Cute cashier smiled at me while I was buying alcohol.

i went to buy a hotdog wearing my hoodie and being chiseled from starving 1 day (not out of choise)

cashier was a cute mtb with good female bones, could be stacylite to some here

i paid with card but didnt khow if it had enough money, waited anxiously to see if it gets accepted, i hear a faint"ok" but wasnt sure if it was directed to the grandma beside, then she looks at me, cracks a smile and says again in cute voice " i said ok : )" i say "ohhh i didnt hear" and smile too haha. it was so cute

* in some other better times id get a semi from how hot and cute she appeared saying it the 2nd time

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i went to buy a hotdog wearing my hoodie and being chiseled from starving 1 day (not out of choise)

cashier was a cute mtb with good female bones, could be stacylite to some here

i paid with card but didnt khow if it had enough money, waited anxiously to see if it gets accepted, i hear a faint"ok" but wasnt sure if it was directed to the grandma beside, then she looks at me, cracks a smile and says again in cute voice " i said ok : )" i say "ohhh i didnt hear" and smile too haha. it was so cute

* in some other better times id get a semi from how hot and cute she appeared saying it the 2nd time
mirin' hard man

it's tough to hear about the struggles you have with not having enough money to pay for food. Man, I wish better times for you.

But I am glad you can have little moments of joy/happiness from stuff like this. Enjoy life despite it not being ideal you know=.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
It’s their job to be nice & smile jfl :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston

Bump my beat
Tinky Winky Dance GIF by Teletubbies

Looksmax mods caught Dancing?

Every time a remotely attractive foids smiles at me I imagine fucking her violently with my below average sized cock

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and MoggerGaston
Every time a remotely attractive foids smiles at me I imagine fucking her violently with my below average sized cock
mirin' High-T.

I have the same but only if I don't masturbate for 3 days.

5 bottles of wine.

she must've been mirin' hard. I will ask her if she wants to drink with me next time.
dude i hate to break it to you but that’s their job

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel