cyber-attacking .com

peptidehater22

peptidehater22

asexual
Joined
Jun 28, 2026
Posts
657
Reputation
777
hello fellow org members!

I would like to announce our cyber security team(unofficial) is about to attempt its first attack against faggot cheap copies of this site aka forum.looksmaxxing.com

Let me tell you a little bit about the operation

we are currently recruiting experts to execute this mission succesfully, our co-founder ; leading expert/recruiter @lebanesedude is making sure everything is executed perfectly

what are our demands and expectations?

  • we demand destruction of all foids on com,

  • we demand an apology from the gay founders of that ugly website, for infiltrating the space with foids obviously.

heil org!

to partake, contact;
@lebanesedude .
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”©, shedontluv-U, _MVP_ and 4 others
get a job nigga
 
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”©, shngstaaaa107, Jordan Barrett and 2 others
BUMP
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett and Diddihippi09
B
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett and peptidehater22
Lets see πŸ‘€
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22
yo can I join??
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22
If I was capable of destroying that site I would join you, unfortunately I have no skills of that:Comfy:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22 and shedontluv-U

Similar threads

peptidehater22
Replies
4
Views
46
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
L
Replies
20
Views
49
lafreestyle
L
JuicyJerry
Discussion Cyber bullying
Replies
14
Views
78
incomplete
incomplete
peptidehater22
Replies
7
Views
47
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
hitmancrewzz
Replies
4
Views
31
ANON
ANON

Users who are viewing this thread

  • enviouss
  • π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”©
  • Brava
Back
Top