Dagestanis/Chechens are so ugly

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken

Ugly? Check
Manlets? Check
Terrorist look? Check

They mostly look like ugly ogres, not the high T men you'd think are attractive like Tyler Maher

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, xit, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Probably forgot to mew routine. Or they are deformed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Bone smashing will fix em right up.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Idk what it is but these lads are exteremely robust too (dagstanis and chechens in general)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Yummyinmytummy, Roping Subhuman and 1 other person
They have higher BMD than u will ever achieve

• Hmm...
Wrong. All men are kings

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
Georgians are the hottest Caucasians:

Аbsolute giga mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Aint they Muslims?

they would snap you in half with bare hands and slaughter your family with ak47s keep crying for them

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
they would snap you in half with bare hands and slaughter your family with ak47s keep crying for them
They wouldn't do shit and get locked up in prison when raising their hand you stinking cockroach keep barking
Hahaha I remember now you're Turkish so you're probably a Muslim goatfucker too 😂😂😂 cry me some more

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HighIQcel, turkproducer and nastynas
Rent free

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, TsarTsar444 and nastynas
They wouldn't do shit and get locked up in prison when raising their hand you stinking cockroach keep barking

Hahaha I remember now you're Turkish so you're probably a Muslim goatfucker too 😂😂😂 cry me some more
“i’m not racist”

“i’m not racist”
Oh come on dude I never changed my mind on islam as a religion and the guys an annoying cocksucker. Threatened to beat me up a while ago too for literally no reason. He gets what he deserves

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 685
kirasız yaşıyorum kafasında piçin. biraz sert konuşuyorum hemen susuyor tam bir pussy
Learn English this is an English based site

• JFL
Reactions: nastynas
Learn English this is an English based site
şıyorum kafasında piçin. birasında piçin. birasız yaşıyorum kafasız yaşıyorum hemen susuyorum kafasında piçin. birasında piçin. bir pussy
kiraz sert konuşuyorum kafasında piçin. bir pussy
kiraz sert konuşuyorum hemen susuyorum kafasında piçin. biraz sert konuşuyorum hemen susuyorum hemen susuyorum hemen susuyor tam biraz sert konuşuyorum kafasız yaşıyorum kafasında piçin. birasız yaşıyorum hemen susuyorum hemen susuyor tam bir pussy
kiraz sert konuşuyor tam birasında piçin. bir pussy
kiraz sert

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 685
What I didn't even know you're caucasian it's just the truth it's not a model competition there
Im not but caucasians live rent fre e in ypur head bro

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Petsmart

rate
chechen girl

Oh come on dude I never changed my mind on islam as a religion and the guys an annoying cocksucker. Threatened to beat me up a while ago too for literally no reason. He gets what he deserves
kirasız yaşıyorum kafasında piçin. biraz sert konuşuyorum hemen susuyor tam bir pussy
evet western insanlar adamlar bole oglum korkak
chechens don’t really wear headscarves though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas
LMAO he's 6 ft
ah nvm, youre right. i saw the free fight of him on ufcs youtube channel and probably only remembered that he was much taller than his opponent, idk how 6'4 specifically got into my mind.

• +1
ah nvm, youre right. i saw the free fight of him on ufcs youtube channel and probably only remembered that he was much taller than his opponent, idk how 6'4 specifically got into my mind.
He did pretty good on his last fight. I still watch tons of caucasian fighters but they're just not attractive imo

tenor.gif

LOOK AT THIS COPING FAGGOT

tenor.gif

JFL IF YOU THINK CHECHENS ARE UGLY, THEY SLAY MORE THAN YOU EVER WILL, JUST LOOK AT THIS HIGH T, LOW INHIB, DARK TRIAD, BADBOY

YOU MIRING?

THEY ARE THE BIGGEST SLAYER IN THE WORLD BUT NOT ONLY THAT THEY HAVE THE HOTTEST GIRLS AS WELL

KEEP CRYING FOR CHECHENS WHILE THEY FUCK YOUR GF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, turkproducer and pisslord
Average Men everywhere are either straight up ugly or just unimpressive feature wise.

Not really sure what your point is.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Enlil
Average Men everywhere are either straight up ugly or just unimpressive feature wise.

Not really sure what your point is.
except in huts of CHADMIL NADU

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enlil and Roping Subhuman
Cuz you're biased jfl.

They just look like typical village people.
wher the fuck do you live? a village? no you live in a city full of recessed subhuman potatos.

many of these people have well developed maxillas jaws chins and zygos aswell as decent orbitals. this shit is rare in modern countries completely.

first row 3 men who already are more developed by most of the pop near in my city.

wher the fuck do you live? a village? no you live in a city full of recessed subhuman potatos.

many of these people have well developed maxillas jaws chins and zygos aswell as decent orbitals. this shit is rare in modern countries completely.

View attachment 167264

first row 3 men who already are more developed by most of the pop near in my city.

I don't live in a village now but I did grow up in a village. so nice assumption.

And from my experience Villagers always Mog city dwellers. idk why but they just do.

I don't live in a village now but I did grow up in a village. so nice assumptions.

And from my experience Villagers always Mog city dwellers. idk why but they just do.
fair enough man. its completely true most of the time. its because of enviro of the villages are way better basically.

that might not be rare in some scottish or english villages ive been to btw. altought that man in the middle looks insane and so does another guy there that kinda bone structure can be seen in some places at a non super rare rate

tenor.gif

LOOK AT THIS COPING FAGGOT

tenor.gif

JFL IF YOU THINK CHECHENS ARE UGLY, THEY SLAY MORE THAN YOU EVER WILL, JUST LOOK AT THIS HIGH T, LOW INHIB, DARK TRIAD, BADBOY

View attachment 167216

YOU MIRING?

THEY ARE THE BIGGEST SLAYER IN THE WORLD BUT NOT ONLY THAT THEY HAVE THE HOTTEST GIRLS AS WELL
View attachment 167221View attachment 167226
KEEP CRYING FOR CHECHENS WHILE THEY FUCK YOUR GF
View attachment 167229
Shitty autistic lookism bait/10, cope more loser. They're usually unnattractrive and the reason their girls look like that is because that's all that matters for girls there, being submissive and having glowing youth and beauty

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Shitty autistic lookism bait/10, cope more loser. They're usually unnattractrive and the reason their girls look like that is because that's all that matters for girls there, being submissive and having glowing youth and beauty
CFC6094C F62C 41F7 9AD7 8F412A95CA41

• Hmm...
The age old white cope of muh we look better than you. Muh high iq.

Keep telling yourselves this meaningless shit since 99% of those chechens live a much more meaningful life than any of you depressed cucks.

How can you even bring yourself to believe you are even a tenth of a Chechen, African or even Tamil villager? You are nothing but a depressed bastard who copes by making fun of other people faces because you hate your mom.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 685