Dad supports my looksmaxxing

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Today at the dinner, the rhino doctor called me and i talked with her for like 15 minutes, then the mom asked me what who was she, i said it was a plastic surgeon and She fucking got mad.

But my dad made some mimics like "ignore that retatded bitch".

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, chawaje, valhalar and 16 others
DNRD
Not a word son
Kys incel
No fuck was given

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße and Amexmaxx
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 19948, chawaje and 14 others
wait you have a female surgeon? it's over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 9670 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 19948, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Literally. She just gave the retarded "just put on some weight" advice.

Nigger it was his assistant:ogre:
ok good, it sounded like you had a female surgeon:lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, valhalar, Oberyn and 1 other person
Your mom is coping cuz she knows she's ugly and that you probably got her features and she feels offended:feelshaha:

No offense to you tho you get what I'm trying to say

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, fjor2096, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
Your mom is coping cuz she knows she's ugly and that you probably got her features and she feels offended:feelshaha:

No offense to you tho you get what I'm trying to say
Actually she is 38 and still looks like at the beginning of her 30. Decent forward growth too. Its just me being a subhuman incel :forcedsmile:.

My brother with autism (literally) mogs me to dirt.

my mom should have listeden to that retarded dentist when he said that i have a narrow airline and a narrow maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I had a 30 minute talk with my parents about trimax once

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, javab, Danish_Retard and 2 others
That's great, now what about your homosexuality

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Tallooksmaxxer
Having a young mom must be good :owo:
Yes man. I cant understand how a old woman can handle two kids. I was naughty asf kid too.
Inshallah I will do the same but i am afraid missing the life because of needing surgeries so i need money.
Actually they know my mouth breathing issue so i will get bimax and rihino easily but when i line up for other surgeries (jaw implants, maybe procedures for eyes) things will get dirty probably. Maybe i can even get some financial help from my father for getting some loans to pay it later.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 2729
Yes man. I cant understand how a old woman can handle two kids. I was naughty asf kid too.
Inshallah I will do the same but i am afraid missing the life because of needing surgeries so i need money.

Actually they know my mouth breathing issue so i will get bimax and rihino easily but when i line up for other surgeries (jaw implants, maybe procedures for eyes) things will get dirty probably. Maybe i can even get some financial help from my father for getting some loans to pay it later.
Try to ascend with ur mom

Unlike retarded whites, girls here marry at 17-18.

Cope unless you are kurdish.

Mean age at first marriage was 27.9 for males and 25.1 for females in 2020

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: bogii
Cope unless you are kurdish.

Mean age at first marriage was 27.9 for males and 25.1 for females in 2020
Literally what?

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Isn't incest more common among Muslims
If you are a fucking jewish that thinks marrying with cousins is incest, then yes.
Wrong quote jfl. I was talking about age of marriage
I dont care the average age man. I just want a young wife and I would be more happy if i am young and able to catch up with her.

If you are a fucking jewish that thinks marrying with cousins is incest, then yes.

I dont care the average age man. I just want a young wife and I would be more happy if i am young and able to catch up with her.
Are you salafi?

• JFL
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 15338
It just doesn't add up. How do you justify your surgeries? Also just lol @ being Salafi Turkish.
I mean i am ugly. Its okay to get surgeries if it affects your mental health. As you can guess, being khhv due to looks affects my health.

If its still a sin, may Allah forgive me.
Thoughts on shias
Img

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
It just doesn't add up. How do you justify your surgeries? Also just lol @ being Salafi Turkish.
Being Salafi=instant inceldom

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
I am ugly too
Make a business, start your grind, primary thing Turkish women care about is money even if you get better looking you will still be life mogged by a 40 year old balding wealthy guy.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Oberyn
Make a business, start your grind, primary thing Turkish women care about is money even if you get better looking you will still be life mogged by a 40 year old balding wealthy guy.
Water WATER wat3r water

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Piratecel
Foto yolla
aga high inhibim ben, khhvyim işte, midface uzun biraz, jaw recessed ve dar
i wont be a betabuxx, but i will start a business, 9/5 wont satisfy me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19457 and Piratecel
aga high inhibim ben, khhvyim işte, midface uzun biraz, jaw recessed ve dar

i wont be a betabuxx, but i will start a business, 9/5 wont satisfy me
Tr'de high inhib olmak en en en kotusu. Cunku kadinlar hic bir zaman approach etmiyor tr'de. and betabux is life

• Hmm...
Tr'de high inhib olmak en en en kotusu. Cunku kadinlar hic bir zaman approach etmiyor tr'de. and betabux is life
çirkin olduğum için high inhibim zaten. yoksa bluepilli olduğum zamanlarda ortamlarda baya rahat bir insandım.
betabuxa harcayacağım parayla ameliyat olurum en kötü normie olsam 194 boyla yine fena olmayan bir kızı kapaklarım

Are your parents cousins? Is that why your brother has autism?
No they are not cousin. They have the same ancestry from like their grand grand Mother. Nothing more than that.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 14774
check out my last thread lucky bastard. At least you have conviced them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
check out my last thread lucky bastard. At least you have conviced them.
Oops! We ran into some problems. This member limits who may view their full profile.

