Cutting but loosing gains and respect

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
Its been 3 months since I started my bulk and I have to say I am statisfied with the amount of muscle that I build. My bideltoid is 55cm and I feel great + getting a lot of respect from others now since I am not a skinny fat bitch anymore. Problem is I also ogermaxxed and look bloated af now because I am high bodyfat. I have to cut but I dont want to lose bideltoid cause my clavicles are really dogshit. What to do?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Zdeweilx, mkoomz and 2 others
Eat at a caloric deficit, get as many grams of protein as you weigh in lbs, and keep lifting.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6785 and Copemaxxing
Eat at a caloric deficit, get as many grams of protein as you weigh in lbs, and keep lifting.
How much bideltoid can I expect to lose at 22% bf

• +1
Reactions: everydayfun
How much bideltoid can I expect to lose at 22% bf

You can keep most of it if you don't have a huge deficit, it will take longer but it'll retain more gains.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Before and after Pics? Send DM if you dont want here

• +1
My bideltoid is 55cm

How did it grow 7 cm in 2 months

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 10679, JizzFarmer and 2 others
Its been 3 months since I started my bulk and I have to say I am statisfied with the amount of muscle that I build. My bideltoid is 55cm and I feel great + getting a lot of respect from others now since I am not a skinny fat bitch anymore. Problem is I also ogermaxxed and look bloated af now because I am high bodyfat. I have to cut but I dont want to lose bideltoid cause my clavicles are really dogshit. What to do?
pics?

with or without socks?

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5634 and Copemaxxing
My bideltoid is 55cm

How did it grow 7 cm in 2 months
Getting from 17% to 22-23% bodyfat and muscle plus its not 7cm I think

HGH+insulin, salbutamol+caffeine, etc.

• +1
Mirin, how many caloríes? Height? Bulking Is hell for naturally skinny cells like me

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Copemaxxing and PYT
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 10679 and RAITEIII
did u change avi bro?
another victim to jason blaha. bro when you gonna change philosophy srs?

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Clark69 and Copemaxxing
How the actual Fuck did you let yourself go to 22% bf
YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME YOU FUCKING BITCH I WANTED TO GET HUGE SO I GET RESPECT AND CAN CRUSH BITCHES LIKE YOU

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted and .*my*.
YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME YOU FUCKING BITCH I WANTED TO GET HUGE SO I GET RESPECT AND CAN CRUSH BITCHES LIKE YOU
Another jason blaha and mark rippletoe victim raging when he realizes he has been scammed and lied too

100301 front

Fat Oskar

Im huge bro. Squat 400 and outlift your scrawny ass :soy::soy:
44a1f2eb1bc7d123d7137e6a9e63619a

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7901 and Copemaxxing
another guy that fell for the bulking meme

• JFL
Reactions: PYT, ropemaxx and Deleted member 10679

"I am big and strong now" - every bulk memer

• JFL
Reactions: Zdeweilx, ropemaxx and Copemaxxing
jfl @IwantToLooksMaxx

from where did you even bring that from
Bulking is not a meme. Bulking means you eat more calories than your body needs, so your muscles can grow. You can’t grow muscles out of thin air, they need food.

• +1
16 percent in the before pic maybe. Not even abs visible and now I should be around 22%
Lol abs start to disappear around 15% body fat. No way in hell you’re 22% body fat. 18% is top. I would continue to bulk until you reach 20% body fat, then cut.

I can already tell your waist is about 34 inches. You can correct me if I’m wrong.

Bulking is not a meme. Bulking means you eat more calories than your body needs, so your muscles can grow. You can’t grow muscles out of thin air, they need food.
keep coping bro I have already it explained it to you before, you just need to eat enough protein and don't cut, you see yourself that people say that it ruined them facially
now this guy will need to cut and lower his gain and look bloated while someone high IQ who ate maintenance gets the same muscle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, Good_Little_Goy and Copemaxxing
keep coping bro I have already it explained it to you before, you just need to eat enough protein and don't cut, you see yourself that people say that it ruined them facially
now this guy will need to cut and lower his gain and look bloated while someone high IQ who ate maintenance gets the same muscle
Can you demonstrate your “knowledge”? That means show your results. You talk a lot but what can you do?

I had to bulk

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Can you demonstrate your “knowledge”? That means show your results. You talk a lot but what can you do?
lost ton shit of fat and gain muscle just from swimming, I am losing fat rn and I would rather being 15% then starting now at 22% (going down from ~33%) and in fact 15% with normal muscle then a bloated musclecel (I will still gymcel ofc), what kind of logic is that? I research and see what other professionals say with bodies that mog me and you

lost ton shit of fat and gain muscle just from swimming, I am losing fat rn and I would rather being 15% then starting now at 22% (going down from ~33%) and in fact 15% with normal muscle then a bloated musclecel, what kind of logic is that? I research and see what other professionals say with bodies that mog me and you
All that means is that you finally learned to starve, and congrats on losing all that weight, but you have no knowledge in bodybuilding.

All that means is that you finally learned to starve, and congrats on losing all that weight, but you have no knowledge in bodybuilding.
no its way more complicated then this, there is a reason why 95% of diets fail, its way more then that and the more you lose the more you need to optimize it and add/remove things

no its way more complicated then this, there is a reason why 95% of diets fail, its way more then that and the more you lose the more you need to optimize it and add/remove things
They fail for the same reason why most businesses fail and most relationships fail.

Because of lack of commitment and knowledge, and being a little bitch.

They fail for the same reason why most businesses fail and most relationships fail.

Because of lack of commitment and knowledge, and being a little bitch.
are you an arab or some shit? bitch bitch bitch bitch, I imagine you rambling this with your nigger accent and your bloated face behind your screen

and you just said it yourself jfl its more then just starving yourself

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
are you an arab or some shit? bitch bitch bitch bitch, I imagine you rambling this with your nigger accent with your bloated face behind your screen

and you just said it yourself jfl its more then just starving yourself
How civil.

Lol abs start to disappear around 15% body fat. No way in hell you’re 22% body fat. 18% is top. I would continue to bulk until you reach 20% body fat, then cut.

I can already tell your waist is about 34 inches. You can correct me if I’m wrong.
you should never go above 15% body fat unless you are a coping fuck who cant admit he likes food too much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
you should never go above 15% body fat unless you are a coping fuck who cant admit he likes food too much
You can go up to 20% body fat to squeeze everything you can before you cut.

You can go up to 20% body fat to squeeze everything you can before you cut.
then you will never look aesthetic.
cut down to 10-12%
then go up to 15% at max

if you dont have abs you are just a fat coping lazy fuck srs

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4332 and .*my*.
then you will never look aesthetic.
cut down to 10-12%
then go up to 15% at max

if you dont have abs you are just a fat coping lazy fuck srs
I understand, but personally, losing weight is easy. Putting on muscle is hard. So I am going to maximize my muscle gains and squeeze what I can from my bulk and then cut to 10% -12% and stay there.

Dude if you can see no abs at all your are def past 20 percent lol

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxx