Daily black pill: Being a good singer = having harmonious/ attractive face?

K

Kirby7000

Diamond
There are always exceptions but most of the time the best singers are really good looking and have good facial harmony (especially the ones that can hit high notes). Is there a correlation between singing ability and facial harmony?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
There are always exceptions but most of the time the best singers are really good looking and have good facial harmony (especially the ones that can hit high notes). Is there a correlation between singing ability and facial harmony?
the only correlation is that pretty people are loved by god so he made them in his image and made them angelic with beautiful voices burt us uggly niggas are like satan that's why we gotta rape and kill and steal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, GabachoCopium, BrahminBoss and 9 others
the only correlation is that pretty people are loved by god so he made them in his image and made them angelic with beautiful voices burt us uggly niggas are like satan that's why we gotta rape and kill and steal
Holy shit, the last part was raw

There was actually a thread related to it

So It kind of proves it. But yeah exception exists everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Kirby7000
There was actually a thread related to it

So It kind of proves it. But yeah exception exists everywhere
Crazy how people still throw around hardwork and talent when singers are primarily known for their looks and their ability comes from their maxilla.

My good looking friend skipped class and snuck into a choir class and was joking around singing. He got caught but the music teacher let him come back because he sounded pretty good (he never had training in his life before).

I also know another kid who good looking and tall and can sing well.

Crazy how people still throw around hardwork and talent when singers are primarily known for their looks and their ability comes from their maxilla.
I can't sing. Good to know it's because I'm ugly and not due to puberty then.

Completely wrong plenty of music artists are sub 3 PSL

Who is this and is he actually good?

May just be an exception

Does have wide face and decent maxilla growth

Could ugly/fat singers be the cases of just get a hair cut / take a shower bro?
most singers are popular because of their lyrics, not their voice. Most of the people famous for their voice look below average, at least for the men from what ive seen.

Completely wrong plenty of music artists are sub 3 PSL
best singers that hit high notes my guy.

Your still overexaggerting bc the ones without talent promoted by jews are still decent looking and def not sub 3

May just be an exception

Lewis Calpaldi

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
most singers are popular because of their lyrics, not their voice. Most of the people famous for their voice look below average, at least for the men from what ive seen.

Your smoking crack right? Men have it the hardest. Their number one audience is women and they have to appeal to them or no career. Even rockstars dressed like faggots on stage to appeal to female gaze

What are you talking about, there some ugly ass VERY popular musical artists.
Trying to find a correlation looks/success in singing would be a bit far fetched lol.

What are you talking about, there some ugly ass VERY popular musical artists.
Trying to find a correlation looks/success in singing would be a bit far fetched lol.
so many yet you cant even name one. Stfu goyim nigger

Do you actually think he'd mog if he leanmaxxed?

yes.

The rest of his features look unharmonious but he has a monster jaw. Jaw is law and if he loses weight it will bring his face together.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
so many yet you cant even name one. Stfu goyim nigger
Ed sheeran, drake, paul mccartney (all of the beatles actually), david bowie, elon john, kanyewest, harry styles, mick jagger
not saying all of them are good singers, but still

its more common to see ok looking singers than very good looking ones, in what world do you live?

Ed sheeran, drake, paul mccartney (all of the beatles actually), david bowie, elon john, kanyewest, harry styles, mick jagger

its more common to see ok looking singers than very good looking ones, in what world do you live?
being a good singer is more correlated with being born rich, and being attractive and rich is somewhat correlated

being a good singer is more correlated with being born rich, and being attractive and rich is somewhat correlated
in what world do you need to be rich to be a good singer?
i mean succesful sure, but being actually good at singing??? idk

in what world do you need to be rich to be a good singer?
i mean succesful sure, but being actually good at singing??? idk
It's because being rich means you can afford to get lessons and take on bigger risks because you always have the safety net that is your parent's money. Unlike someone who has to worry about getting a job and paying bills, who doesn't have the free time to practise and get better.

being rich means you can afford to get lessons and take on a bigger risk because you always have the safety net that is your parents money
you dont need to be rich to get singing lessons, and getting singing lessons doesnt mean you are going to be the greatest singer that ever lived

That guy looks unattractive but looks like has good facial development. One of the cases of losing weight and haircut might actually ascend.
No he doesnt. Hes 2 PSL flat @Xtra and his eye spacing is shit. His ratios are too off he would lose weight but he won’t hit MTN and idk if he would hit LTN either

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
you dont need to be rich to get singing lessons, and getting singing lessons doesnt mean you are going to be the greatest singer that ever lived
Most people can't afford to put their children into extra curricular like singing, especially with something that is more one to one teaching. It might be true that getting lessons doesn't mean you'll automatically be the greatest singer to live, but it does significantly increase the chances of it.

not saying all of them are good singers, but still

bro wtf u smoking

bowier, drake, harry styles are good looking

Beatles are kinda ass and cant sing so thats that.

a lot of the other guys maybe be traditionally ugly sure, but they have good maxilla growth/ side profile growth. If they looks maxxed for a second it would be over

bro wtf u smoking

a lot of the other guys maybe be traditionally ugly sure, but they have good maxilla growth/ side profile growth. If they looks maxxed for a second it would be over
your theory is somewhat correct but I dont think its for the reason you think

bro wtf u smoking

yeah no shit if your jaw is completely fucked up you singing abilities may be affected
that still has nothing to do with harmony tho
my point is that there hardly any correlation between being a good singer and looking good, its really not related

yeah no shit if your jaw is completely fucked up you singing abilities may be affected
my point is that there hardly any correlation between being a good singer and looking good, its really not related
ignoring me? when I told you exactly why its got a correlation

your theory is somewhat correct but I dont think its for the reason you think
?
I don't believe in evolution nonsense, but the only reason people like good voices and sounds is because it can usually only be uttered by someone with strong health indicators.

?
I don't believe in evolution nonsense, but the only reason people like good voices and sounds is because it can usually only be uttered by someone with strong health indicators.
so magic god made human appear?

fine maybe I shouldnt have said harmony. All it really takes is a good jaw. Which is still a good indicator of looking good. Jaw is law so that is the biggest thing out of the way. If a lot of these ugly singers actually spent a little bit of time looks maxxing they would be gods.

Drake actually looks maxxed and see how his career took off. Basically if you cant sing pack it up and go home.

May just be an exception

the guy in that pic is absolute subhuman tier yet all girls in my country like him

No he doesnt. Hes 2 PSL flat @Xtra and his eye spacing is shit. His ratios are too off he would lose weight but he won’t hit MTN and idk if he would hit LTN either
i would rate him 2/10 idk what it would be on PSL scale
at normal weight with a normal masculine haircut he would probably be low-mid ltn but he definitely isn't ltn currently

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel