo. the options from the past, is not what I found appealing much or at all. Hence I know I had/have to looksmax, to be able to get better options. I was incell untill my early-mid 20's; due to looks levels, being shy and introvrted also didn't help.
You can check muh progress what ahppened where i came from and went towards. here, if you wanna..
recent: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-psl-decile-age-guess.201724/
last year: https://looksmax.org/threads/rating-request-none-rope-tips-welcome.68349/
I even posted lifetime almost once: https://looksmax.org/threads/any-oldcels-here-scared-of-being-30.201033/page-2#post-3455234

Last edited:
  • +1
- After LTR ended (5 years ago),had a period of religuous Buddhist practise aiming for enlightenment, including self imposed celebicy.
That goal and believe/try ended last year. Now since last year building up setup of life again (also went minimalistic in religuos practise, so gave up alot) and looksmaxxing (spend little or no effort on looks in religuous phase practise)
- First I want(ed) to get looks decent and to set everything up good again, before I start dating again. That's coming along well and I think finished pretty much now well.
- 37 years
- not really cel, since I feel I have options. But the options from the past, is not what I found appealing. Hence I know I had/have to looksmax, to be able to get better options. I was incell untill my early-mid 20's; due to looks levels, being shy and introvrted also didn't help.
You can check muh progress what ahppened where i came from and went towards. here, if you wanna..
last year: https://looksmax.org/threads/rating-request-none-rope-tips-welcome.68349/
I even posted lifetime almost once: https://looksmax.org/threads/any-oldcels-here-scared-of-being-30.201033/page-2#post-3455234
you look ur best now. you are like 4.5 psl i must say good job!

you look ur best now. you are like 4.5 psl i must say good job!
Thanks. Yeah I think so to, around that range, I feel I pretty much maxxed out (soft) face wise. Only body/gymaxxing is still plenty room for imrovement since a bit skinny. So that's what i'm working on from now on.

- First I want(ed) to get looks decent and to set everything up good again, before I start dating again. That's coming along deently well and I think finished pretty much now.
- 37 years
- not really cel, since I feel I do have low quality options. Before looksmaxxing, so last year I did feel borederline would be cel if I tried. I n=knew for sure, I would need effortmaxx alot for not so good quality imo. the options from the past, is not what I found appealing much or at all. Hence I know I had/have to looksmax, to be able to get better options. I was incell untill my early-mid 20's; due to looks levels, being shy and introvrted also didn't help.
@eduardkoopman you are 5 psl,6 psl with better haircut ala nathan drake shorter beard and steroid maxxed mistery method maxxed fashion maxxed

Last edited:
@eduardkoopman you are 5 psl,6 psl with better haircut ala nathan drake shorter beard and steroid maxxed mistery method maxxed fashion maxxed
Thanks.
I agree on hair and face hair. I feel PSL5 is slightly overrated, but I should be able with some body muscles gains, to ascend there.
I don't dare steroids or sarms, so I will go natty at it. I know natty is a brutal gymmaxxig path.
I even kinda know Mystery Method content, because I was pua-ish back in 2006-2010. I recall, Mystery Method, David Deangelo, Style, Brent Smith, Stephane Hemon, DavidX, and so on. I liked Paul Janka in the end of it, I must say. I fell of the pua stuff mainly in those last years, the claims were rediculous. the exposings on puahate was good. I think muh game was at the end pretty decent, it is rusty for sure now but I still have the experience knowledge from those brutal hustling times/days. I must have ranked up 500+ rejections for sure in 2006-2010, probably more.

I’ll slay in NL

I highly doubt you are famous enough to get doxxed for showing your face.