Dad supports my looksmaxxing

ilk spor yapmaya başla yetecek ama senin için yeterli gelmezse diğerlerinide yaparsın.
bimax kesin lazım ama. side profil incel biraz da yüzümü kısaltmam lazım.

bimax kesin lazım ama. side profil incel biraz da yüzümü kısaltmam lazım.
Bence ilk olarak mentalini düzeltmen ve dışarı çıkıp kızlarla konuşman lazım. Kızlarla konuşurkende bu dediklerinin hepsini yapabilirsin.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Bence ilk olarak mentalini düzeltmen ve dışarı çıkıp kızlarla konuşman lazım. Kızlarla konuşurkende bu dediklerinin hepsini yapabilirsin.
Ya benim yüz çirken harbiden görsen böyle demezsin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19457
DNRD
Not a word son
Kys incel
No fuck was given
Like we give a fuck about your oldcel dad who had meaningless sex yesterday with your slutty mum tired of chad dick

• So Sad
If you are a fucking jewish that thinks marrying with cousins is incest, then yes.
Giphy

• Hmm...
Like we give a fuck about your oldcel dad who had meaningless sex yesterday with your slutty mum tired of chad dick
dont mistaken your mom with mine whiteoid. she was 17 yo virgin. my dad fucked prime virgin pussy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
Your mom is coping cuz she knows she's ugly and that you probably got her features and she feels offended:feelshaha:

No offense to you tho you get what I'm trying to say

Women are so fucking horrid. Imagine seething for your own son. They hate when men try to ascend past their genetic limit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Tallooksmaxxer
Women are so fucking horrid. Imagine seething for your own son. They hate when men try to ascend past their genetic limit
my dad doesnt allow too. they just do it because its not common in society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834