Cyst removal with pics

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
I had this weird shit in between my brows that was stopping me from prettyboymaxxing so I decided to go to a plastic surgeon to get it resolved
1708990121480 1708990134622

This is the first day after the removal, vs day 7 after i got sutures out.

This is what it looked like before

TIPS THEY GAVE ME
-
dont keep it completely moist, allow scabbing
-sunscreen daily (water)
-no scar patches/gel for 1 month
-message in a circular motion to remove lumps at the ends of scar, (when you suture your pull the ends tight and it makes a lump, in a circular motion message it to flatten it out)
-bacitracin for 1 day after getting sutures out.

While the Sutures are in, use bacitracin daily, bandaids optional.
-dont scrub ur face hard over it, no actives/acne treatments while sutures are in and a month after, you can do skincare normally just avoid putting things like adapelene on it

This cost me 1200$ (i know, but glass skin is a REQUIREMENT for ascension). Not painful at all besides the original numbing injections but barely even from that.

Biggest L was that I couldnt work out for an entire week. No pushups, nothing that will increase blood pressure. All I did was walk on the treadmill.

To explain to school mates what this was, I just was super VAGUE and just said things like 'oh i had to get something removed idk what it is yet tho'. I didnt want to explain all the details, so i lied and dodged the question. I also meme'd it on tik tok "bonesmash browridge, fighting, suncancer, etc.

• +1
Reactions: klimo, iabsolvejordan, Sanguinius and 4 others
will be a badass scar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, Deleted member 64584 and ascension

Same damn expression in every single vid made me lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, nigkook, scrunchables and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and PsychoDsk
  • Woah
Reactions: soover4me
"prettyboymaxxing" nigga u look 30 that ain't happening

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl and ascension
IMG 7813

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
why u bully me?
I don’t bully u bro. It was just funny how you sometimes pose in front of the camera, but you look decent.

I had this weird shit in between my brows that was stopping me from prettyboymaxxing so I decided to go to a plastic surgeon to get it resolved
View attachment 2770143View attachment 2770144

TIPS THEY GAVE ME
-
-sunscreen daily (water)
-message in a circular motion to remove lumps at the ends of scar, (when you suture your pull the ends tight and it makes a lump, in a circular motion message it to flatten it out)

-dont scrub ur face hard over it, no actives/acne treatments while sutures are in and a month after, you can do skincare normally just avoid putting things like adapelene on it

This cost me 1200$ (i know, but glass skin is a REQUIREMENT for ascension). Not painful at all besides the original numbing injections but barely even from that.

Biggest L was that I couldnt work out for an entire week. No pushups, nothing that will increase blood pressure. All I did was walk on the treadmill.

To explain to school mates what this was, I just was super VAGUE and just said things like 'oh i had to get something removed idk what it is yet tho'. I didnt want to explain all the details, so i lied and dodged the question. I also meme'd it on tik tok "bonesmash browridge, fighting, suncancer, etc.

You didnt remove it yourself like an autist

5/10

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
@ylrven has assburgers 3 so he can help you!

I think girls would love an Indian ogre with assburgers. I can feel it in my bones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and ascension
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, scrunchables, Tai Lung and 1 other person

TIPS THEY GAVE ME
-
-sunscreen daily (water)

You’re like 30 btw

you rot on .is or larp? You only joined in august

TIPS THEY GAVE ME
-
-sunscreen daily (water)

This nigga posts so much

TIPS THEY GAVE ME
-
-sunscreen daily (water)

I did something similar. It’s still red. Overrrr

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Bro needs a brain implant

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
The cut looks unnecessarily big. How big was the cyst jfl