DAE seethe about not being as violent as normal men are?

Does you feel the same?

• I do

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • I don’t

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I’m naturally a kind-hearted and compassionate soycuck of a male, and I want to become a dangerous, ruthless, merciless, violent, bloodthirsty thug.

When I see/hear/read about violent crimes in the news, I envy how high-T the criminals are. I hate the fact that I don’t have the balls (or the physical size) to do stuff like that. I wish I could grow bigger balls and be violent like high-T males are.

It’s not okay that I wouldn’t lay a hand on another male. I’m defective. In all of history up until modern times, the most successful men were the most violent men. All the top guys who lived the best lives had killed thousands in wars. Men are born to inflict harm and dish out damage. I’m a joke of a man. My pacifism is a grave sin.

Why can’t I be a thug mogger shooting people to death? Why can’t I be a cartel leader gunning people down? Why can’t I be a Taliban high-T mogger spraying machine guns? Why can’t I even be just an average guy punching another guy’s face at a bar?

It’s so unfair. I’m 5'6", narrow-framed, and muscularly weak by default. I was raised in an extremely safe environment totally danger-free. I was born to be a cucked soyfag. Although I’m small and weak, at least I could shoot some guns if I’d been born in the ghetto instead of in the gated community.

Fuck life. As a product of a peaceful upbringing combined with weak genes, I’ll never experience the joy of beating another male into submission. Without dominance, man can’t truly be happy.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: duck, incel194012940, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
@DaRealSixpence Spew your copes!

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
I don’t :trepidation: which makes it even worse

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Steroids could probably solve this problem with a high enough dose of the right compound(s)

You'll become far more aggressive and dominant. And I don't necessarily mean roid raging and starting fights I just mean not avoiding confrontation, standing up for yourself, telling people what to do, etc.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lygodactylus, FailedNormieManlet and thecel
Steroids could probably solve this problem with a high enough dose of the right compound(s)

You'll become far more aggressive and dominant. And I don't necessarily mean roid raging and starting fights I just mean not avoiding confrontation, standing up for yourself, telling people what to do, etc.

Last sentence ruins it. Violence is what I want. It’s unfair that I don’t get to be like the high-T dude on LiveLeak kickin someone’s head into a concrete curb.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Daniel Plainview, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Last sentence ruins it. Violence is what I want. It’s unfair that I don’t get to be like the high-T dude on LiveLeak kickin someone’s head into a concrete curb.

Bump. Anyone relate to this? feeling envious of violent males and thinking, “Man, I wish I could be that big bully.”

You need lower IQ and higher T

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thecel and FailedNormieManlet
Being violent as a male is a sign of weakness. Its not what you should aspire
Nor this nor being a soy

• Hmm...
I’m naturally a kind-hearted and compassionate soycuck of a male, and I want to become a dangerous, ruthless, merciless, violent, bloodthirsty thug.

When I see/hear/read about violent crimes in the news, I envy how high-T the criminals are. I hate the fact that I don’t have the balls (or the physical size) to do stuff like that. I wish I could grow bigger balls and be violent like high-T males are.

It’s not okay that I wouldn’t lay a hand on another male. I’m defective. In all of history up until modern times, the most successful men were the most violent men. All the top guys who lived the best lives had killed thousands in wars. Men are born to inflict harm and dish out damage. I’m a joke of a man. My pacifism is a grave sin.

Why can’t I be a thug mogger shooting people to death? Why can’t I be a cartel leader gunning people down? Why can’t I be a Taliban high-T mogger spraying machine guns? Why can’t I even be just an average guy punching another guy’s face at a bar?

It’s so unfair. I’m 5'6", narrow-framed, and muscularly weak by default. I was raised in an extremely safe environment totally danger-free. I was born to be a cucked soyfag. Although I’m small and weak, at least I could shoot some guns if I’d been born in the ghetto instead of in the gated community.

Fuck life. As a product of a peaceful upbringing combined with weak genes, I’ll never experience the joy of beating another male into submission. Without dominance, man can’t truly be happy.

I used to think like that, then I started fighting and realised

1. How weak and retarded the avg street fighter is
2. Fighting is tiring as fuck and it's brutal but beautiful
3. Most dudes who want to put up fists haven't been in enough fights where they've lost and realised how pointless it was

I have nothing to prove to anyone and don't really fear anyone

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18840
This is how soys coped like since start of history:blackpill:
A strong male will calmy shut you down without even usually needing his physical strenght. A strong man is strong with his silences. Because he is not sold to anyone and stands for the truth and fears thus no
One.
A strong man is linked to his ability to be calm during anger moments.
A guy who just is violent is a dumb soy rat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 15338
A strong male will calmy shut you down without even usually needing his physical strenght. A strong man is strong with his silences. Because he is not sold to anyone and stands for the truth and fears thus no
One.
A strong man is linked to his ability to be calm during anger moments.
A guy who just is violent is a dumb soy rat.
Nah man testosterone is directly linked to aggressive violent response, also being dumb itself is linked to too much testosterone anyways.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Lygodactylus

Mirin' your literacy, obviously a truecel

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18840
I'm also extremely nice, my plan to change that is by bulking up natty and learning MMA

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thecel and Deleted member 18840
Nah man testosterone is directly linked to aggressive violent response, also being dumb itself is linked to too much testosterone anyways.
My dad was the strongest fighter i knew, if i told u his stories u would believe more into films than this. Yet he never was violent and always made the right choice. Yet i fear him
To this day cuz he raised me well. Eventho he never beat me up, the simple fact he calls me i jump by reflex. :Comfy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thecel and Deleted member 15338

thecel with roids tho :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17763
My dad was the strongest fighter i knew, if i told u his stories u would believe more into films than this. Yet he never was violent and always made the right choice. Yet i fear him
To this day cuz he raised me well. Eventho he never beat me up, the simple fact he calls me i jump by reflex. :Comfy:

That shows you’re weak. A strong man doesn’t fear his father; his father fears him.

That shows you’re weak. A strong man doesn’t fear his father; his father fears him.
Its good to fear his dad else you know no limits.
I beat up every thug who tried to step on me
Even when outnumbered.
So what ?

• Woah
Its good to fear his dad else you know no limits.
I beat up every thug who tried to step on me
Even when outnumbered.
So what ?

So you’re happier than me. For this reason, you deserve to fall by my sword.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
So you’re happier than me. For this reason, you deserve to fall by my sword.
Im a nice guy but i got told since a kid, if smb wants to hurt me or those i love and doesnt listen and want to stop despite me being nice. Then, i will turn off his dna forever . 🏳️‍🌈

• Woah
I want to rape men in a non sexual way. It’s the most humiliating thing that can happen to you

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940