Daily black pill: Being a good singer = having harmonious/ attractive face?

K

Kirby7000

Diamond
There are always exceptions but most of the time the best singers are really good looking and have good facial harmony (especially the ones that can hit high notes). Is there a correlation between singing ability and facial harmony?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
being rich doesnt means u are attractive, plenty of rich ugly people
  • attractive people get the opportunity to marry rich people
  • attractive people get on average more raises (more money)
  • attractive people are favoured more in job interviews
  • people become famous for being attractive e.g models, actors, etc
There are many more examples of this and this all leads to having more money meaning your child is also born into a wealth and is more likely to be attractive despite possibly having an ugly billionaire father

yes they're exceptions but it's got some form of correlation whether that's weak or strong

Last edited:
attractive people get the opportunity to marry rich people
attractive people get on average more raises (more money)
attractive people are favoured more in job interviews
people become famous for being attractive e.g models, actors, etc

all this leads to having more money and meaning your child is also born rich and attractive
there lot of of counter example to this, still doesnt mean being rich make you more good looking facially

there lot of of counter example to this, still doesnt mean being rich make you more good looking facially
send them and you should know rules have exceptions but that doesn't mean you can deny the correlation

Last edited:
the guy you are replying to is a braindead graycel who called me a "coper" because i said i would choose 1000 million dollars (a billion usd) over being a made up word created by incel forums

the guy you are replying to is a braindead graycel who called me a "coper" because i said i would choose 1000 million dollars (a billion usd) over being a made up word created by incel forums
money is more made up than attractiveness

yes the name for being attractive (chad) might have been made up by incels but that doesn't mean being attractive was

money is more made up than attractiveness

yes the name for being attractive (chad) might have been made up by incels but that doesn't mean being attractive was
im still not gonna pick a better face over money that would be braindead as fuck, hell i would pick even just 100k or 1 million over being "chad" and you expect people to pick the looks over a literal billion dollars

im still not gonna pick a better face over money that would be braindead as fuck, hell i would pick even just 100k or 1 million over being "chad" and you expect people to pick the looks over a literal billion dollars
dont continue it in this thread please, I shouldn't have replied

Last edited: