cute jb at work lol is asked why she’s “obsessed with me”, and what does her answer mean?

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
i’ve barely spoken to her and try my best to avoid eye contact due to my social retardation but she approached me and asked why i always forget to clock off on my meal break (i just forget maybe dementia) and my other coworker jokingly says “haha your obsessed with pashtun” she pauses and then says with an awkward expression “no comment” sorry for the autism thread :soy:

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
It means shoot your shot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, ShowerMaxxing and thereallegend
i’ve barely spoken to her and try my best to avoid eye contact due to my social retardation but she approached me and asked why i always forget to clock off on my meal break (i just forget maybe dementia) and my other coworker jokingly says “haha your obsessed with pashtun” she pauses and then says with an awkward expression “no comment” sorry for the autism thread :soy:
She went up to you and asked that so she would have something to talk to you about. She wants you to approach her and be a man. A man takes what he wants she's shit testing you subconsciously. ( A real man doesn't have to answer to a woman , he tells women what to do). ( You're not a kid nor are you married to her, so what you should have said is " none of your business).No foid will go out of their way especially at work to talk to a male she has no interest in especially not in this COVID era bullshit. The thing is if your looks aren't at a high level she may lose interest once you show interest. One question for you , do she have any friends? Male friends at work or is she a loner? If there are alot of males around then she could be using you to attract the attention of other better looking males. Just using you as tool so other better look males take notice and talk to her.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: twilight
my other coworker jokingly says “haha your obsessed with pashtun”
That coworker of yours is your enemy
Chad would have told the coworker" mind your business"
Which in turn would have gotten the foid wet
Incel does the same thing he is outcasted

• +1
Reactions: twilight
She wants you to make a move.