L
lowme
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2026
- Posts
- 14
- Reputation
- 9
How much calories should I consume to be in a deficit at 17 years old and 5’9
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Id do 1800 Mark as solution)How much calories should I consume to be in a deficit at 17 years old and 5’9
nigga it depends on your weight and activity level not your height and ageHow much calories should I consume to be in a deficit at 17 years old and 5’9
Id do 1800 Mark as solution)How much calories should I consume to be in a deficit at 17 years old and 5’9
How do I even do thatId do 1800 Mark as solution)
Damn bro you want me to die?
Click the little checkmark on the right of my msg and it will appear greenHow do I even do that

Im like 150 I don’t go to the gymnigga it depends on your weight and activity level not your height and age
Oh ok tyClick the little checkmark on the right of my msg and it will appear green![]()
ThanksOh ok ty
U js did it thanksHow do I even do that