• JFL
Oops! We ran into some problems. This member limits who may view their full profile.

çirkin olduğum için high inhibim zaten. yoksa bluepilli olduğum zamanlarda ortamlarda baya rahat bir insandım.
betabuxa harcayacağım parayla ameliyat olurum en kötü normie olsam 194 boyla yine fena olmayan bir kızı kapaklarım
Bu boyla nasıl khhvsin kanka? Ben 175 olmak için ilaç kullanmaya hazırlanıyorum aylık 600tl. High inhib olman çok sıkıntı değil bence bu boyla. Fit bir vücudun olsun güzel bir saç yeter.

Adım adım yazıyorum

1- estetik bir vücud yap
2- güzel yaşına uygun kızların hoşlandığı bir saç stili yap
3- dışarı çık günlerini pc başında geçirme

Zaten sadece boyun ve vücudun kızları etkilemeye yetecek high inhib falan senin için önemli değil kızların sana bakışlarından ilgileri olduğunu anlayacaksın zaten. Ünideysen bir de her şey 10x daha basit.

O boyu boşa harcama.

• Hmm...
Bu boyla nasıl khhvsin kanka? Ben 175 olmak için ilaç kullanmaya hazırlanıyorum aylık 600tl. High inhib olman çok sıkıntı değil bence bu boyla. Fit bir vücudun olsun güzel bir saç yeter.

Adım adım yazıyorum

1- estetik bir vücud yap
2- güzel yaşına uygun kızların hoşlandığı bir saç stili yap
3- dışarı çık günlerini pc başında geçirme

Zaten sadece boyun ve vücudun kızları etkilemeye yetecek high inhib falan senin için önemli değil kızların sana bakışlarından ilgileri olduğunu anlayacaksın zaten. Ünideysen bir de her şey 10x daha basit.

O boyu boşa harcama.
yüz yoksa her türlü over.

turkosphere boyu fazla abartıyor.

vücutu yapıcam da ameliyat da olucam.

Today at the dinner, the rhino doctor called me and i talked with her for like 15 minutes, then the mom asked me what who was she, i said it was a plastic surgeon and She fucking got mad.

But my dad made some mimics like "ignore that retatded bitch".
based dad (y) mine would tell me I'd eternally burn in hellfire if i dared to challenge allah's creation

based dad (y) mine would tell me I'd eternally burn in hellfire if i dared to challenge allah's creation

yeah man, they think we are narcistic or something, its obvious i am ugly, i am not doing to look like a fucking tv actor something, i just want to have a decent life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
yüz yoksa her türlü over.

turkosphere boyu fazla abartıyor.

vücutu yapıcam da ameliyat da olucam.
Senin bu boyla khhv olman için çok büyük sıkıntıların olması lazım. Hadi 185 olsan yine belki diyeceğim ama 195sin aq. Bu boyla khhv olman imkansız tabi tüm gün bilgisayar başında oturmuyorsan, sosyal bir kuruma aitsen (üniversite,dershane) ve mental sıkıntıların yoksa. Dediğim adımları sırasıyla uygula sadece sokakta yürürken kızların sana baktığını göreceksin zaten. Bir an önce incel forumlarında takılmayı bırak kanka.

• +1
Senin bu boyla khhv olman için çok büyük sıkıntıların olması lazım. Hadi 185 olsan yine belki diyeceğim ama 195sin aq. Bu boyla khhv olman imkansız tabi tüm gün bilgisayar başında oturmuyorsan, sosyal bir kuruma aitsen (üniversite,dershane) ve mental sıkıntıların yoksa. Dediğim adımları sırasıyla uygula sadece sokakta yürürken kızların sana baktığını göreceksin zaten. Bir an önce incel forumlarında takılmayı bırak kanka.
öyle olsa da yine de looksmaxlıyacam. tipi de düzelteyim chad olurum.

öyle olsa da yine de looksmaxlıyacam. tipi de düzelteyim chad olurum.
ilk spor yapmaya başla yetecek ama senin için yeterli gelmezse diğerlerinide yaparsın.

• +1