This one was too much even for me

looks like me i also have negative canthal tilt and recessed infras

• Love it
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Shinji enough to mog the whole jjk verse
Images   2024 03 14T213837910

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Actually jjk has better looking men than bleach tbh. I mean manga bleach is better but Mappa knew the estrogen is turning everyone gay so they made jjk cast hotter
I'm saying in terms of power Shinji is enough to defeat the whole verse

• +1
哈哈哈我轰炸了你的狗屎线程:ogre::feelswhy::feelswah::feelsgood::soy::feelsuhh::feelshah::blackpill::redpill::bluepill::hnghn::):p:D:D:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul:;):confused::trepidation::sneaky::ROFLMAO::unsure::feelswat::whistle::eek::owo::what::love::sleep:(y):kys::sick::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohh::dafuckfeels::fuk::feelsahh::aheago::feelshehe::mask::feelshmm::pepefrown::bigbrain::feelsrope::cop::feelshaha::feelskek::feelswow::feelsmega::feelsokman::feelsrope::mask::feelsyay::feelskek::feelsautistic::feelspanties::feelsbaton::woke::feelsree::smonk::feelstrash::fire::heart::incel::chad::banhammer::f::yes::no:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly and Lynxress
Wtf is a BBC trait lmao 💀
I basically meant to say low iq trait but since black guys like dragon ball a lot and they are low iq and say goku solos. Hence my conclusion

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
I basically meant to say low iq trait but since black guys like dragon ball a lot and they are low iq and say goku solos. Hence my conclusion
Images   2024 03 14T212124918

• WTF