Cutting Contact With All My High School Friends

D

Deleted member 26410

If your genetics wills it
I have a nerd and quiet kid reputation at school. People probably think I'm a subhuman. I have to let my friends forget about my existence. I don't want anyone to talk about me behind my back. I must ascend, and start a new life with a new persona, once I ascend during my gap year in 2025.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nosauce, romanstock, femto and 3 others
Tired Good Night GIF by Disney

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
They probably see me as a subhuman loser anyways. I don't feel like I should be in the presence of anyone with my shitty looks.

They probably see me as a subhuman loser anyways. I don't feel like I should be in the presence of anyone with my shitty looks.
You graduate this year right

You graduate this year right
Yeah. Class of 2024. Plan to take a gap year to ascend. I'm trying to change my name legally or go by another name since I have an Asian name and to hide my identity. Then, I'm gotta go to college and join a frat.

Last edited:
If you want to become a new person you need to cut off all remnants of the old you.

• +1
Reactions: nosauce
If you want to become a new person you need to cut off all remnants of the old you.
I am planning to. I don't want to be an Asian nerd anymore. I need to become an NT Asian frat boy.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and antisocialschizoGOD
I am planning to. I don't want to be an Asian nerd anymore. I need to become an NT Asian frat boy.
tbh gonna be difficult as a 5'5 asian.
I tried to fratmaxx as a 5'7 and it was awkward asf getting heightmogged, sizemogged, NTmogged by every white guy there. Felt super out of place. Also got zero females at the parties.

• +1
I tried to fratmaxx as a 5'7 and it was awkward asf getting heightmogged, sizemogged, NTmogged by every white guy there. Felt super out of place. Also got zero females at the parties.
I'm going to join an Asian frat, so there will be less competition. I might still be mogged, but I think it is worth a try at least. I'll see how it works out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and antisocialschizoGOD
I'm going to join an Asian frat, so there will be less competition. I might still be mogged, but I think it is worth a try at least. I'll see how it works out.
I didn't know they had those. Then should go better long as you fix your asian nerd persona.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
@thecel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Hahahahahaha

• So Sad
lol at bluepilled ricecels in the west still coping with segragation. Got news for you bud, its gonna be 6'5+ changs and slayers of other races competing for ugly noodlewhores

Drink alcohol before school every morning. A shot in the morn, one at each break.

• +1