Cycling is the best way to lose weight or lean down

Deleted member 18313

Deleted member 18313

Iron
If you live in a decent area, if you live where there is only flat land like eastern europe it becomes boring.
You can burn 600-800 an hour and you wont even feel it+if you become good at it you can do mid-long distance traveling(200-600 km).
Get yourself a roadbike

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, TrestIsBest and Danish_Retard
I would but gets stolen by nig nogs

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: russwestbrook, Deprived, Renai and 4 others
If you live in a decent area, if you live where there is only flat land like eastern europe it becomes boring.
You can burn 600-800 an hour and you wont even feel it+if you become good at it you can do mid-long distance traveling(200-600 km).
Get yourself a roadbike
been interested in trying it to grow my leg muscles and shit too

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
been interested in trying it to grow my leg muscles and shit too
If you have some hills in your area i guarantee you the pump will be crazy, probably will grow some muscle but not quite like hitting legs in the gym twice a week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890 and Danish_Retard
My bike keeps breaking an I'm too retarded to fix it + no tools :feelsuhh::feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18313 and TrestIsBest
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
The 600-800 figure is laughable, it burns around 500 on average, if we are talking about the "not feeling range", it can burn up to 700-800 but you will absolutely be feeling this.

The least stressful cardio is hill walking

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
The 600-800 figure is laughable, it burns around 500 on average, if we are talking about the "not feeling range", it can burn up to 700-800 but you will absolutely be feeling this.

The least stressful cardio is hill walking
I dont think so, calories burnt depend largely on weight, i think your average 75kg guy could burn 600.
While you cycle often you forget about it+you have some sights+setting goals where you want to get, i would argue doing the same in the gym is more taxing mentally, obviously physically doesn't change much since its termodinamics+ its less taxing on the knee joints since there isn't ground impact, the only drawback could be some lowerback soreness

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
If only I lived in an area that wasn't a poor urban area with no flat ground whatsoever and zero cycle infrastructure.
Plus all the ragie wagies in their cagies going 60mph on 30mph streets.

Hill walking doesn't burn calories fast enough and it is a luxury activity, it costs me £40-50 round trip in petrol to even get to a hill.

So I run, but not for weight loss, more for stamina and heart health. If you live in the city it's really that or the gym... and running is free and outside, so that settles it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18313
I dont think so, calories burnt depend largely on weight, i think your average 75kg guy could burn 600.
While you cycle often you forget about it+you have some sights+setting goals where you want to get, i would argue doing the same in the gym is more taxing mentally, obviously physically doesn't change much since its termodinamics+ its less taxing on the knee joints since there isn't ground impact, the only drawback could be some lowerback soreness
Cycling is definitely very fun and good ngl, but ideally hill walking should be the best if time constraints weren't the issue

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18313
Fukken legit thread my 2 wheeled son. Just got back into cycling after these niggardly gas prices and shits hot af.

It keeps you lean af, already lost some chub, you can go fast af boi and still keep good oral posture unlike recessed incel joggers (just lmao @ u if you're into running).

+ all the hot cycling bitches in spandex :love::love::love::love: jailbaits milfs hqnp hotties thotties all lean and fit ready to switch their bicycle with your cock and it's so easy to pick them up because you already have a common topic it's not out of place like hitting on random hoes on the streets

Bicycle riding = CHAD mode of transport

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic